Yalah

Game Crashing/Freezing - Stuck on Loading Mega Thread

Nacowen    0

After landing, it freezes 3-5 minutes non-stop. I can do nothing 'till it finishes to load the map models and textures.

nexonas    5

Bug Description:
I don't know what is causing my game to crash but its so annyoing sometimes my game crash early game sometimes mid game. Won one game and on stat screen where is says you won it crashed its random. Rarly I can play 2 or more games before crashing. I have 50+ hours on CBT crashed 2 times in EA I sent about 15+ reports

Date Seen:
Since EA

Troubleshooting Attempted:
Tried all settings very low - high mix of both launch options no launch options

Other Information:
Have no clue whats causing it

Launch Options:
none atm

System Specifications:
Operating System: win 10 pro
Graphics Card: rx 480
CPU: i5 6600k
Ram:kingston 16gb

if you need any other info ask

big friend    0

I've Added this to the Master List but I am going to leave it open for people to post specs.      -CoR

Bug Description:
The game launches fine. I get to the main menu and search for a game but when I find one and start to join, I never end up making it in, because after loading for a bit my game stops responding and I get stuck on the load screen. No sound can be heard either.

Date Seen:
Since the release on steam on the 23/3/2017.

Tried lowering all the settings to the lowest they could go, verifying the integrity of the game cache, launching in administrator mode, made sure windows is updated and restarted and graphics card is also updated.

Other Information:
--

Launch Options:
Tried using "-USEALLAVAILABLECORES -malloc=system -sm4" but whether it's on or off the problem still occurs.

System Specifications:
17554863_1676592705689743_481075843_n.png?oh=0e4c87cdc43a1b323f0ecd5b7d3b7ec3&oe=58DACD5B

17506343_1676592822356398_65739276_n.png?oh=00847ecfaebb5401ca9679e11c4bb618&oe=58DAC12E

Josh L    3

I have played around with more parameters and settings and still freezing when I open and close my inventory to the point where when I freeze when the blue circle is moving in it will end up teleporting to the position its shrinking to because my game tries to catch up if you understand what I am saying.

iMunRa    1

Bug Description:
Whenever I'm playing after a while, the game simply hangs and this error appears.
Every match happens

Error:
TslGame.exe - Application error
The instruction at 0x4047bb76 made reference to the memory at 0xffffffff.}
Memory could not be read.

21321332213.thumb.png.bb77e377383f434ef72bf4c5747e2f2a.png
Date Seen:
Started at the early access 03/23/17

I uninstalled and installed the game again, uninstalled and installed the video drivers.

Other Information:
none

Launch Options:
none

System Specifications:
Windows 7 64bits
R9 270x
i5 4460
8GB RAM
DxDiag 
DxDiag.txt
dxdiag1.png.fbfa43c8f7ca2ff3bf2b35a6ae07f6b5.png
dxdiag2.png.68d87dcf76202e7dfba2a6b20d3a52f4.png
Sorry for my English.:(
I`m from Brazil

Posted (edited)

4e7812956043e64f357a47e1422f6c27.png
https://gyazo.com/4e7812956043e64f357a47e1422f6c27

894f25b4851878c57e6817e008cdd0de.png
https://gyazo.com/894f25b4851878c57e6817e008cdd0de

Bug Description:
After every single match the game freezes and I have to restart

Date Seen:
26 March 2017
Can't really do troubleshooting other then restarting

Other Information:
N/A

Launch Options:
N/A

Edited by donttouchmyhohos

Caesar of Roma    551
9 hours ago, nexonas said:

Bug Description:
I don't know what is causing my game to crash but its so annyoing sometimes my game crash early game sometimes mid game. Won one game and on stat screen where is says you won it crashed its random. Rarly I can play 2 or more games before crashing. I have 50+ hours on CBT crashed 2 times in EA I sent about 15+ reports

Date Seen:
Since EA

Tried all settings very low - high mix of both launch options no launch options

Other Information:
Have no clue whats causing it

Launch Options:
none atm

System Specifications:
Operating System: win 10 pro
Graphics Card: rx 480
CPU: i5 6600k
Ram:kingston 16gb

if you need any other info ask

Hey Nexonas, do you have everything updated driver wise? I know there were a few driver updates over the weekend. Also, is it possible to watch Task Manager to see if anything flares up before a crash? :-) 

ShardtheFox    0

Bug Description:
Same as above. Game minimizes itself, I still have sound, I can't tab back in, or atleast when i do, i still see my desktop sans mouse pointer. Requires I end the task, and no error message or bug report is available. It's happened in all sorts of scenarios, from the pregame lobby, last 5 people alive, in the plane, mid parachute.

Launch Options:

Has happened both with default and 

-USEALLAVAILABLECORES -malloc=system

System Specifications:

Operating System:  Windows 7 Pro
Graphics Card:  EVGA GTX 760Ti
CPU:  AMD FX-8350 Black Edition @ 4.5 Ghz
Ram:  16GB @ 2300Mhz

Door    0

Same issue, just bought the game, will wait a few days for a fix if not gonna refund.

Krytxx    1

Bought the game today. I was able to play my first game fine. Then after that every time I go into a game, I'm stuck at the black screen with the game logo (loading screen). I can hear what's going on in the game. I can even hear my parachute deploy like I'm actually in the game, but can only see the black logo loading screen. I've tested this on all game modes and all are bugged. Also, after I force quit out of infinite loading screen, I have to verify files before the game will launch again. I have lowered graphics, verified files, restarted steam, restarted pc. PC running an i5 processor and GTX 960 GPU.

• Like 1

noah҉@    2

So everytime I talk to someone in teamspeak, discord or smth like that, my game will stuck in the loading screen to the lobby. I hear all the gun shots and people running, but I'm still stuck in the loading screen. Anyone know how to fix this?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SixXye said:

Installing the game on SSD fixed the problem for me. 

Yep fixed my problem also :D Yayyyy

• Like 1

noah҉@    2
40 minutes ago, ? PapaBear ? said:

Yep fixed my problem also :D Yayyyy

but most ppl dont have a ssd

noah҉@    2
Posted (edited)

My specs

i7 6700k 4.5ghz
GTX 970
12GB RAM
Z170 Gaming K4

----------------------------------------------------------------------

please fix this ASAP!!!

Edited by noah҉@

nexonas    5
12 hours ago, Caesar of Roma said:

Hey Nexonas, do you have everything updated driver wise? I know there were a few driver updates over the weekend. Also, is it possible to watch Task Manager to see if anything flares up before a crash? :-) 

All drivers up to date idk if did something or it just fixed itself have not crashed in 5games now maybe because I'm playing duos not squads if it gonna crash again gonna report

Caesar of Roma    551
52 minutes ago, nexonas said:

All drivers up to date idk if did something or it just fixed itself have not crashed in 5games now maybe because I'm playing duos not squads if it gonna crash again gonna report

Well that is good to hear! :-) 

How would I be able to do that if i only have one monitor and the game crashes the computer so i cant alt tab into task manager to screenshot?