Yalah

Game Crashing/Freezing - Stuck on Loading Mega Thread

xuiiN    0

Bug Description:
Game loads and runs super smooth, also with high FPS on high/ultra settings. Only issue, when joining a match, as soon as I am standing on the "lobby-island" the game is stuttering and some times it crashes without error message. Happens in different occasions, sometimes in the second game, sometimes before the first game. Doesn't matter if Solo/Duo or Squad.

Date Seen:
Since 7/05/17 till now

Server: 
Normal Matchmaking Server, not TEST

Troubleshooting Attempted:
Changed all graphic settings in all different posibilities, no differences.

Reinstalled NET.Framework

Reinstalled DirectX

Reinstalled Graphic Drivers

Ran the game in Windows 7/8 and 8.1 compatibility mode

Other Information:
Steam in Admin mode, with launch options and without, no differences.

System Specifications: (see Screenshots, active gaming monitor is "Display 2")

dxdiag_1.jpg

dxdiag_2.jpg

Caesar of Roma    551
10 hours ago, Dadadah said:

I am also getting this bug. Discord will stop responding. I am able to play the game still though, until I try to open a menu. If I open a menu, the game stops accepting input. If I don't open a window, I am able to alt-tab into other windows. However, if I try to open task manager, my entire windows freezes. I am going to try the web version of Discord and I will report back my findings.

Can I grab your PC specs too? I am building a case. :-) 

An_nymous_    0

Date Seen:
12 MAY 2017

Information:

Microsoft Windows 10 Home

Intel Kaby Lake Core i5 7500 3.40GHz 6MB 

MSI GeForce GTX 1060 Gaming X 6GB

Corsair 2x8GB, DDR4, 2400MHz, CL16, Vengeance LPX 

MSI ATX Moederbord H270 Gaming M3

Corsair CS650M 650W

Bug Description:
So I built this pc a couple of weeks ago just to be able to play this game. I have had maybe +50 crashes till now in the last 2 weeks. Sometimes it crashes to my homescreen without any notification. Sometimes it crashes and I get a troubleshoot report. Sometimes it crashes and gives the couldn't read the memory thingy with the lot's of F's. Sometimes It even crashes my windows, and I get this blue screen/kelner mode thing going on. There is also 1 common trait, when it crashes once, it crashes each and everytime after. It will just work randomly maybe the day after and when it works I can play the game straight up for like 6 hours without even having to close it. Also I have other games and they run fine without any problem whatsoever.

Troubleshooting/Testing Steps Attempted:

• Scanned the whole system for corruption/broken files.
  • Verified the game files
  • Deleted and reinstalled the game
  • Did a clean reinstall to earlier gfx driver
  • Did a clean reinstall to a even earlier gfx driver
  • Latest windows updates
  • Updated every other drivers
  • Disabled the windows fast start up

Aldawgs    129
Posted (edited)

Hello Bud, Welcome to the PUBG Forums this comment was left in the Freezing / Bug Report Section which you can take a look in to help assist you. 

Above your Comment in this Above Post is this the error you get Screenshot (5).png

Edited by Aldawgs

An_nymous_    0
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Aldawgs said:

Hello Bud, Welcome to the PUBG Forums this comment was left in the Freezing / Bug Report Section which you can take a look in to help assist you. 

Above your Comment in this Above Post is this the error you get

Yes, that's the one aswell.. but like i said that's just one of many.. so can you help me out maybe?

Edited by An_nymous_

Aldawgs    129
1 minute ago, An_nymous_ said:
9 minutes ago, Aldawgs said:

Above your Comment in this Above Post is this the error you get

Yes, that's the one aswell.. but like i said that's just one of many.. so can you help me out maybe?

So Here are a few comments from the thread i provided that have seem to fix some of the user issues but not guaranteed; After looking into it it seems this started occurring from the latest update from PUBG so hopefully just wait for a bug-fix

*Re-installation of the game in a different file path not local C.

Rinue    1

When the game crashes it seems to be using lots of memory.

jonm    0

Hi,

I'll start by saying that I have managed to play many hours successfully so far and I bloody love the game (addicted), although I have had to restart my PC a few times (get stuck at title screen) and I have also experienced bsod 2-3 times. I am technically inexperienced with pc's but I am learning bits & pieces and from googling/ doing my own research, and I think this may be down to the fact my CPU is oc'd and maybe overheating?

I did read, at the bottom of your template for bug reporting, that you ask people to remove any over clocks. This scares me a little. I really don't want to do any irrevocable damage.

