Yalah

Game Crashing/Freezing - Stuck on Loading Mega Thread

Josh L    3

Bug Description:

For some reason my game keeps freezing now and then as well as when I open and close my inventory. I know this has nothing to do with my system as I meet and go beyond the requirements and can get decent FPS on high settings, could this get fixed or seen to soon?

Date Seen:
Everytime durnig beta and still

Troubleshooting Attempted:
Setting game priority to high and lowering graphic settings.

Other Information:
None. 

Launch Options:
-USEALLAVAILABLECORES -malloc=system in the start up parameters and changing priority.

System Specifications:
Operating System: Windows 10
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960
CPU: Intel Core i5-6500
Ram: 8gb

Reedy    1

Bug Description:
The game crashes/freezes at random times becoming totally unresponsive, although there is still game sound, and requires me to "End task" through the Task Manager in order to close.

I do not really know how better to describe it than that... Sometimes it crashes/freezes within 10-20 seconds of starting the game, sometimes it is randomly during the middle of a game and sometimes it is right at the moment that I die.

Date Seen:
23/03/2017

Troubleshooting Attempted:
I have tried adjusting the graphics options to everything from max to lowest possible. I have tried changing the resolution of my monitor to a more standard format, such as 1920x1080 (I have a high end 3440x1440 ultra-wide). I have tried disabling my second monitor and also making sure that all other applications are closed.

Launch Options:
Using default launch options.

System Specifications:
Graphics Card: Nvidia GTX 1080Ti - Founders Edition
CPU: i7-4790k - OC'd to 4.5GHz
Ram: Kingston HyperX Beast 16GB - 2133MHz
Display 1: Acer Predator X34A 34" 3440x1440 IPS G-SYNCUltra-Wide Curved LED Monitor
Display 2: Acer GN246HLBbid 24" LED Monitor

• Like 1

Bakunda    0

Update: For me at least the problem has simply disappeared with the early access patch changes, my fps are sky high again, I put my Rx850i back in and it is working as well so far. I won't call it completely case closed because stability issues can come back if the problem isn't actually fixed, but for me it seems to be gone and wasn't my PSU which is a relief because I was about ready to throw my hands up and RMA my PSU and Motherboard.

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, gore1 said:

The game is still reseting my pc. Even now its out for everyone on steam. I think i found out why its reseting my pc its after a few games when i jump from the plane it resets my pc must be some sort of bug :(

1.JPG

Try downloading http://forum.kingpincooling.com/showthread.php?t=2533 the package there for your 780ti and run Disable.exe then try running the game and see if problem still exist.

A LOT of 780 ti(ASUS DC2 and other boards made in the same plants from china) have a OVP/OCP that will shutdown the PC. It happens when the ti boost clock Overclocks the GPU Core and the OCP/OVP doesn't let the card go pass 1.2v so the OVP/OCP throws the card in protect mode and shutdowns the PC.

It's always risky trusting other people that recommend you to download a unknown .exe so always take caution. I can say this site is a very well known overclocking scene and the modder who made this .exe name is slamms they couldnt figure out why their card kept shutting down when they overclocked it with LN2. After some troubleshooting they figured out the card wasn't drawing more than 1.2v and thus was the cause of the problem. There may be an updated bios that has this fix but I havn't found it.

HOpe this helps and you can enjoy this game with the rest of us.

I have a 780 ti 92over/180over and i5 4690k @ 4.6 and I play @ 1080p with Scale @ 120 everything low except effets and texture which are at ultra and I run around 80fps. 60-70fps when in rain

Edited by BlizzHackers
  • Like 1

Yesman609    0

Just started playing unknownplayer battleground and love it so far, but the game sometimes crashes.  I don't mind this especially since it is still in beta/early release, but for me to relaunch the game I have to restart my computer due to the Tslgame.exe process not being able to end properly.  I tried ending the task through the task manager but the mother process doesn't close.  I also tried killing the process through the cmd prompt, but get an error saying there is no running instance of the task even though it is still open in the task manager. 

I have an Nvidia gtx 970 and an I5 6600K with 8 gb's of RAM and I'm having the same problem.  It's non-existent at the island spawn but once I acquire more items, the inventory runs slower and slower when trying to open.  I can provide further information if necessary.  Thank you

Hawkinz    785

Added to the bug list, thank you for the reports.

Hopefully it can be fixed soon!

Hawkinz    785

Hi 
Thanks for the report.

Unfortunately, we cannot help you if you do not follow the bug reporting format for threads which includes posting your system information.

Please reply to this thread with the format in the thread below and I'll update your first post.

Here are the minimum requirements for the game:

zf7l7Gk.png 

Gambitran    0
Posted (edited)

Yeah...My computer far surpass the requirement and I still crash. I have crash over 16 times now.

Specs:

i7 6700k @4.0mhz

Win10 64bit Home

16gb DDR4 @3000mhz

DX12

1TB Samsung 960 EVO SSD M.2

I have use the Default, Ultra Settings. I have tried High Settings, lowing distance, turning some settings to very low, full-screen, full-screen windows, and windows mode.

Literally, I killed 4 about to get my 5th with 17 remaining and crash.

Edit: I have also uninstalled and reinstalled. I have also Verified the local files as well.

