Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mrlag

Aplying to EA/BETA/PATCH tester!

9 posts in this topic

hello im here offering my services as EA/BETA/PATCH tester!

obviously this team have no testers otherwise they wouldnt release a patch with a "connection timout" bug...

so, contact me, send me a PM, ill help you guys testing stuff ;)

well then this patch wasnt on that server...

We currently have 100.000 active testers in this EA and before that we have had thousands playing Alpha and Closed Beta.
So your take on being funny is not welcome here - Bugs will come and bugs will be delivered even if something is tested extensively - This happens to every developer in any branch.  But i assume you are to young to have been around to experience this and/or been working with projects and SLA/implementations

you assume wrong.

can you tell me how " 100.000 active testers in this EA" let this latest bug pass onto live server Mr imholdsoiknowwhatimsaying?

11 minutes ago, Mrlag said:

you assume wrong.

can you tell me how " 100.000 active testers in this EA" let this latest bug pass onto live server Mr imholdsoiknowwhatimsaying?

EA means the game isn't finished, it is a late stage beta. There will be bugs. Just report it and move on.

ofc there will be bugs, no one saying that. but this disconnect bug is just to damn obvious

18 minutes ago, Mrlag said:

ofc there will be bugs, no one saying that. but this disconnect bug is just to damn obvious

As stated earlier, there's a test server you can test before the new patches come out. Programming isn't particularly easy, so if you have no experience, then don't comment on it. If you have experience, then get a contract with Bluehole and fix it yourself. Otherwise, don't complain. The game & Bluehole is amazing for what it is right now, seeing as it has barely any optimisation, giving us regular updates and has thousands and thousands of people playing. 

If you have a bug or issue, take it to the 'General help' section or the 'Bug report' section, thank you. :D