w1seguy

Greetings.

10 posts in this topic

I'm just another dude, with delusions of being extremely skilled, avoiding any slash all mistakes I make, praise myself for any mediocre play I make, and always blame any death on my bad graphics card, i.e. an old sturdy GTX 650 Ti. That 'bout sums it up.

I'm 21 though, surely I'll mature any moment now? Oh well. 

P.S. If anyone is from Serbia, Bosnia, Croatia, Montenegro, y'know, our little neck of the woods, hit me up. 

P.S.S. Was top 100, couldn't play the game due to some obligations, now I'm 29,349. I just thought you should know, I was top 100. It won't help you in life knowing this piece of information, but nevertheless, you should know it. And praise me for it. 

P.S.S.S. (<--- If that's even a thing) You can hit me up even if you're not from one of the glorious countries listed above. Hit me up with some of that sweet western paypal money I mean, ha-ha-ha. Friendship too is welcome, I guess. Also food.

Also, if I didn't mention it by now, I'm really good at the game.

1 person likes this

On 4/21/2017 at 7:02 PM, Harru said:

Welcome! American here.. so sorry for not being able to join your group :(

That sparks a question.. What kind of ping do people from NA get on EU and vice versa? I remember playing Planetside 2 on NA servers and it was super playable, like barely any lag at all, albeit on the East Coast only.

11 hours ago, w1seguy said:

That sparks a question.. What kind of ping do people from NA get on EU and vice versa? I remember playing Planetside 2 on NA servers and it was super playable, like barely any lag at all, albeit on the East Coast only.

Tbh... It's not that bad lol.. Sometimes we jump on the EU with our EU buds.

Welcome, new here too.

You really need to upgrade that videocard, I have the GTX 650 Ti BOOST (seriously :P )