W2 CBT- 0 problems

W3 CBT- Friday no problem, Sat./Sun. crash consistently

Day 1 Early Acess: 7 hours "playtime" over 16 crash reports sent.

DxDiag.txt

Edited by Gambitran

gore1    0

I will try this when I get home thanks for your help I will let people no :D

gore1    0

OK I tried the disable.exe but game still resets my Pc I got about six games out of it before it reset it and it always happens once I jump from the plane O.o

deadLy    0

Same issue here. i was playing the game yesterday with no issues everything was good then i tried the game today and 4 out of 5 crashed i got blue screen and it reset my pc.

Please post system specs, including what type of disk you have steam on and the game (if separate) and detailed memory, including speed. The more detail the better! Also, any work arounds or things that you have noticed.  :-) 

Upon loading the game, I am able to get into the main menu and join a game, everything works fine in lobby, then once I parachute in, the game freezes. I am not able to force close game, open task manager or do anything.

Date Seen- 3/25/17

Troubleshooting- Other than basic troubleshooting, I have tried using cmd prompt to clear windows search, superfetch, and disabled firewall and virus protection to no avail. In game I have changed all graphic settings to very low, just to see if that might have been the problem. I have played other games such as h1z1, battlefield, etc.. with no issues. 

No changes to launch options. 

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

redshirt49    13

I'm also getting this bug and have no idea how to fix it. It just seems to take a long time to load all the inventory things like gun models, player model, icons etc etc.

Judging by posts on the steam forums and from my own friends who have this game a lot of people seem to be experiencing this to varying degrees of severity. Somewhere from 2-3 seconds freeze to over a minute.

Caesar of Roma    551
9 hours ago, RazidentEvil said:

Upon loading the game, I am able to get into the main menu and join a game, everything works fine in lobby, then once I parachute in, the game freezes. I am not able to force close game, open task manager or do anything.

Date Seen- 3/25/17

Troubleshooting- Other than basic troubleshooting, I have tried using cmd prompt to clear windows search, superfetch, and disabled firewall and virus protection to no avail. In game I have changed all graphic settings to very low, just to see if that might have been the problem. I have played other games such as h1z1, battlefield, etc.. with no issues. 

No changes to launch options. 

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Hey @RazidentEvil are you able to have task manager open on another screen with the performance tab up so we could possibly see if something spikes up in any core component? :-) 

Whenever I open up my inventory in game it doesn't close on the first time I press the inventory button so I have to spam the button to close it and I often have to press it 5-10 times for my inventory to either open or close, is anyone else having this problem or does anyone know how to fix it 

Sabertooth    0

mine just crashed again. I have a bequiet PSU. not sure which model but it should be 530W. I really doubt that's the problem though. I never have crashes when playing any other game. It only happens in PUBG and usually during gun fights. 

Heinz    39

Bug Description:
Ditto. Sometimes it'll freeze after several hours of playing, other times it happens after 20-30 minutes. 

Date Seen:
24-25/03/2017

Launch Options:
-USEALLAVAILABLECORES -malloc=system -sm4

System Specifications:
Graphics Card: Nvidia GTX 660Ti (Driver - 378.92 released 19/03/2017)
CPU: i5-3570k @ 3.8GHz
Ram: 16GB
Display 1: ASUS VE248H 24" Full HD 1920x1080 2ms HDMI DVI VGA Back-lit LED Monitor
Display 2: ASUS VE248H 24" Full HD 1920x1080 2ms HDMI DVI VGA Back-lit LED Monitor
(yes, they're the same)

Veltox    1

Note: I'm not getting a blue screen! My PC is just restarting

So it happend to me 5 times by now, I am just playing in-game and randomly my PC decides to restart.

I don't when or how or anything like that, it's just random... I also checked if any disks are full on my PC, non of them are full or any NEAR full.

I'm just hoping that this can be fixed soon, because I just want to play a game... And it gives me less hope to start a new game if my PC decides to crash...

But still I Will play it, as it is awesome. I hope this can be fixed any soon...

Thank you.gif

s3nfy    5

heyho veltox.

did you OC your cpu or gpu? a shutdown without a bluescreen could maybe result from a heatproblem, caused by overkilling overclocking or just bad cooling. i had something similiar ages ago on my gtx480. as soon as the gpu hit 98degrees celcius the system shut down.

and a handy tip for the future, use the bugreport format linked below so devs can adress this more specific^^

DD-Chinook    0

I would also assume this has something to do with cooling of some sort. Could also be you memory is faulty/setup incorrectly..

Veltox    1

No I never overclock my hardware as it will cause problems, and my cooling is good enough. So non of that

Veltox    1

Also, I would understand your answer if it was on all games. But it's only on Battlegrounds

Ragotag    72

Same same... only once did something internal to the game client actually catch the error condition and request permission to send a bug report, all other times the client either locks up and becomes non-responsive (requiring an end task action) or I get the generic Windows application error message (something missed in application error handling maybe). 

Launch Options:
-USEALLAVAILABLECORES -malloc=system

System Specifications:
Operating System:  Windows 10 Pro
Graphics Card:  EVGA GTX 1070 FTW @ 2.0Ghz
CPU:  i7-2600K @ 4.4Ghz
Ram:  24GB @ 800Mhz