Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AdamEthan

Stun Grenade Question

3 posts in this topic

Recently I've been getting killed a few times after being stunned while waiting for someone I heard mooching around me throwing one up the stairs.

I was just wondering.. do I have to be behind a solid object to avoid being stunned? or can I simply just look in the opposite direction and be fine?

I have yet to be stunned ever since I thought of this but if anyone knows that would be great.

I would assume you have to be behind an object. However, if the game has real life logic, then you wouldn't be able to escape the sound if close.

1 hour ago, AdamEthan said:

Recently I've been getting killed a few times after being stunned while waiting for someone I heard mooching around me throwing one up the stairs.

I was just wondering.. do I have to be behind a solid object to avoid being stunned? or can I simply just look in the opposite direction and be fine?

I have yet to be stunned ever since I thought of this but if anyone knows that would be great.

Behind a solid object and look away. Looking at it induces flash blindness and being in the same room, yet not looking will still cause the shellshock effect on your sound.

Either way, flashbangs are great if you follow them up quickly.

I usually just lightly suppress the point it was thrown from they don't come up...