Sign in to follow this  
JMS

Intel HD Graphics

JMS    0

Hi,

has anyone tried to play this game with an integrated graphics card (INTEL HD GRAPHICS) after the recent performance improvements?

I might download the game on steam, try it and if it doesn't work return it.. 

Skyze    3

Hey man, 

You can of course wait for an answer of someone who tried, but I'm pretty sure it won't be playable, sorry.

• Like 1

Delta    11

Most likely won't be playable with an integrated graphics card. 

iddqd    21
Posted (edited)

i am able to "play" pubg with my intel hd5500  (lenovo thinkpad x250/i5/8gbRAM/i5with HD5500 graphics)

720p res with everything at the very lowest  plus  commandline tweaks.  i get 10 fps   (7-12)  at its best. 

Every movement is difficult. Yes, i was able to kill someone driving away in a car (in a straight line) with a vector headshot and it felt great, but all in all, its just not playable. i will play it again though, with the horrible 10 fps...

I might look up some more tweaks, but i think it wont get any better.   My system could run gta:o with 16-22 fps, which was enough to create a track and race it.

Cant wait to get back to my homePC

Edited by iddqd
  • Like 2

JMS    0

Hey man, thanks for the reply. 

I also have a thinkpad (t450s with HD5500) but with 12GB RAM. I hope they will improve the performance of the game furthermore!

iddqd    21

its a bit better in fullscreen compared to windowed. 6 fps on the plane instead of 1

maybe borderless does the trick, i might give it a try, i am abroad for 7 days with that laptop. i will play on it again for sure!

In my portable laptop I have an Integrated Graphics 6000 and I am able to play the game. I have all settings on VERY LOW, Screen Scale set to 70, resolution set to 1280x720, I went into advanced system settings for windows and turned off all the appearance features for maximum performance. Then I went into Intel HD Graphics settings and made all of its settings to more performance. I get around 20-24fps in game. The only times the frame rate drops to around 5-10 is when I am driving. I can proudly say that I've gotten to #8 with an 11-inch MacBook Air using the touchpad and all. I would also say shooting is a bit more difficult when you're not running the game at as high of fps as everyone you are facing, so it might be best to take the tactical method when using Integrated Graphics.

iddqd    21

i didnt mention the sound errors. the sound is broken on my x250.  seems to be somehting with the channels, cause it occures when more the one thing is heared. the sound goes brbrbrbbrbbrbrbbrbrbbrbrbrbbr.