I have found a video explaining how to do it but I have also read many sites suggesting that you shouldn't/needn't do it with this particular cpu as it's deigned to be oc'd.

Anyway. I have attached my dxdiag below.I believe my CPU is oc'd to about 4.4Ghz( not 100% sure)

All advice appreciated.

Cheers!

5917674985f7f_Screenshot(3).png.ab4feafc7fe7a5d4bdcb636fb68287e9.png

Screenshot (4).png

Aldawgs    129

Hello JonM Take a look at this Post it has users with similar issues

CapnScary    0

Issue: Game crashes 4-5 minutes into game play regardless of performance settings. Always crashes to an error message prompting me to send error report to PUBG. 

Tried: Reinstalling windows, validating file integrity of game in steam, forcing CPU to use all available cores, running in windowed mode, changing the .ini file I have seen floating around, updating video card driver (reinstalling previous drivers as well), reinstalling the game, changing maximum allocated virtual memory, etc.

Quite frustrating because this computer shouldn't have any trouble at all running this game flawlessly. When it does work, it works great. I am hardly able to make it through 5-10 minutes of game play however.  It never gets the infinite loading screen or crashes on startup, it just won't play for more than a few minutes.

System.jpg

Display.jpg

An_nymous_    0
46 minutes ago, Aldawgs said:

So Here are a few comments from the thread i provided that have seem to fix some of the user issues but not guaranteed; After looking into it it seems this started occurring from the latest update from PUBG so hopefully just wait for a bug-fix

*Re-installation of the game in a different file path not local C.

But C is my SSD, you want me install the game on my D normal harddrive?

Aldawgs    129
Just now, An_nymous_ said:

But C is my SSD, you want me install the game on my D normal harddrive?

Personally i would just wait for a patch release; these where just suggestions located on the above forum post i linked.

An_nymous_    0
2 hours ago, Aldawgs said:

Personally i would just wait for a patch release; these where just suggestions located on the above forum post i linked.

When does the patch come out and what do the devs say about these issues that all the players have?

Gundam    0

Date Seen:
4/13/2017
5/14/2017
Information:
Operating System:
Windows 10 Pro 64 ver 1703

Post your system specifications:

i7 7700k, 32Gb DDR4 3000Mhz (2x16gb), Motherboard Asrock z270 Extreme4, ASUS GTX 1070 Strix 8gb OC, SSD Samsung Evo 850 250gb + 1tb Western Digital HDD

Please try to include helpful evidence related to the bug, such as screenshots and videos: 

Bug Description:
Sometimes crash at entering to the server before match starts, sometimes in game ramdom, like jumping from plane, landing or just walking. 9 out of 10 times crashes, it freeze and close.

Troubleshooting/Testing Steps Attempted:
Tried to adjust game graphic settings to low/mid/high/ultra either 1080p or 1600x900, windowed, borderless and fullscreen, still crashing no matter what, just completed one game and the  "back to lobby" button bugged so had to wait till match ends. When trying to send crash log the upload always fails and closes too. game first was installed on 1tb HDD "disk E:" , so after several crashes checked game integrity and game was fine said steam, so keep trying and keep crashing, so uninstalled and redownloaded on SSD, "disk C:" game still crahing and bug report too.

crash pubg.jpg

Hello,

Sorry for my english, i'm french.

I Have a crash all time i need inventary. I havre delete and intalle game, change button controle... SAME PROBLEME arrrrrrhhhh!

Do you havre an idea ? 

i Play with iMac 27.

24Go Ram

i5-4690 3,5GHZ

ZMD RADEON R9 M290X

SSD

I have try with low configuration game. Same probleme ...

mini_813117IMG7429.jpg

http://hpics.li/e91bc6a

FauxValkan    0

I'm having the EXACT same issue as these guys.. I also play on a laptop

i5 6300HQ

GeForce GTX 960M 4GB GDDR5

12GB Ram

Someone please help?

Slacky_93    0

I'm getting the same problems as these guys too! game just crashes randomly, most of my crashes have came when moving the mouse too fast.. just cuts the game out then within 20 seconds my laptop goes on to crash. Any suggestions?

