Sign in to follow this  
KrUmeNⓇ

Reload bug

KrUmeNⓇ    0

had problems whit reload, did a reload whit a new gun and when it was finished it had no bullets in it

henri006    0

since todays update (20-4-17) you need to do the reload animation twice before it actualy reloads. should be easy fix (not sure)

Sikijon    0

I died so many times at the start of rounds because the gun i picked up and reloaded didnt actually reload...

This happens almost every game with all the guns. I always have to reload like 2-3 times and make sure its ready to fire.

KGfaReal    0

There is still issues with infinite reloading with the shotgun. There is also a bug with all guns that it will show a reload animation but no bullets will actually be loaded.

Caesar of Roma    530
12 hours ago, KrUmeNⓇ said:

had problems whit reload, did a reload whit a new gun and when it was finished it had no bullets in it

Thanks for the report.

Unfortunately, we cannot help you if you do not follow the bug reporting format for threads which includes posting your system information.

Please reply to this thread with the format in the thread below and I'll update your first post.
Hopefully we can find a fix for you as soon as possible! :-)

phate    1
7 hours ago, Caesar of Roma said:

Thanks for the report.

Unfortunately, we cannot help you if you do not follow the bug reporting format for threads which includes posting your system information.

Please reply to this thread with the format in the thread below and I'll update your first post.
Hopefully we can find a fix for you as soon as possible! :-)

It's not only for him but also for every other player I know. Probably something with lags etc. 

DogOD    0
Posted (edited)

When first picking up a firearm for the first time and loading it the player goes through the loading motions but it doesn't load the firearm. The character loads the clip in an automatic but the bullet count is still zero. Requires reloading again for it to take and fill the weapon.

And if it is the R1895 revolver pistol he just gets stuck in a loop loading the cylinder until you change weapons change back and reload it again and it will work and properly load the pistol.

Edited by DogOD

Phroste    78

I've noticed since the patch that reloading weapons are not always working or canceling themselves out randomly at a high rate...the animation finishes, but when you go to shoot you see that you still have 0 ammo loaded and have to go through the reload motion again. This has killed me numerous times

BaldFruit    17

Same here.  Since the last patch I've literally had to reload a freshly picked up weapon 2 times.  You can sit still and reload the first time and it will still say 0/30 or whatever rounds.  So I just reload 2 times now for it to work.  The first couple of times I landed and grabbed the double barrel shotgun...reloaded and went rambo only to find out it hadn't actually loaded it.  Yeah, I died. 

Dpan    0

had the same for first time since patch not before, I thought it was specifically for the uzi. Did only reload after dropping and picking up again.

Habedi    0
8 hours ago, phate said:

It's not only for him but also for every other player I know. Probably something with lags etc. 

Pump action shotgun and revolver are unusable. I get infinite reload loop every single time. Dropping weapon doesn't stop the loop. Only way it stops, is to change weapon and reload

migiT    11
Posted (edited)

I'll be the team player and use the bug format.

Bug Description:
You have to reload multiple sometimes, commonly two times in a row for the gun to actually reload.

Date Seen:
4/20/2017

Server: 
EA server- 25E7B0 from my clip but it happened on every server I played on last night

Troubleshooting Attempted:
n/a

Other Information:

https://clips.twitch.tv/GlamorousTenaciousSkunkPogChamp

Launch Options:
n/a

System Specifications:
Operating System: Win10Pro 64bit
n/a
n/a
n/a

Edited by migiT

Yodzilla    1
Posted (edited)

Bug Description:

Multiple weapons in a row all afflicted with the phantom reload bug. It's gotten kinda bad recently but still only seems to happen when you first start picking weapons up.

Date Seen:
4/21/2017

Server: 
Live

Troubleshooting Attempted:
Tried dropping and switching guns but to no avail, did eventually fix itself but no idea why.

Other Information:
Has been happening since recent patch very often and usually with shotguns.

Launch Options:
None.

System Specifications:
58faa221d900f_2017-04-2120_19_03-DirectXDiagnosticTool.png.0738e7c5877f1a5834591abf6550b316.png

58faa22d950aa_2017-04-2120_19_28-DirectXDiagnosticTool.png.38b1aa65e6a1ec86c5de6c145f2b671a.png

Edited by Yodzilla

posca    0

After a new patch, the weapon is not always reloaded, and you can continuously insert cartridges into the shotgun until it is removed from the inventory

soymalloy    0

I have been killed in early game now three times because the weapon i pick up only pretends to reload... This problem came with recent patch because i have never experienced before downloading thank you for reading please continue to work on this beautiful game

vekien    7

I always assumed this was server lag? I've had it happen once, sometimes 5 times in a row with no reload.

On time i had it permanently, then I couldn't open doors, and eventually "Server lost connection". So to me it sounds like server issue.

Maybe if too many people hit reload at the same time :D

def_con    0

Hello,

I have noticed in the last few days a bug wherein you will reload, but there will be no ammo in the gun. The character will go through the animation and will complete it, but there will be no ammunition in the gun. It is very frustrating and has lost me a few games.

monjbaker    0

2 forms of this bug. 1 where the animation for shotguns is stuck in a infinite loop doesnt load any ammo and the animation doesnt stop until you swap weapons. the second being a gun eg uzi will finish animation but still not have any ammo in it

Kukuruza    0

When reloading a weapon it does the animation but wont reload the gun! very annoying since it does it constantly!