T-Shark

Graphic error after the matching

20 posts in this topic

Everything is OK before matching

As soon as the matching is done, my screen turns into something like the image I uploaded

I even re-installed my Windows 10 (64bit), but it didn't help

I am using GTX1070 with latest driver, i7-6700K CPU

Can I fix this and enjoy Battleground?

error_1.jpg

Has the game ever worked on your end? Perhaps with an older driver?

Posted (edited)

I have tried the older driver. I tried three times with different graphic options, updated graphic driver but also failed.

Then I re-installed my Windows 10 but still not working...

Edited by T-Shark

1 hour ago, T-Shark said:

I have tried the older driver. I tried three times with different graphic options, updated graphic driver but also failed.

Then I re-installed my Windows 10 but still not working...

So is this when you go into the game from lobby? 

You are right. My first post had some mistake. Everything is OK UNTILL matching.

After searching, I should exit my lobby and enter the waiting island or something. Instead, that image pops up and nothing happens.

No reaction to mouse movement nor keyboard, no sound, nothing. After 4~5 minutes, I return to the lobby with 'connection failed' message.

Bug Description:
I open the game and the menu works, but once i join the game i get screens like this0ed3d246cd5bc636284be961ee905d30.png
https://gyazo.com/0ed3d246cd5bc636284be961ee905d30

for about 1 minute then the pre-game lobby loads and im stuck there then i get the parachute from being in the plane, except im not in the plane. 
https://gyazo.com/b443e82866c19153d02c4332c96774e5

Date Seen:
Wanna say a few weeks ago, wanted to wait until the big update to see if it fixed it and it didnt

Server: 
Not

Troubleshooting Attempted:
Reinstalled game and deleted C:\Users\*User*\AppData\Local\TslGame\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor .ini files to see if that would work and removed read-only, also removed and add all launch option 

Launch Options:
Normally use these: -USEALLAVAILABLECORES -malloc=system 
Tried adding this one for help: -d3d10

System Specifications:
Operating System: 10 x64
Graphics Card: GTX 970
CPU: i7-7700k
Ram: 16gb

5 hours ago, Oussel said:

Bug Description:
I open the game and the menu works, but once i join the game i get screens like this0ed3d246cd5bc636284be961ee905d30.png
https://gyazo.com/0ed3d246cd5bc636284be961ee905d30

for about 1 minute then the pre-game lobby loads and im stuck there then i get the parachute from being in the plane, except im not in the plane. 
https://gyazo.com/b443e82866c19153d02c4332c96774e5

Date Seen:
Wanna say a few weeks ago, wanted to wait until the big update to see if it fixed it and it didnt

Server: 
Not

Troubleshooting Attempted:
Reinstalled game and deleted C:\Users\*User*\AppData\Local\TslGame\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor .ini files to see if that would work and removed read-only, also removed and add all launch option 

Launch Options:
Normally use these: -USEALLAVAILABLECORES -malloc=system 
Tried adding this one for help: -d3d10

System Specifications:
Operating System: 10 x64
Graphics Card: GTX 970
CPU: i7-7700k
Ram: 16gb

Hey Oussel, kind of odd but give this a go! 

I've also made sure your issue was on my list to the team with a link to this thread. 

1 hour ago, Caesar of Roma said:

Hey Oussel, kind of odd but give this a go! 

I've also made sure your issue was on my list to the team with a link to this thread. 

This doesnt seem to work, i tried to join a game again today got the same first screen but when the lobby appeared i could see people move for a few seconds and open the menu, inventory and see the time but i still couldnt move, once the time hit 55 it froze again

Edited by Oussel

I load to the main menu just fine but when I join a game instead of loading into the waiting area nothing loads. No sounds and I can't move, click or anything forcing me to force close the game every time I want to play

4/21-4/24

Regular game and not the test version

Tried everything at this link

and nothing has helped. Restarting modem, Lowered graphics to the lowest, opened up ports, updated windows and graphics card drivers, went into folders and changed settings that way

photo_2017-04-24_12-25-40.jpg

photo_2017-04-24_12-26-35.jpg

photo_2017-04-24_12-26-56.jpg

photo_2017-04-24_12-44-29.jpg

photo_2017-04-24_12-44-32.jpg

2 people like this

Im having the exact same problem. Kind of interesting, because I meet the system requirements, have gone through the troubleshooting process and still no solution. Glad to see I'm not the only one who has this problem.

7 hours ago, Oussel said:

@Caesar of Roma any updates?

Not at the moment. I'm trying to find issues that are close to this because it could be a similar issue... It is a pretty rare one. :-( 

1 hour ago, Caesar of Roma said:

Not at the moment. I'm trying to find issues that are close to this because it could be a similar issue... It is a pretty rare one. :-( 

I've also been having the same issues, hope it gets resolved soon!

fc8f807b9b67fe9fb2bff097a5254dd4.png

cf26c849792626f13615d95a62bb1e71.png

Opppps sorry. I have submitted a support ticket via Bluehole, and totally forgot this forum. (Bluehole haven't replied yet)

I have done few more troubleshooting, and found something interesting.

I CAN PLAY BATTLEGROUND IN 7:00am ~ 10:00am (local time)

This is one possible explanations

"I am living in university dormitory and the university allows us to use torrent in 2:00~10:00 only. Port for torrent is blocked otherwise."

Since I cannot tether via smartphone, I haven't tried 'what if I use different internet connection instead of university's' yet.

A friend of mine have recommended me using VPN so I will try this later on.

I'll leave a quote when the situation changes.

Thanks for reminding.

Edited by T-Shark

Sounds a lot like this is ISP's throttling this game. All my other games work but this one doesn't. Tried a vpn today and loaded in just fine and was able to get in without issue at all. I go through Casair Internet in Michigan.

ok so @Caesar of Roma I read a fix of turning all your .ini files off of read only, and it worked...then it crashed 2 seconds later...THEN it went back to what it was doing