azgoodaz

rebind
Input/Controls Suggestions & Improvements Thread

207 posts in this topic

I wanna use different key to revive team. When they are stacking on loot, I can't revive by pushing F. 

Please add a new key bind for revive team. 

While it's nice that you finally added an option for that, WHY can't we rebind the key on another sprint key !???

By default left shift is sprint+hold breath but since I have a long hand, capslock is what I find more comfortable for sprint... Now I'm forced to set a new key only for hold breath. ¬¬

Edited by OvO

Unless I missed the option or someone has mention this before but another function for ADS would be nice. Holding right click is almost second nature to me. 

Thanks.

Edit-Hah just read the above post. :)

Edited by sylca024

On 3/18/2017 at 7:58 PM, Ragotag said:

Have to agree here, the mouse wheel weapon switch is very clunky, almost -- delayed, making it damn near impossible to select the weapon you want on the fly.  Using this feature nearly always resulted in the incorrect weapon selection for me, so... I went to change the keymap to correct this for my play style... and could not do so because there is no option to do so.  I would suggest either allowing players to rebind mouse wheel options, or fix the clunky mouse-wheel weapon switch feature.

[I'm using a Logitech G502 gaming mouse.]  

Hey that's true buddy..scrolling sometimes get stuck n leaves one stucked in worse condition..i remember that so many times i got killed while changing weapon..via scrolling through my gaming mouse...currently i am using razer deathadder..i even got my mouse checked but got a reply that normal to happen.

I've just now realized that 'C' is the hardcoded key to dive in water. This is much akin to the hold breath mechanic, that was hardcoded to 'SHIFT'. So, the same change that was just implemented for hold breath (allowing it to be rebound), needs to be implemented for diving in water. OR it should be bound to the same key as crouch.

I'm sure this has been talked about before, but to reiterate, we need to be able to bind 2 actions to the same key. Anyone that has rebound crouch to 'SHIFT' and sprint to 'CTRL' knows that this messes up both holding breath, and itemStackCountHandling (splitting stacks of items), forcing you to bind those to separate keys.

You recently added the "Hold breath" bind to the options menu. However, you're not allowed to bind it to a key that is already bound to something else which makes no sense because the default keys are shift to sprint AND shift to hold breath... I use C to sprint so I want to be able to hold breath with C as well please. I'm not even sure why the whole keybind menu HAS to have a key bound to each action. Makes no sense.