Aiiiiiiiii    87
On 4/29/2017 at 11:30 AM, OdiPanda said:

Hello all,

I will try to explain my problem in english sorry if I make mistakes since my mothertongue is french. I play PUBG since 2 weeks and didn't had big issues. But since yesterday I have a huge issue with full screen mode. I play with a laptop and sometime i play with an external screen. When i play with an external screen I have no problem I can swtich my game in fullscreen mode. But when I play with my laptop screen I can only play in fullscreen windowed because as soon as i try to switch in Full screen mode, my game instantly crash. I think that the problem comes from the laptop screen that is connected on intel hd graphic by default. I tried to uninstall intel hd graphic in order to force my screen to boot on the GTX, but when I uninstall the intel hd graphics driver and install the nvidia ones, when I reboot the intel hd graphic are automaticly reinstalled without my permission. I don't know if the problems comes from me or not and at this point I don't know what to do. I also noticed that in my DXDIAG, my graphic card doesnt appear and I find this quite strange.

The problem is that if i play in windowed mode on my laptop screen i lose too much FPS.

My config :

intel icore i7 4710MQ CPU @ 2.50 GHZ

16 Gb RAM

Nividia gforce GTX 880M

intel HD graphics 4600 ( the one that is in dxdiag) 

I hope you will be able to help me =)

Thanks

Usually laptops with two gpu's have an option to choose on which gpu the application is launched with. Right click the battlegrounds icon and look for "Run with graphics processor". If you don't have one, you can enable it here:

2lc91r6.png

Chlash    0
Posted (edited)

Bug Description:

Games starts and runs perfectly for about 10-15 minutes to about an hour before the game freezes up for a couple of seconds and it crash and sends me to desktop without any error report/message. Does not matter if its Solo, Duo or Squad.

Date Seen:

7/5-17 and up to current date

Server:

Normal Matchmaking Server (EU), not Test server

Troubleshooting Attempted:

Uninstalled/reinstalled the game

Reinstalled NET.Frameworks

Reinstalled graphic drivers (clean install)

Reinstalled DirectX

Verified the game files

Other Information:

This is the _ONLY_ game (or program for that matter) that crashes and don't work as it should on my gaming-rigg.

All drivers is up to date as well as the windows updates.

System Specifications:

dx1.JPG.fa697cfd9cae17d3a0143eb3c9f19c83.JPGdx2.JPG.70a41eef0d632c4d50b2ad89ddff6503.JPG

dx2.JPG.96e0ede508c17223a3db3885215eb1a6.JPGdx2.JPG.96e0ede508c17223a3db3885215eb1a6.JPG

Edited by Chlash

FauxValkan    0
5 hours ago, Aiiiiiiiii said:

Usually laptops with two gpu's have an option to choose on which gpu the application is launched with. Right click the battlegrounds icon and look for "Run with graphics processor". If you don't have one, you can enable it here:

2lc91r6.png

Already tried that but still didnt allow me to fullscreen :(

Aldawgs    129

Hello OdiPanda, Can you try these as a work around.

* Try manually setting a different Resolution. C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Local\TslGame\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

• Right-click on the game title under the Library in Steam and select Properties.
  • Under the General tab click the Set launch options... button.
  • Enter the launch options you wish to apply (be sure to separate each code with a space) and click OK.
  • Close the game's Properties window and launch the game.

Possible Fix Suggested in the Comments of this thread

After reading this thread, it seems to be a known issue

Caesar of Roma    551
11 hours ago, kisscool7603 said:

Hello,

Sorry for my english, i'm french.

I Have a crash all time i need inventary. I havre delete and intalle game, change button controle... SAME PROBLEME arrrrrrhhhh!

Do you havre an idea ? 

i Play with iMac 27.

24Go Ram

i5-4690 3,5GHZ

ZMD RADEON R9 M290X

SSD

I have try with low configuration game. Same probleme ...

mini_813117IMG7429.jpg

http://hpics.li/e91bc6a

Hey Kiss, the game is not currently set up for Mac and I have not heard talk of it being ported over. 

FauxValkan    0

Ok so I found a temporary workaround trying to sort this pos fullscreen bug..

What I did:
1st, in Steam Library, go to PUBG's Game Properties (Right Click > Properties)

2nd, Set Launch Options - Put this: -fullscreen

3rd, went to PUBG's main folder which is in:

G:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\PUBG\TslGame\Binaries\Win64

I've put PUBG in my G: directory so change it to where you've put yours and just navigate.

4th, right click on TslGame.exe NOT TslGame_BE, then go to Compatibility, uncheck Override Highscaling DPI behavior blablalba

5th, Boot the game and set its Settings to Window mode, then choose your desired lower resolution, close the game then boot it up again.. PROFIT