Sniper Rifles   

6 members have voted

1. 1. Sniper Rifle

• balanced
    • underpowered
    • overpowered

officialslix    12

Hello Survivors,

this thread is created to get feedback in weapon balance. 
i personally feel that the balance of weapons especially by looking at the sniper rifles isnt optimal. 
i recently made my way to some air drops during the last days and i was really excited what i found in it. it was always an awm a x8 scope an a guile suit. 
i was like yes man now im gonna take em out 1by1 im a ghost huehue.

in the end it doesnt work that way sadly. idk but since the high quality rifles are hard to get cause u will take high risk by getting close to an drop box since there are always peapole camping it. the impact atleast for my self is not that much. 

stat wise the awm is the best sniper ingame but it doesnt kill with 1 bullet. and tbh i stopped aiming on the head since server performance isnt that great till now, i tried it once on a not moving target with an distance of idk 500meters or so. i take the time and aim for the head guess what i missed idk how  but he doesnt die. 
same target same distance aim for the chest direct hit he doesnt die. idk but this seems bad u have 1 shot before ur position can get revealed and it dont kill in 1 hit. 
i need to move my ass after my 2 shots to get into the safezone and well i got shot from the guy who should be already dead he needed 3 shots with his sks and killed me. ffs with a level 3 kevlar. 

so in the end i stop taking real sniper rifles when i could take a m16 or a akm since the difference isnt that huge and i can shot multipe times in short time so my chances to kill are much higher. 

what do you think? anyone else got the same feeling that sniper rifles are a lil underpowered or is it just me maybe i need to git gud idk.

officialslix    12

idk if it has such an impact but i did use shift only if the target is so far aways and the shaking while in zoom take the middle of the crosshair out of the head. from my understanding it shouldnt make a difference in holding breath vs not holding breath when the crosshair is on his head and not moving to away. 

also does distance has an impact of the bullet like does the bullet drop so i need to aim a bit over his head on long range if so then i dont understand how the second shot can hit when i aim on his chest and hit his chest from the same distance 

RoKa    26
3 minutes ago, donttouchmyhohos said:

Bullet drop exists.

I think he's talking more about damage output and the AWM not being like the AWP in CS:GO.

Posted (edited)

He mentioned he missed and didnt know why. If you time it right breath shouldnt cause a miss, but since he didnt use it. Im gnna say he swayed a hair off or bullet drop.

Edited by donttouchmyhohos

RoKa    26
1 minute ago, donttouchmyhohos said:

He mentioned he missed and didnt know why. 

His response yes, his original post, no.

Posted (edited)

I think the k98 needs a faster reload and the sks needs a little less recoil with 4x. Most of the 7.62s are hard on recoil with the 4x causing the shift to 5.56. Also i believe awm is 1 shot headshot only. So only taking 2 shots 1 miss and 1 body is actually normal. If he was wearing lvl 3 vest. Which sounds like it.

Edited by donttouchmyhohos

Aussieeeee    16

It Would be really simply fixed if they put huge blood pressure drops ( more than 50% damage from one bullet/grenade ) would majorly shellshock you. They could also implement a blood loss effect from certain rifles sks. kar, awm. forcing someone to quickly patch up with a bandage, 

Sign in to follow this