Julichte    0

I Like the M16A4 the most. Easy one Taps haha :)

I prefer the semi automatic mode, cause i use it for lange rage shoots.

Akaki    11

Scar is a beast while playing with a 8x Scope and a Suppressor.

• Like 1

Fillthy    15

M416. Better iron sights, and I find it's a smoother all around weapon

altijdwat    8
Posted (edited)

I just hate the scar ironsight.........so for me it needs a scope.

Edited by altijdwat

Lew    12

i prefer m416 if i have all attachments but otherwise they are about even ?✡️

• Like 1

theGoose    3

I choosee m416 but i usually dont bother to swap out when i have the scar. i rarely use single shot on 5.56 weapons so I do swap out m16 ASAP. I take UMP over m16, too. 

ObviousCat    2

Statistically the SCAR is better than the M416, but not as good as the M16. The Groza is statistically the best rifle of them all, but is rare as fuck. I have  yet to find one.

altijdwat    8
10 hours ago, ObviousCat said:

The Groza is statistically the best rifle of them all, but is rare as fuck. I have  yet to find one.

try open dropboxes ;)

BeeTu    0

SCAR is better way good than M416. and one more bud, the decision is still yours. See ya in game! 

MrJughead87    7

M416 all the way. I think the recoil is way more controllable and it seems that the spread is less than the SCAR. Like many people have said though, it is personal taste and not everyone likes the same thing. 

cejita    19

i have 800 hs in the game and i can tell you that the diference is in the recoil the m4 full atachment is the best for me you can spam shoot whit a 4x and you cant keep the target in the middle of the sight really easy you cant try it yourself practice whit a barrel put bot guns in silgle and spam all the shots and look the results the m416 by far is the best but i notice that the m16 its a little more acurate at long distance 

Got an x15 scope in a dropbox. Had an m164a and a scar. Tried the scope on both. I was far more accurate with the M. Scar is good for med-crc. 

MrEvilGuy1    5

The recoil control on the M416 is really nice, especially after adding attachments.  I chicken dinner'd a solo yesterday using the M416 as my primary because it was so easy to land follow-up shots (highlights below).  I probably could have had a similar game with the SCAR, but something about the kitted M416 just feels right.

https://plays.tv/s/LLpCTB39OwNp

Bandononaj    0

I like them both about the same. Normally I will take the m4 over the scar but I pick up what is available. I like them both but I also like using the M16 for single shot mid range but I would take the other two over the M16