Oracl3man

Duo map marker duplication. (Test server)

41 posts in this topic

I've noticed that before a game, if you place a marker on the map while still in the plane and jump out with it still placed it will become a fixed marker and can not be removed. If you wait until you jump to place a marker there should be no problems. 

Hey,

2 games in a row, my own placed marker on the map that is also shown on the rotating compass when turning towards it, is not moving away, Its just stuck where It was first "after placing it on the rotating compass".

As it happens all the time now, this is actulally a huge issue because I get 2 markers on my rotating compass, the first bugged one and the real one that works fine. 

I made a post about this a few hours ago as well. There is also a post on the Reddit Hot page about the bug. 

I died in squad round, my marker was still on the map but could not move it or remove it. It's a minor issue but may be annoying as my teammates could still see it on their compass up top and it may create some confusion.

1 person likes this

When Ever I set a marker, and aling it to drop out of the place. it make the marker glitch. and apear twice.. very confusing ingame..

20170421211940_1.jpg

20170421211940_2.jpg

20170421211943_1.jpg

Agreed on this one!  I feel like it is distracting.  Perhaps not being able to move it elsewhere would be ok, but I feel that it should be removed from the map completely?

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, ZombieK1tty said:

Agreed on this one!  I feel like it is distracting.  Perhaps not being able to move it elsewhere would be ok, but I feel that it should be removed from the map completely?

It definitely should disappear when the player that placed dies especially if it's outside the playzone.

see screenshots, when in a squad of three on the production server a map marker was placed, when moved to a new location the initial marker remained in its position on the compass, therefore giving me two markers on the compass.

20170422160822_1.jpg

20170422160823_1.jpg

20170422160824_1.jpg

dxdiag_2017-04-22_18-15-38.png

dxdiag_2017-04-22_18-15-46.png

Bug Description:
I have been solo queuing squad matches. In my last match my previous nav point stayed on my compass overlay but didn't remain on the map. See the screenshots. 

Date Seen:
4/22/2017 @ 12:00

Server: 
EA, squads

Troubleshooting Attempted:
Moved the nav icon a few times on the map, the ghost one remained.

Other Information:
I died in this match because my weapon was clipping through the wall so they knew to jump up and shotgun me in the head from behind with 5 people left. Feels bad man.

Launch Options:

-USEALLAVAILABLECORES -malloc=system

System Specifications:
Operating System: Win10Pro 64bit
Graphics Card: gtx 1070 8gb
CPU: i7 6700k
Ram: 16gb

578080_20170422120430_1.png

578080_20170422120431_1.png

Just a note- it was locked in position on my screen. So it always remained on the same spot of my screen no matter where I looked. So it wasn't staying true to a nav point I had placed earlier, just ghosted onto my screen and the compass worked normally behind it.

So i don't create a duplicate thread.

Bug Description:
A nav icon appeared to get stuck on my compass.
The icon was stuck to just to the left of my direction indicator and moved with it in place.
I placed the marker before jumping out of the plane, the double icon popped up when i pressed F to eject.

Date Seen:
23/04/2017 GMT+9:30 (1:44pm)

Server: 
OCE, Live - DUO

Troubleshooting Attempted:
moved the nav icon around, it cleared after moving it a few times.

Other Information:
Duo squad, partner did not have the same issue seeing 2 markers.

Launch Options:

Disable Mousesmoothing inside ini file

System Specifications:
Operating System: Win10 Home x64
Graphics Card: 970gtx x2 (sli disabled)
CPU: i7 4790k
Ram: 16gb ddr3 2400

20170423131149_1.jpg

20170423131151_1.jpg

Forget about this one, it had actually followed my mapping of "move forward".  That should show in the controls screeen though.