Interrogate

Please MUTE ALL SOUND keybind.

14 posts in this topic

Lobby, plane, and parachute sounds are so loud and annoying can we please have a MUTE ALL SOUND keybind so we can just mute everything until we land. Soooooo LOUD

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*edit*

nvm reread your post..lol

 

Mute voice chat is ctrl + T is that what you're looking for?

Edited by burrkz
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, burrkz said:

*edit*

nvm reread your post..lol

 

Mute voice chat is ctrl + T is that what you're looking for?

Thanks, will save some of the headache but the guns are really loud as well.

2 hours ago, Galante said:

where can i download this game ?

 

In steam but I think you need a key before you can download it! Good luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had no idea you could mute voicechat, brilliant thank you.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds great to me @Interrogate

I generally listen to videos on Youtube when I'm in the lobby / parachuting as well, would be super handy to have a mute all button.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Indeed. or remove the weapons.
Also, most keyboards have a "mute sound" buttong above the numpad - perhaps you are blessed with one of those meenwhile!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, hitem said:

Indeed. or remove the weapons.
Also, most keyboards have a "mute sound" buttong above the numpad - perhaps you are blessed with one of those meenwhile!

Nope, dont have one of those. Wish I did haha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/25/2017 at 1:29 AM, Interrogate said:

Lobby, plane, and parachute sounds are so loud and annoying can we please have a MUTE ALL SOUND keybind so we can just mute everything until we land. Soooooo LOUD

Go to desktop and turn the volume down Kappa, JK I totally agree with the mute all sound. With the amount of people shouting rude things in the plane before jumping out to the gun fights happening in the spawn area I tend to want to rip my ears off.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Interrogate said:

Nope, dont have one of those. Wish I did haha.

awww to bad man! :)

you can always download a small macroapplication for windows and bind it to some keybind i guess to mute sound in windows! :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bumping this since I had the same idea. A Ctrl+M shortcut to mute all sounds instead of having to go to the settings to do it for the lobby+drop phase would be great. Everywhere else you want sound turned up to the max, but you'll get a headache if you do at the start. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, we need this toggle keybind!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Charmide said:

Bumping this since I had the same idea. A Ctrl+M shortcut to mute all sounds instead of having to go to the settings to do it for the lobby+drop phase would be great. Everywhere else you want sound turned up to the max, but you'll get a headache if you do at the start. 

Spam

No topics/posts without actual content. This includes “first!” posts, bumping topics or anything in that category. No repeat posts/topics. No “thread necromancy,” AKA posting in a thread that’s long since been inactive. Spam includes asking for keys and/or access to the game.

Locking thread since there is a thread based on keybinds and one for VOIP. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.