Yalah

Game Crashing/Freezing - Stuck on Loading Mega Thread

iamboomie    0

Information:

Microsoft Windows 10 home 64 bit

Intel Core i7-6700HQ CPU@ 2.60GHz (8CPUs) 

16GB RAM

Nvidia Geoforce GTX 960M

1920x1080 60hz

Realtek High Definition Audio

Bug Description:
Game freezes every game in the plane. Everything works perfectly and then suddenly freezes in the plane. First noticed Sunday June 18th 2017. I have put in 70+ hours so this is a new occurrence. played solo and squad and both crash. Please help

Troubleshooting/Testing Steps Attempted:
uninstalled/reinstalled the game

updated all NVidia drives and Windows 10

restarted computer/game numerous times

verified game files through stream

ran steam and game as admin

settings on lowest possible

uninstalling google chrome

diagnostic display.PNG

diagnostic system.PNG

1 hour ago, Caesar of Roma said:

Can I get your PC specs? 

Specs in my about me page. Equivalent to AMD's Ryzen single thread performance.

System Specs:

• CPU: Xeon X5690 @ 4.6Ghz
  • RAM: 24GB 2000Mhz DDR3 9-9-9-24
  • GPU: GTX 970 4GB

CPU Benchmarks:

• CPUz (Single Thread): 409
  • Passmark (Single Thread): 1960

I also attempted to undo my overclock which had no impact.

Also re-installed the game to see if that would make a difference and that had no impact.

Anyone heard of a fix yet or if PUBG is working on a fix for the mid plane freezing and exception processing message?? I assume it has something to do with the latest windows update as that's when mine started acting up and seems like others also. Thanks.

Treki    0

I just got the game and I have a gtx 1060 with an i7 6700k and 16 gigs of DDR4 ram. I seem to have the same problem as well. I loaded in once, but all the other times I've crashed. I've done everything I could do to fix it but nothing seems to work. If this is figured out please reply.

LaserCakes    0

Date Seen:
21 JUNE 2017

Information:

See screenshot of DXDIAG
Settings: High

Bug Description:
Game crashes to desktop mid-game. Sometimes a TslGame.exe "referenced memory at..." error is given and sometimes it's not. Happened today in several in-game situation. Walking into a house, looting some items, driving a vehicle and more.

Re-installed the game, still no fix. Now trying to move the game to my SSD and see if there's a difference.

Capture1.JPG

Capture.JPG

Hawkinz    787

Hi,

Which anti-virus are you running? There has been known issues with some AV and game crashes recently.

Cheers

Everytime I enter a match the game freezes and after some minutes it stops working.

I experienced the bug 5 days ago.

I am not on a Test server and I am also playing on EU

I tried verifying the game cache integrity and also reinstalled the game.

I tried entering a match with and without launch options and also with and without overclock on CPU

My launch options were -USEALLAVAILABLECORES  and -malloc=system

Specs;

Windows 10

Gtx 1060 6GB

Intel i5 6600k 4.4 GHZ

16 GB of Kingston Black Fury 2400MHZ

Aranbaal    0

Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3930K CPU @ 3.20GHz (12 CPUs), ~3.3GHz 

Memory: 32GB RAM

Card name: AMD Radeon R9 290x

Current build that i know it happens on. Oddly it only seems to happen some of the time depending on players, for instance when i have certain players in my group it happens all the time, when they are not around it very rarely seems to happen. And the lagging on gun fire spits up the network lag error. 

peekka1    0

devs for this game are useless little shits that just want money and wont care about problems that ppl have so fucking nice devs must love this type of devs steam should just ban this kind of devs no one wants em

