Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PandahSykes

Beware of the test server

11 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

The test server had some awesome content , but beware I believe I've found my first hacker .... I've already put in a support Ticket so try not to white knight ... the first 3 and a half minutes are legit pvp , the rest is me and Walkabout trying to find the invisible (or invincible behind the blue wall) hacker . Hopefully someone sees this and reports their similiar experience with this guy .

beware of Mangimaru 

If this is against the rules then just delete the damn thread but I'm so fucking salty from this cuz he stole me and my buddies first win , we suck and we never win- I don't care that it doesn't matter since this is experimental branch I just wanted to make my first win video but it was taken by this mangy ass hacker .

Edited by PandahSykes
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Dont believe its a hack, just an exploit.

Ran into a similar situation last week on Tuesday after the sound update patch. 1v1 in a Solo match and i couldnt find the other remaining player. Ran around the small circle multiple times, couldnt find him. When the circle enclosed the entire map i began taking bullet or melee damage in small increments along with circle damage. However i figured this player was somehow using a glitch prior to this and made sure my energy was constantly full. This player died to the circle damage an i got the win.

Edited by Kanesdeath

9 minutes ago, Kanesdeath said:

Dont believe its a hack, just an exploit.

Ran into a similar situation last week on Tuesday after the sound update patch. 1v1 in a Solo match and i couldnt find the other remaining player. Ran around the small circle multiple times, couldnt find him. When the circle enclosed the entire map i began taking bullet or melee damage in small increments along with circle damage. However i figured this player was somehow using a glitch prior to this and made sure my energy was constantly full. This player died to the circle damage an i got the win.

To me it seemed like an invisibility or map hack . If you look closely you can see him appear as I look towards walkabout and back towards the down slope of the hill . He's just standing there at the top of the hill and we heard no foot steps or crouch or prone noises and also before and after the smoke disappears I check the slope of the hill , on top of that my friend walkabout was seeing where I couldn't on the hill in his view .

a hacker - unless he literally glitched underneath the map by accident,  I'm gonna call this one a definite hacker / glitcher . Beware of Mangimaru guys .

12 minutes ago, DonTknow said:

he was laying in front of that bank

I highly doubt that , as we had The front of the bank covered the entire time . The bush that I throw the first grenade is the only possible place he could have been legitimately hiding but on multiple angles we never even caught a glimpse of his body there - it wasn't until he magically appeared on top of the hill were we able to spot him for the first time . Also the shots sounded surpressed but yet when he was shooting they sounded further than the white circle was expanded .... lots of clues and if he wasn't doing something fishy then these are the most miraculous coincidences ever lol . 

I just watched your video 4 times and I think he was maybe glitched under the map. There are still places where you can deliberately go under the map and we're patching them as they are being discovered. Whether or not that person did it on purpose is very hard to tell but of course it they were indeed under the map and were still engaging players that's not cool. I don't think I can say that they were 100% under the map just by watching your video. There are still places where they could have been potentially (on the map). 

What they were most likely not doing, however is hacking. If they could actually go invisible and and kill at will, why would they struggle so much to kill you two and only make 5 kills in that match. Most hackers go for maximum amount of kills in shortest time possible. That is inconsistent with Mangimaru's behavior and stats. 

It would be great if in the future you could refrain from calls to action like "beware of Mangimaru" since it's unenforceable and only breeds paranoia. Even if members of this forum would decide to listen to you and beware of Mangimaru, how would they do that? "Beware of the test server" is about the same level of helpful. I understand your frustration. I would be frustrated too if this had happened to me but we have to stay reasonable even in the face of voluntary or involuntary glitchers. We're doing our best to fix the faults with the game and are grateful for your patience. 

9 people like this

2 hours ago, PUBG_FWG said:

I just watched your video 4 times and I think he was maybe glitched under the map. There are still places where you can deliberately go under the map and we're patching them as they are being discovered. Whether or not that person did it on purpose is very hard to tell but of course it they were indeed under the map and were still engaging players that's not cool. I don't think I can say that they were 100% under the map just by watching your video. There are still places where they could have been potentially (on the map). 

What they were most likely not doing, however is hacking. If they could actually go invisible and and kill at will, why would they struggle so much to kill you two and only make 5 kills in that match. Most hackers go for maximum amount of kills in shortest time possible. That is inconsistent with Mangimaru's behavior and stats. 

It would be great if in the future you could refrain from calls to action like "beware of Mangimaru" since it's unenforceable and only breeds paranoia. Even if members of this forum would decide to listen to you and beware of Mangimaru, how would they do that? "Beware of the test server" is about the same level of helpful. I understand your frustration. I would be frustrated too if this had happened to me but we have to stay reasonable even in the face of voluntary or involuntary glitchers. We're doing our best to fix the faults with the game and are grateful for your patience. 

I have had either extremely great luck or something because I've never once ran into someone I thought was hacking.

Even when watching at 0.25 speed i can't see the person lying low anywhere,  i could have been in that bush on the right side you opened up with from your vector , or he could have been glitched under the map, can't tell where he was because before you die you spend the last 5 seconds or so looking and crawling in the opposite direction from where he was coming from.

And if i was you , turn the foliage down to very low until performance optimizations are in , everyone else does it , you are gimping your self by not doing it, you will be able to have a much broader view and be able to see people more clearly hiding in foliage if that was the case, but considering he had no camo gear at all to hide him, who knows.

I have had my fair share of this same shit aswell :l

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, JohnWick #Ranked2nd6th1st said:

I have had either extremely great luck or something because I've never once ran into someone I thought was hacking.

Me neither until this day.

5 hours ago, PUBG_FWG said:

I appreciate your feedback and believe your team to be better than most early access (or full AAA game for that matter) devs , I just got SO SALTY when this guy robbed me and my buddy of our first win . if you were there you would know that he couldn't have been hiding in any of the spots legitimately (the timing was all wrong for him to be able to rush us , besides that we heard no footsteps or ever saw a glimpse of him through the only available bush to hide in).

this game is  great and I love it , I'm just so frustrated that I had to lose to something like that but I have great faith that you guys will destroy these glitches and such soon . Ps the vector is absolute beast .

Edited by PandahSykes