ItzDeluxe

Game Not Responding Once Exiting After Dying

5 posts in this topic

I've Reported this bug to you guys 2 twice already and i have had no response or found no fix for this problem. This error occurs once i have either won the game or died and i have pressed the Exit To main menu button. I open my task manger and it says the game is not responding. The same thing happens on the test server and I've had this occurring problem since i first bought the game on its early access first release and there still hasn't been any patch or anyway of fixing this problem. I was also wondering if this problem would be on my end or something wrong with my game? If there is anyone who knows anything about the problem that I am having if they could explain to me why this is accruing and any possible ways of fixing this problem. Sorry to keep posting the same problem on the forums but there hasn't been a patch for it or any fixes for it. 

Thanks.   

10 hours ago, ItzDeluxe said:

I've Reported this bug to you guys 2 twice already and i have had no response or found no fix for this problem. This error occurs once i have either won the game or died and i have pressed the Exit To main menu button. I open my task manger and it says the game is not responding. The same thing happens on the test server and I've had this occurring problem since i first bought the game on its early access first release and there still hasn't been any patch or anyway of fixing this problem. I was also wondering if this problem would be on my end or something wrong with my game? If there is anyone who knows anything about the problem that I am having if they could explain to me why this is accruing and any possible ways of fixing this problem. Sorry to keep posting the same problem on the forums but there hasn't been a patch for it or any fixes for it. 

Thanks.   

Hey Deluxe, it is a known issue. Please hang tight as it is on the list of items to be fixed. :-) 

its probably the single most frustrating bug in the game right now, and when fullscreened it doesnt let tast manager show on top so you have to do a weird roundabout way of crashing the program so you dont have to restart.

Happens I'd say 1 in 3 games to me at the moment.

2 hours ago, havocide said:

its probably the single most frustrating bug in the game right now, and when fullscreened it doesnt let tast manager show on top so you have to do a weird roundabout way of crashing the program so you dont have to restart.

Oh yeah, I know all about it too well. :-) 

2 hours ago, havocide said:

It occurs every single game for me so it sucks....