Sign in to follow this  
Skiiwee29

Possible Game Launch Bug

Skiiwee29    3

Good evening,

I have searched around and havent found an answer or thread like this yet. 

When I close the game, sitting at the character screen and hit the exit game at top right or Alt f4, crash etc... doesnt matter how, but the game stays running in my task manager. I have to enter my task manager and kill it manually to be able to re-launch the game. This has been going on since I bought the game. Yesterday I deleted my game files and reinstalled from my HDD to my m.2 NVMe SSD and the same thing. 

Has anyone else encountered this? If so, is there a fix?

Skiiwee29    3

Operating System: Win 10 Pro Vs 1703 Build 15063.250
Graphics Card: GTX 1070 in SLI
CPU: i7 6700k
Ram: 16gb @ 3200mhz

Caesar of Roma    535
21 hours ago, Skiiwee29 said:

Good evening,

I have searched around and havent found an answer or thread like this yet. 

When I close the game, sitting at the character screen and hit the exit game at top right or Alt f4, crash etc... doesnt matter how, but the game stays running in my task manager. I have to enter my task manager and kill it manually to be able to re-launch the game. This has been going on since I bought the game. Yesterday I deleted my game files and reinstalled from my HDD to my m.2 NVMe SSD and the same thing. 

Has anyone else encountered this? If so, is there a fix?

Thank you very much for your bug report   

I have added this to the main bug list. 

:-) 

• Like 1

thegrayjedi    0

Good evening, after playing every round when leaving the game after I die the screen goes to the picture of what looks to be an abandoned church (same one as another bug) and then my computer completely powers its self off. Not sure if that's my computer or the game I haven't run into this in any other game.

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz, 2592 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
12G of ram

GTX 950

Caesar of Roma    535
16 hours ago, thegrayjedi said:

Good evening, after playing every round when leaving the game after I die the screen goes to the picture of what looks to be an abandoned church (same one as another bug) and then my computer completely powers its self off. Not sure if that's my computer or the game I haven't run into this in any other game.

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz, 2592 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
12G of ram

GTX 950

Usually a computer will power itself down when it is either too hot or not getting enough power. Are you playing plugged into the wall? Do you have adequate cooling? This game is very demanding in it's current state. 

Skiiwee29    3
On 5/8/2017 at 6:31 PM, Caesar of Roma said:

Thank you very much for your bug report   

I have added this to the main bug list. 

:-) 

This is no longer occurring for me. I believe this has been resolved. 

ashkickr    23

smells like win10pro, did you do already the creators -update?