ItzDeluxe

Game Not Responding Once Exiting After Dying

ItzDeluxe    0

I've Reported this bug to you guys 2 twice already and i have had no response or found no fix for this problem. This error occurs once i have either won the game or died and i have pressed the Exit To main menu button. I open my task manger and it says the game is not responding. The same thing happens on the test server and I've had this occurring problem since i first bought the game on its early access first release and there still hasn't been any patch or anyway of fixing this problem. I was also wondering if this problem would be on my end or something wrong with my game? If there is anyone who knows anything about the problem that I am having if they could explain to me why this is accruing and any possible ways of fixing this problem. Sorry to keep posting the same problem on the forums but there hasn't been a patch for it or any fixes for it. 

Thanks.   

Caesar of Roma    535
10 hours ago, ItzDeluxe said:

I've Reported this bug to you guys 2 twice already and i have had no response or found no fix for this problem. This error occurs once i have either won the game or died and i have pressed the Exit To main menu button. I open my task manger and it says the game is not responding. The same thing happens on the test server and I've had this occurring problem since i first bought the game on its early access first release and there still hasn't been any patch or anyway of fixing this problem. I was also wondering if this problem would be on my end or something wrong with my game? If there is anyone who knows anything about the problem that I am having if they could explain to me why this is accruing and any possible ways of fixing this problem. Sorry to keep posting the same problem on the forums but there hasn't been a patch for it or any fixes for it. 

Thanks.   

Hey Deluxe, it is a known issue. Please hang tight as it is on the list of items to be fixed. :-) 

havocide    32

its probably the single most frustrating bug in the game right now, and when fullscreened it doesnt let tast manager show on top so you have to do a weird roundabout way of crashing the program so you dont have to restart.

Happens I'd say 1 in 3 games to me at the moment.

Caesar of Roma    535
2 hours ago, havocide said:

its probably the single most frustrating bug in the game right now, and when fullscreened it doesnt let tast manager show on top so you have to do a weird roundabout way of crashing the program so you dont have to restart.

Oh yeah, I know all about it too well. :-) 

ItzDeluxe    0
2 hours ago, havocide said:

It occurs every single game for me so it sucks....

Gludus    0
Posted (edited)

Bug Description:
When I died the button to return to menu don't display

Date Seen:
05/24/2017

Server: 
EU Server / Solo

Troubleshooting Attempted:
I don't know how.

Other Information:
It happened 3 games in a row 

Launch Options:
I didn't changed the launch Opitons

System Specifications:
Operating System: Win10 64 bit (Updated)
Graphics Card: GTX 980TI Asus Strix
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700 @ 3.40GHz
Ram: 16Go

Edited by Gludus

Aldawgs    126

Hello Gludus, how often does this occur? Have you tried force closing your game via the task manager? *Just to note that this seems to be a common issue around the forums at the moment it even happens to me, i just reboot the game, and its all good to go.

Gludus    0

Hello it happens 8/10 games but in Duo queue, if I die before my teamate the button is displayed

Even I reboot the game, the issue is still there :/

Just wait the next patch imo :)

Aldawgs    126
3 hours ago, Gludus said:

Hello it happens 8/10 games but in Duo queue, if I die before my teamate the button is displayed

Even I reboot the game, the issue is still there :/

Just wait the next patch imo :)

Yeah its looking like this, if the issue still persists just reopen the thread.

Gludus    0

Update: The bug is still there even after the patch and rebooting the game 

rYdberg    0

Hello, after every game when i click return to menu my game grays out and freezes, this has been going on since mid april. I have the latest drivers and everything up to date.

i5-4440

Gtx 770 titan

8gb ram

soz for bad englsih!

4Win    0

Hi.

Sorry for my English first of all :D

After I die in a game and leave the server the game just stops. Main menu background is coming but it just stucks like that nothing happens. Only background. Game music continues too but it just freezes like that. Can you help please? Thank you.

heso    0
Posted (edited)

At the end of all of my games (solo,duo,squad) if I die I have no end screen. The screen that tells you the rank you got and the amount of kills, hit points, and BP earned. It only appears if, the whole game ends or I am spectating one of my teammates after death. I have verified integrity and reinstalled the game

pubg.png

Edited by heso
added part about reinstalling

Every time i have played my game and either die/win when trying to leave back to lobby/main menu the game just locks up and i have to task manger to close it. Been happening since the very first Beta. Anyone know of a fix? 

Posted (edited)

Hi there,

I've been having an issue where occasionally the game will freeze upon entering in to the game lobby (pre-plane). Probably happens approx 1/5 games and I haven't been able to notice any patterns so far... This has only started happening since the most recent update.

I've also been seeing an issue where my game will almost always freeze upon attempting to exit the game to the main title screen. This probably happens 9/10 times. A pattern being: the longer I'm in the game the more likely it is to happen.

Has anyone else encountered this? Or does anyone have any ideas on what I could try in order to resolve this? My PC plays the game itself with no problem, getting 45-60fps in low-med settings so shouldn't be a spec problem.

Cheers

Edited by Snugglasaurus
spelling

Snoop    0

When I finish a game, whether it's when i die or if i win, the screen where it shows my kills and lets me exit to lobby never appears. I have to press escape and exit to lobby that way. Not the biggest deal but would like to see my final kills and xp/points that i get.

Deezel    0

I started experiencing the "no endscreen on death" issue, in the solo queue only, after the June monthly update.

Zidan    0

Bug Description:

Freeze when leaving back to lobby after a match. and I must restart my pc because task manager freeze too.

Date Seen:

Since first buy the game. 01/07/2017

Server:

not a test server

Troubleshooting Attempted:
1. Reinstall all net Framework

2. Writing in CMD : ipconfig, ipconfig/all, ipconfig/flush, ipconfig/renew, netsh int ip set dns, netsh winsock reset.

3. Turn OFF Wiindows Firewall

4. Delete GameUserSettings.ini and verify integrityof game files

5. Move Install Folder from HDD to SSD

6. Windows Update

7. Reinstall PUBG

8. Reinstall Driver

9. Manage 3d setting in Nvidia Control Panel

10. Turn OFF Antivirus

11. Task Manager > Details > TslGame_BE.exe (right click) > select priority > real time

12. Adding new rules in inbound rules and outbound rules

13. Reinstall Microsft Visual C++ 2015

Other Information:

Any other information you believe is relevant to the bug you're experiencing. 

Launch Options:

-

System Specifications:

Operating System : Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit
Graphics Card : Digital Alliance GTX 950 StormX
CPU : Intel Core i5-6400 2.7 Ghz
Ram : 16GB

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

mowse    0

Hi there. Whenever I die in game and try and "exit to lobby" the game freezes on a grey screen instead of moving back on onto the main menu.

This continues to happen and has lead me to restart the game via task manager which is okay but is a hassle to keep doing.

I've reinstalled the game a couple of times and continues to happen, i don't know if its a bug or something that i'm doing as i'm very new to the game.

Thank you.

RacsizZ    0

Guys the only workaround is to turn off fullscreen mode(best choice to change it to borderless window) then you don't need to restart the computer just the game. Yes it's very annoying and if a dev is reading this then please put this fix on the top of your list because airdrops and similiar fixes can wait .. this here is a gamebreaker bug. 

IAmRMad    0

So my game keeps freezing when I leave the game towards lobby after beeing killed. If i leave the game while beeing alive it works flawless.