Blackb1rd405

Failed to open reward crate

7 posts in this topic

My issue here is that I had already bought my first crate, which cost 700 BP, from the reward shop. When i opened the crate, the server stated "Failed to open reward crate", so now I have ZERO crates in my inventory AND my BP of 700  is GONE ENTIRELY. I WANT MY BP OR MY CRATE TO BE REPLACED, I AM NOT GOING TO WASTE MY TIME TRYING TO GET 1400 BP FOR MY 2nd CRATE IF I CANT EVEN GET MY 1st CRATE.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same here. But my crate was for 4200BP and this is FFS!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Blackb1rd405 said:

My issue here is that I had already bought my first crate, which cost 700 BP, from the reward shop. When i opened the crate, the server stated "Failed to open reward crate", so now I have ZERO crates in my inventory AND my BP of 700  is GONE ENTIRELY. I WANT MY BP OR MY CRATE TO BE REPLACED, I AM NOT GOING TO WASTE MY TIME TRYING TO GET 1400 BP FOR MY 2nd CRATE IF I CANT EVEN GET MY 1st CRATE.

 

14 hours ago, Teclcly said:

Same here. But my crate was for 4200BP and this is FFS!

The ranking / reward system is still very much a work in progress. Thank you for the report. :-) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A game mechanic as simple as this should be fixed immediately -- no excuses! Look how crazy that guy got off a 700 BP crate; most people aren't going to bother posting in a forum and will simply quit and spread the bad word; you're throwing money away by neglecting this as a priority.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/24/2017 at 9:52 AM, Caesar of Roma said:

 

The ranking / reward system is still very much a work in progress. Thank you for the report. :-) 

Now i have to play more games just to get back my 700BP reward crate? This is not making any sense, i spent 700 on a crate and i'm left with 274 BP & now i have to earn back the god damn 1st pioneer crate again? Why isn't it replaced or compensated to me?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep I just opened my very first crate, it errored out and I got nothing out of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've had this with the 1st pioneer crate twice, so far. The 2nd pioneer crate worked fine.

However, I agree with the devs that this is hardly a priority; Are the cosmetics that more important to you guys than general gameplay and stability? Remember, in development, bugs are rarely as simple as they seem on the surface.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now