BroHamBone

Allow Heal in water.

17 posts in this topic

Allow healing in the water.  You can get shot at the top of the water, you can get naded while under the water....but you cant heal in the water?  

@BroHamBone so you want to camp in the water? That is why healing in the water isn't allowed and that is fine! Just get good.

1 person likes this

Also, if you read my post....here Ill type it out for you again so you can re-read it.  You can shoot people at the top of the water, you can grenade people under the water....Get good....lol you are the one who doesnt know.

Healing in water promotes cheesy water camping . Sorry man but the devs have a vision for Their game and It doesn't include looking for heavily armed dolphins in the ocean . 

Also grenades have hardly any blast radius and there is no shrapnel , if you're sitting still under the water waiting for that grenade to drop then you're doing it wrong ! 

Edited by PandahSykes

Just now, PandahSykes said:

Healing in water promotes cheesy water camping . Sorry man but the devs have a vision for Their game and It doesn't include looking for heavily armed dolphins in the ocean . 

You cannot do anything in the water other then wade and swim. How can you protect yourself if you cant even heal to try and evade? Like i said above, you can hit by grenades while under water. We took out a team doing the "cheesy" water camping that way.  Pretty much it screws swimming and makes water a trap and useless.  Lets just take the water out of the game, solved.

6 minutes ago, BroHamBone said:

You cannot do anything in the water other then wade and swim. How can you protect yourself if you cant even heal to try and evade? Like i said above, you can hit by grenades while under water. We took out a team doing the "cheesy" water camping that way.  Pretty much it screws swimming and makes water a trap and useless.  Lets just take the water out of the game, solved.

Well what do you expect water to be ? A place where the most intense and gun heavy combat takes place ? No , it's water , it's a hazard on golf courses , and it's a hazard here in a video game . Avoid it at all costs unless you see a drop in the water or if you can jump into the water off of a cliff to avoid a car do that !! I've done it before and that experience has taught me that water isn't always a trap - but sometimes a savior . 

Healing in water shouldn't be allowed because the Amount of times it would save a legit player wouldn't outweigh the amount for cheesy water camping that will occur if put in again . Some sacrifices just have to be made in video games for balance , and IMO this is one of the easiest ones to make - water is still a life saver for me and not just a trap like you say but that's because I try to plan around the water and if I can't then I make sure no one is watching when I dive in , and for fucks sake just swim under water and breach for air when you need to - there's no need to be above water .

1 person likes this

11 hours ago, PandahSykes said:

Sorry man but the devs have a vision for Their game and It doesn't include looking for heavily armed dolphins in the ocean.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

heavily armed dolphins :D

Thanks for pointing this out. Water is not a fighting area. Just be aware if you go into water you are vulnerable.

@BroHamBone Get good and don't be salty just because you are bad, trying to hide in the water and get killed in the process.

I don't think you should be able to heal in the water. Especially if you can't be shot while underwater. I'm not positive on that, but I know i've had a very hard time hitting people that are in the water/underwater.

3 hours ago, Spen said:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

heavily armed dolphins :D

Thanks for pointing this out. Water is not a fighting area. Just be aware if you go into water you are vulnerable.

@BroHamBone Get good and don't be salty just because you are bad, trying to hide in the water and get killed in the process.

"Get good" is all you have? FYI, i dont hide in the water. You must suck that bad then. Dont be salty on the forums bro. #umadbro #salty #NaCL #gitgud ...any others your child self wants to put out there?

Edited by BroHamBone

3 hours ago, Puppet said:

I don't think you should be able to heal in the water. Especially if you can't be shot while underwater. I'm not positive on that, but I know i've had a very hard time hitting people that are in the water/underwater.

You can be grenaded under water. And its not hard to hit people in the water...unless you "get good", right @Spen? He/She knows what getting good is all about im guessing.

Edited by BroHamBone

14 hours ago, PandahSykes said:

Well what do you expect water to be ? A place where the most intense and gun heavy combat takes place ? No , it's water , it's a hazard on golf courses , and it's a hazard here in a video game . Avoid it at all costs unless you see a drop in the water or if you can jump into the water off of a cliff to avoid a car do that !! I've done it before and that experience has taught me that water isn't always a trap - but sometimes a savior . 

Healing in water shouldn't be allowed because the Amount of times it would save a legit player wouldn't outweigh the amount for cheesy water camping that will occur if put in again . Some sacrifices just have to be made in video games for balance , and IMO this is one of the easiest ones to make - water is still a life saver for me and not just a trap like you say but that's because I try to plan around the water and if I can't then I make sure no one is watching when I dive in , and for fucks sake just swim under water and breach for air when you need to - there's no need to be above water .

Thanks for being constructive and not a troll. Highly appreciative.

Ya'll should calm your nuggets a bit. Can't this be a simple discussion offering two sides? Someone says he would like under water healing back, the majority obviously answers that this is not a good idea since it's not really realistic and promotes "cheesy water camping". Simple as that. There is no need for a "get good" or a "You must suck that hard" and as you can see I'm referring to both of you. Seriously guys this is no topic to fight over, state your opinions, give some reasons for them and leave the salt away.

<3

2 people like this

Would be nice to see something along the lines of not being able to use first aid or med kits in the water (above or below the surface of the water) but it would be nice if you are above the surface being able to pop energy drinks, or a painkiller. 
But honestly I am indifferent on the matter. But it would be a good in between. 

14 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Would be nice to see something along the lines of not being able to use first aid or med kits in the water (above or below the surface of the water) but it would be nice if you are above the surface being able to pop energy drinks, or a painkiller.

This would go in a similar direction like this discussion: Should we be able to use Painkillers/Energy Drinks while moving?

Using Painkillers / Enegy Drinks above the surface, in a car as co-driver or while running would be realistic.

Edited by Spen