JampS    14

Just wondering which rifle is the best atm, please comment if things ever change. Just wondering these weapon atm.

ThiaZ    34

Its a matter of taste really. I like the m416 the most and I never pickup the scar. But many have it the exact opposite way. 

I honestly like the scar if i have most of the attachments. If i can't really find any i stick with the M416. I just find it more of my taste. But it's really about opinion. It's not whether ones better than the other.

Mr Tony    9

I was always under the impression that the scar was the worst 5.56, just going from streamers who for instance never use any 7.62 except the kar. Having said that I get doomed so much from the scar and akm. I would suggest getting the vertical grip for the scar though, it really helps! 

Gorto    9

Depends on the situation I really prefer the scar at full auto in mid range to close encounters. Though I like the M4 for longer range. If I had a sniper I would go Scar as a secondary. If I didnt I would go M4. 

Phyne    61

The guns are so indistinguishable from each other I don't really know how any of you form an opinion one way or the other. A recent video even proved that the M416 stock doesn't actually do anything either. Their damage and attachments are otherwise identical.

Are you guys able to tell differences in recoil pattern or something? Or is it some sort of placebo effect?

• Like 4

21 hours ago, JampS said:

Just wondering which rifle is the best atm, please comment if things ever change. Just wondering these weapon atm.

I prefer the M4. You have more attachments to the same base stats. 

However, I am not picky. I see a M4 / Scar I pick it. 

AK - not accurate enough for long range

M16 - don't get me started on that stupid "burst" mode

PUBG Absurdity

Fuzzy    39

I once got a silencer for the SCAR, I was a happy shooter

But the M416 seems to be the better choice but that being said, I don't always find a M416 and more likely to pick up a SCAR or M16, I use the M16 or SCAR always on single fire, it seems to work for me and much more effective that way

UMP on full auto for secondary

officialslix    12

who is using ar´s with full auto tbh. single shot is king accuracy is the most important thing the less shots u fire the higher is ur chance in surviving. therefore m16 has good dmg and high range accuracy is also really good. for full auto i use ump or preferable a vector with fullattachments and most important an extended mag. 

On 5/6/2017 at 9:51 PM, Phyne said:

The guns are so indistinguishable from each other I don't really know how any of you form an opinion one way or the other. A recent video even proved that the M416 stock doesn't actually do anything either. Their damage and attachments are otherwise identical.

Are you guys able to tell differences in recoil pattern or something? Or is it some sort of placebo effect?

To be honest, I think it just comes down to personal preference, I personally have had some of my best games using an M416 with a x2 scope and full attachments.

There may be no real difference at all.

officialslix    12

just from logically thinking. a full equipped m416 or scar should be better than a akm or m16 but in the end its all personal preferance 

• Like 1

Dayman    12
On 5/7/2017 at 8:08 AM, Psychoghost Gaming said:

However, I am not picky. I see a M4 / Scar I pick it. 

AK - not accurate enough for long range

M16 - don't get me started on that stupid "burst" mode

PUBG Absurdity

I like the burst mode. In close quarter situations where you have a good angle, you can take out a lot of people quickly. I've taken a team of 4 with just a burst mode.

Phyne    61
6 hours ago, TotalCalamity said:

To be honest, I think it just comes down to personal preference, I personally have had some of my best games using an M416 with a x2 scope and full attachments.

There may be no real difference at all.

I keep seeing "personal preference", but what does that actually mean? Preference in how the gun looks?

I typically just grab whichever one I find first and not switch for the other if I find it. Why waste the time switching and moving over attachments?

• Like 1

On 5/8/2017 at 5:40 PM, Phyne said:

I keep seeing "personal preference", but what does that actually mean? Preference in how the gun looks?

I typically just grab whichever one I find first and not switch for the other if I find it. Why waste the time switching and moving over attachments?

Personal preference is as it states, whatever you prefer. I don't think there is much difference between all the AR, I just so happen to have had better games with the M416, it may just be a coincidence. 

Chibbs    114
On 8.5.2017 at 3:29 PM, Elghinnarisa said:

Depends on how you play and what you prefer, since the 5.56 guns are very similar.

MYz9z7S.png

Where do you have these stats from if I may ask? :)

On 7.5.2017 at 0:08 AM, Psychoghost Gaming said:

On what do you base your comment regarding "the same base stats"?

I could also only argue with my personal feeling with any of these guns. I do see a difference between 5.56 and 7.62 and I also agree that there are slight differences between the 5.56s (not talking about fire mode) but I can't really tell which one is "better". I have won with any of them and in other rounds I've felt like a complete noob with any of them. I'm excited to hear where the stats above come from...