Neo26    1

hi. i just bought pubg but i experience issue with my inventory. every every time i try open inventory in game and even sametimes in lobby my game crash and i get info that memory cann't be written. i checked everything i could and i cant find fix for that. i will just add that it only happends in this game. i have games that use more memory that pubg and i dont have this problem there. i hope you could help me with that

error.png

Bug Description:
About 80% of the times I attempt to play PUBG all models in the game will "freeze", but not in the normal way you might think.  It doesn't crash the game immediately, and within that 80% of just "freezing up" about 20% of the time it will happen when I'm in the warmup island (before the countdown has finished).  In these rarer instances, people who were already moving will continue to move in whatever direction they were last seen doing so, but very slowly and without proper animations (e.g. walking).  .  The rest of the time it happens as soon as we get into the airplane.  The propellers on the airplane will continue to spin, and if I'm on a squad I will see the light-blue team indicator circles floating off into the distance in the direction the plane was headed, but I will not be able to drop from the plane or interact at all with anything outside of hitting escape and changing game settings, or just quitting to the main menu/windows. 

Date Seen:
Every day for about 2 weeks.

Server: 
North America / EU ?  I don't play on any test servers or ever fuck with these settings.

Troubleshooting Attempted:
Uninstalling the game & reinstalling.

Formatting my PC.

Installing on a brand new PC on the same internet connection.

Installing and uninstalling bitdefender (lol).

Rolled back windows updates.

Rolled back recent video driver update.

Tried using a few launch params to see if it would change anything, but it didn't and I can't remember what they were now (something to do with setting the dx level I think?).

Altering my preferred DNS server.  When I did this I actually got into 4 or 5 games almost back to back.

Other Information:
Can I get some swag?  I love pubg.  SERIOUSLY THOUGH:  I just upgraded to Xfinity Gigabit Ethernet the day it started to happen.

Launch Options:
I did temporarily use one of the dx level settings but that was way AFTER the problem began, and I have since removed and formatted/reinstalled.

System Specifications:
Operating System: Win 10 x64 Home and Win 10 x64 Pro
Graphics Card: EVGA 1080 ti FE & EVGA 1060 FTW
CPU: 5960x & 6950x
Ram: 16gb x Corsair Dominator Platinum 2800 & 16 gb x Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000mhz

System.PNG

Display_Tab.PNG

• Like 1

Driller    1

Date Seen:
Apart from every freaking day i play....From the time VSS was added to the game..a patch before or after that.Since the game launched EA on Steam I haven't had crashes till they started around that time.

Information:
Windows 7 - 64 Bit 
Intel Core i5 4460 @ 3.20GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 2047MB
16GB RAM

Bug Description:
I can play a game or three in a row..mostly reaching the top 10-15 and not crash...then I can crash 3 games in a row...sometimes like now and what made me post this was the fact I crashed while still n the plane.Something strange tho...I mostly crash when playing in DUO's and SQUAD's.Nowhere nearly as much when I play solo...and I play solo only around 50% of the time.

Reinstalled the game.Played on older Video drivers then updated to newest one(nVidia).Tried every combination of ingame settings..resolutions etc...added this to Steam launch options to see if it helps..I read it has something to do with memory "-malloc=system -USEALLAVAILABLECORES "..nothing...nothing of this I can say that actually helped.

I use Discord or Skype to voice chat when not playing solo's.If that matters.

Crashing image.jpg

kegers    2
Posted (edited)

Game freezes when on the island once time runs out or once you get into the airplane to start match. haven't been able to find anything that helps. if i restart PC it works for 1 or 2 times and then its back to not playing.   also saw were bit defender was causing the same thing? but i don't have bit defender. And i can still access invintory and map, and can pull up main menu to select exit to lobby or quit game, can change graphics also.

windows 10 pro 64 bit

intel i5 4670 cpu 3.4ghz

gtx 980 gpu

16g ram

465g SSD with 2T hardrives

ASUS 787plus motherboard

Edited by kegers

ProShotzHD    0
Posted (edited)

After I load into the air plane, it is about 20 seconds after that the game completely freezes and cannot even be shut down by task manager. I have played this game for over 2 months and it has only been the last few days that this has happened to me. Can someone please help me fix this bug?! 

Edited by ProShotzHD
Added item Preflix

kegers    2

Just let the game sit threw the freeze and my other friend watch what happens, got the message connection timeout. 2.3.30 - DE3042.

