Sign in to follow this  
Nobody

Reconnect button

Reconnect option - Already stated by PU that this will create a disadvantage and it will not be implemented.

If there is any reconsideration to this I will update the thread.

Kylig    0
Posted (edited)

Im having troubles with crashes from time to time and i would love to see a reconnect-feature implemented.

And ofc i mean having the character just stay in the game stationary while this is happening.

Edited by Kylig

Carbiniz3r    0
19 minutes ago, Kylig said:

Im having troubles with crashes from time to time and i would love to see a reconnect-feature implemented.

And ofc i mean having the character just stay in the game stationary while this is happening.

Same here how this got overlooked as an early access game is beyond me, but thank god your twitch streamers are getting the special treatment

Rille    0

yeah as the title says , please add a reconnect button.

No other game crashes and make my computer blue screen as much as this one so please please add one

Mjaaay    0
Posted (edited)

Update-Idea:

An Option to reconnect in case of the internet connection lost for a few seconds.

Edited by Mjaaay

Whilst there are plans not to add one right now this will most likely change as the game gets closer to release. Fixing the reasons for why players crash in the first place takes priority. 

• Like 1

Just want to clear this up, and put your minds at ease. Currently we have no plan to add a reconnect feature for players, but moving forward this may change.

As a few have pointed out, having a reconnect feature is essential for competitive gaming, so once the game is more stable, we will look at this again.

ps. I am dealing with some pretty bad jeglag today, so my logic is a little off!

• Like 1

Hello there!

I think the most important thing that developers need to do at this stage of the game's production is "reconnect option to the game session" (in the manner of CS: GO, etc.). Because with the game crashes for no apparent reason, brings to such a frenzy that it can not be conveyed in words. Especially when there are 10-15 players left and your teammate or you knocked out of the game with a crash report, and there is no opportunity to reconnect to the game session here.

Natantes    138

This has been suggested several times already, and there's currently no plans to implement a reconnect feature:

Currently we have no plan to add a reconnect feature for players, but moving forward this may change. Having a reconnect feature is essential for competitive gaming, so once the game is more stable, we will look at this again.

Plank    0

I would suggest that you implement the possibility to rejoin a game, if the game crashed or something else happend.

Phyne    61

This is the one suggestion I want to see users constantly badgering the devs about. Did you know you can already reconnect in custom games? It makes no sense why you can't in the official servers.

3 hours ago, Phyne said:

This is the one suggestion I want to see users constantly badgering the devs about. Did you know you can already reconnect in custom games? It makes no sense why you can't in the official servers.

I don't understand this mentality at all. It's not like nagging the developers will bring this to the top of the pecking order. They are aware of the issue and have responded accordingly. They have never said that this is a function that will never happen either. 

Currently we have no plan to add a reconnect feature for players, but moving forward this may change. Having a reconnect feature is essential for competitive gaming, so once the game is more stable, we will look at this again.

They are working on ensuring that crashes don't occur after which they will re-evaluate rejoin.

Thank you

Vaniljmunk    0

Zup guys, I just want to start out with saying that you've created a brilliant game. I rarely have anything else than fun playing it.

Although, theese crashes ocurring for no apparent reasons are getting on my nerves. How about a reconnection button, would it be impossible to just apply a reconnect when thrown out of the game because of a crash. It has ruined tons of games with friends, when you end up waiting for them to finish cause of a crash ect.

I mean, if you aren't dead. Would it not be a nice thing to be able to reconnect? That would anihilate the frustration with crashes. I mean fine, if you crash and you die from something, but if you are still alive that would be awesome.

Cheers
Vaniljmunk

Sala    0

i wish resjoin option when game crases. Like there is custom games, where you can rejoin and continue game

jimtimur123    0

Make it available to players with internet that cuts out to rejoin the game, as right now if they disconnect for 1/2 second they cant play anymore or even spectate.

demonrecon    0

Reconnection at least for duo and squad would be nice to have. when one gets discontented and are still alive we should be able to reconnect.  

Ky-Zo    33
Posted (edited)

Will you add a reconnect feature?

This is still in the discussion stage.

Edited by Ky-Zo

Auturgist    1

Not being able to reconnect in solo is frustrating, but acceptable... in duo and squad, it's downright unacceptable, because one disconnect wastes 2-4 people's time who are trying to have a good game and win.  This NEEDS to be a feature implemented eventually.  There should be no discussion about it.  Make it happen. 

• Like 1