Kuffar

Back from the holiday already?

33 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello all, 

i was just wondering if the dev team has returned back to the office? There's nothing on Twitter or anything. 

It would've been nice to see a tweet from them, something like "Hello players, we are back in action and working hard to fix the issues you are experiencing!" 

This would've given the impression (at least for impatient people like me) that something is really being done to this horrible lag which is getting worse and worse. I'm not saying that i don't believe that they are doing all they can to fix things, coz i really believe they do. But now there is just dead silence. Now it feels there's no communication from the dev team to the community.

So, what i'm asking is, please try to inform the players better about what's going on. It will calm people down and might prevent shit posts like i just did. 

edit: sorry for my english, but i think that most of you get the point. :) 

Edited by Kuffar

They did announce on Twitter on Sunday they are aware of the issues. So someone is active.

They Would Defiantly have there Dev Teams On It.

12 minutes ago, MadDogWoz said:

They did announce on Twitter on Sunday they are aware of the issues. So someone is active.

Yeah, they actually did, but those tweets were related to some other problem, which they fixed within hours.

Their first tweet on sunday was:

PLAY BATTLEGROUNDS @PUBATTLEGROUNDS

We have identified the cause of the server issues some players are currently facing and are working on a solution.

And then the second tweet, few hours later:

PLAY BATTLEGROUNDS @PUBATTLEGROUNDS

Server issues should be resolved now. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

So all i'm asking is to improve your communication towards us, thank you!

Got this tweet and found this post.

Some of our devs "refused" to take time off and came into the office to work on few things which is why we never made if official that the team will be on holiday. So I didn't think it was necessary to mention it at all.

Even when there's dead silence, it still means we are working. There has never been a single day that none of us were not working. We always read tweets, forums and responses from the community. 

We fully empathize with your frustration and doing our very best to fix it. It just takes time as it is not a simple task. 

Thank you for your patience and understanding. And thank you for supporting our game. 

13 people like this

Thank you for the quick reply @PUBG_poopieQueen

And like i said, i always knew that you're doing your very best to fix things, but someone saying it out loud gives us hope and a feeling that you really listen to us!

Thanks again!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

He could be referring to the Dev Blog. Which I'm slightly curious about as well.

(Edit: ITR: I care more about what's going to be in a patch than the actual patch usually :D)

Edited by 5Across

We will release our weekly patch notes on Wednesday Korea time! Stay tuned :)

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

Just as a quick (self-promoting) note, there is also a dev tracker. AFAIK there have been 0 days without a word from any dev :)

Edited by kokarn
1 person likes this

1 hour ago, AODqw97 said:

Roll on Wednesday ;)

SO
EXC-
ITED!

I love this game, and I'm a patch nerd.  Love seeing changes and learning how the changes affect things.  

only patch notes on Wednesday? not patch? (

4 minutes ago, eastone said:

only patch notes on Wednesday? not patch? (

Only notes. +2 days(usually) for patch.

6 hours ago, Kringe7 said:

SO
EXC-
ITED!

I love this game, and I'm a patch nerd.  Love seeing changes and learning how the changes affect things.  

Absolutely mate, I'm sure we can hang on.

12 hours ago, PUBG_poopieQueen said:

Keep up the good work! 

Just saw on PUB's twitter that the planned update will not take place until early next week :(

Apparently, it's due to issues with the build.

1 person likes this

18 hours ago, PUBG_poopieQueen said:

Lead Community Manager and give fake info :|

1 minute ago, piotrekgcw said:

Lead Community Manager and give fake info :|

She is not giving out fake information ? Not quite sure how you came to that conclusion.

She stated:

19 hours ago, PUBG_poopieQueen said:

That does not say " We will release our weekly patch notes early next week"

9 minutes ago, MadDogWoz said:

She is not giving out fake information ? Not quite sure how you came to that conclusion.

She stated:

That does not say " We will release our weekly patch notes early next week"

26 minutes ago, cittaslow said:

Ahh, well in that case that's not right o.O

@PUBG_poopieQueen I hope it's because you're focusing the team on getting the issues ironed out.

I mean as the Lead Community Manager, you're losing credibility here taking into consideration you mentioned weekly patch notes would hit today!

Came looking for the patchnotes which supposed to be up today... :(

2 hours ago, MadDogWoz said:

Ahh, well in that case that's not right o.O

@PUBG_poopieQueen I hope it's because you're focusing the team on getting the issues ironed out.

I mean as the Lead Community Manager, you're losing credibility here taking into consideration you mentioned weekly patch notes would hit today!

I don't see how this results in a loss of credibility in the slightest. 

The patch notes and patch were supposed to go out this week, testing shows there is an issue that means it cannot be released, Sammie informed the community. 

Your frustration is understandable but Sammie, and the team,  can only share information as it becomes available. 

2 people like this