Thanks for the reply, Hawkinz.

I'm at work right now, but I want to say AVG.

On a side note, last night I tried uninstalling NVIDIA Geforce Experience as my friend suggested he had issues with a previous release that he had thought were because of Shadowplay (mind you this was just his best uninformed guess). After doing that I managed to only crash in 1 out of the 3 medium-long games I was able to play after doing this. That being said, it could just have been that I died in game before it had a chance to crash again.

JimMoyle    0

Bug Description:

Crash to desktop, Sound and UI freeze for about 0.5 seconds sound then plays for a further ~0.25 seconds without UI unfreezing, then straight to crash reporter.  Can happen in lobby (rare) or in game proper.

Date Seen:

First recorded crash 13/6, last recorded crash 21/6 (UK date format).  It may have happened before then, but I can't tell.

Server: 

EU Single player server (Not test)

Please bear with me, this may take a while.

Updated all drivers. (No change)

Reinstalled windows, tested with default driver set (No change)

Updated drivers again (No change)

I noticed that tslgame.exe was creating dump (UE4Minidump.dmp) files in \AppData\Local\TslGame\Saved\Logs\ so I opened the dmp in Visual Studio, what I got was VS telling me there was an incorrect function in tslgame.exe, not very helpful, but screenshot included below.

VStudio.PNG.c0bab6f2731e7e18f0d6b8e9aa57f95e.PNG

I also noticed that windows was creating a watchdog dmp file in C:\Windows\LiveKernelReports\.  the creation of the file precisely matched the creation of the UE4 dump This is probably more useful.  Shown below

dumpfiles.thumb.PNG.0ae31846c6ecfbec51204beb7d546fac.PNG

I loaded up the Watchdog dmp file into WinDbg and ran !analyze -v on it.  Windbg blamed a driver called nvlddmkm.sys.  I checked that this was consistent across a random selection of other dmp files.  SS below.

594ac40b3fe93_Graphicsbug.PNG.4a85a82ac0c7b6a9c587491e5bbe55b9.PNG

Detail.PNG.77b74217582d855281addf867a2fcec2.PNG

Unfortunately I didn't get much more information from running lmvm nvlddmkm.  SS below

lmvm.PNG.c54a22fc3bc77ab7d40b9b473df7e381.PNG

Searching for nvlddmkm.sys I got 3 results back:

594ac4ff4b027_3driverfiles.PNG.475f8bc3e44169ce4439af30d876c223.PNG

I obviously wondered which of the three files that PUBG was using so I ran procmon with a filter for the filename

procmon.PNG.afecde23af40cbe034187eefdd474a8a.PNG

As you can see the newest file is being loaded, but surprisingly NOT by tslgame.exe.  It's actually being accessed by BEService, which is Battleeye.

You can actually see in this trace that a crash has occurred and that the windows problem reporting process is gathering data from the sys file.

I'm fairly unwilling to start messing around with Battle Eye for obvious reasons so my troubleshooting has stopped there.

In conclusion whilst this is in no way a smoking gun, it might suggest somewhere to look for you engineers.

Other Information:

Dumpfiles, windbg and images can be downloaded here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/96rfjwo2gujruwh/PUBG Error.zip?dl=0

I'm happy to provide any further detail as needed.

Launch Options:

None.

System Specifications:
SystemDXInfo.PNG.44831d7d6339069a6b4503d1dd64ed2b.PNG

DisplayDXInfo.PNG.069fb322e8c3b2bf67f8309c37308a46.PNG

Mashkin    0

Battleye .....  that just a mess of a software so much problems and, i may be totaly wrong, it dont seems to be very effective with cheats.

Skiiwee29    3
Posted (edited)

This has been going on for far to long and up until the last 24hrs I have "dealt" with it as its generally a one off every once and a while, now with it being nearly every game, I cant simply sit back and ignore it anymore.

My Graphics drivers are out of date by a revision or 2, but I am confident that should have no impact on the experience at this point. I am going to try and update them now after opening this thread. 

Bug Description:
Game constantly crashing. Sometimes it will just 100% close out without an error message or send an error report, sometimes it does. Sometimes it just freezes up and the only way I can get rid of it is I have to hard shut down/reboot my computer. 

Date Seen:
Since launch, but seems to be much worse over the last 24hrs. I have had maybe 2 successful games out of 10-15 without crashing between last night and this afternoon. 

Server: 
NA Live

Reboot PC, removed all launcher options, shut down external programs including AV software. Backed down my RAM OC from 3200mhz to 3000mhz Changing between Fullscreen borderless to fullscreen, Screen resolution from 2560x1440 to 1920x1080. 

Other Information:
None

Launch Options:
Removed them and still having them problems. 

System Specifications:
Operating System: Win 10 Pro Build 15063

Core i7 6700k OC'd to 4.6ghz

16gb 3200 mhz ram

Game installed on Intel 600p 512gb NMVe m.2 Drive

Nvidia GTX 1070 in SLI though SLI not functioning in game.

6c6e452015f82d03bc664131bf4436e6.png

c9a096c2e7384fd723f5aec27a104e28.png

Edited by Skiiwee29

Caesar of Roma    551
5 hours ago, Neo26 said:

hi. i just bought pubg but i experience issue with my inventory. every every time i try open inventory in game and even sametimes in lobby my game crash and i get info that memory cann't be written. i checked everything i could and i cant find fix for that. i will just add that it only happends in this game. i have games that use more memory that pubg and i dont have this problem there. i hope you could help me with that

error.png

Thanks for the report.

Unfortunately, we cannot help you if you do not follow the bug reporting format for threads which includes posting your system information.

Please reply to this thread with the format in the thread below and I'll update your first post.
Hopefully we can find a fix for you as soon as possible! :-)

Neo26    1

Bug Description:
after i start a game i have 2 bugs. smaller one make my loading screen stay up with logo and i hear voices from lobby and i can move but have still black screen with logo. this bug i can solve with opening my inventory

the 2nd bug is much bigger problem. after opening inventory in game and sametimes even in lobby by game crash with aplication error
TslGame.exe

the instruction at 0xf2dc5744 referenced memory at 0xeaefdffc. The memory could not be written

Date Seen:
since i installed game which is whole 21.06.2017 

Server: 
i was playing on eu

full antivirus malverbytes skan (0 results), sfc /scannow (0 results), game reinstal, game cache veryfication, i also set launch option for "-USEALLAVAILABLECORES -d3d10 -malloc=system"

Other Information:
the game itself isnt using even half of my memory i have games for example h1z1 which is using more memory and i dont experience this problem there

Launch Options:

-USEALLAVAILABLECORES -d3d10 -malloc=system

System Specifications:
Operating System: Win 7 ultimate
Graphics Card:radeon r9 270x
CPU: intel i5 4460
Ram: 4x4 Gb 

dis.png

error.png

Bug Description:
I was looting on a Duo game on SA, on the first 2 minute after landing

Date Seen:
Today

Server: 
SA

None.

Other Information:
Just a crash report when looting. 

Launch Options:
none

System Specifications:
Operating System: Windows 10
Graphics Card: GTX 1070
CPU: i7 7700k
Ram: 16GB

Untitled.png

Arcanemundi    0

Every day randomly after I die and click the button to get back into the lobby the game freezes with the background graphic of the lobby and no UI at all.  I wait and wait and no change.  When I try to restart the game by using Ctrl-alt-delete to get to task manager, or use alt-tab nothing works.  I can't get into task manager and I can't click the x on the alt-tab interface to close the game.  My computer is completely frozen in this state, so I need to reset the motherboard to get out of it and play another match while my online friends grumble or  just log off.

Windows 10 ver 1703

Intel i7-3960X 3.3 Ghz

8 GB Ram

GTX 980 Ti

Asus Rampage IV Extreme