Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bain

Character View Bug

16 posts in this topic

dFNwbr6.jpg

Camera is placed too high above the character randomly. 

When I release my parachute early and go to military base this is how my view looks and is stuck that way. As you can see my character model is stuck in the bottom left of my screen and I found no way to fix it in game, restarting my game it went back to normal.

IMG_1146.JPG

1 hour ago, resto_warrior said:

When I release my parachute early and go to military base this is how my view looks and is stuck that way. As you can see my character model is stuck in the bottom left of my screen and I found no way to fix it in game, restarting my game it went back to normal.

IMG_1146.JPG

Did you use ALT to look around while parachuting down? 

I more than likely did yes but I can not be 100 percent sure but other times when I have used alt to look around I did not have the same bug happen.

It only occurs when I release my parachute early and jump to specifically the military base and it was in a squad game and a duo game only I had the bug and did not press alt.

16 hours ago, resto_warrior said:

It only occurs when I release my parachute early and jump to specifically the military base and it was in a squad game and a duo game only I had the bug and did not press alt.

Thanks for the report! :-) 

On 3/25/2017 at 11:10 PM, Bain said:

dFNwbr6.jpg

Camera is placed too high above the character randomly. 

20 hours ago, Overtone said:

I also have this problem

Can we get some PC specs? :-) 

I got the same Problem, since i mostly go for the long flight (opening Parachute directly)  it occurs almost every game.
If i let the chute autoopen i never get the bug.

Its a real Gamebreaker!

Win 10

Prozessor    Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570K CPU

1080TI

(sorry for English) google translator
Every time I or someone on my team stays in the parachute for a long time, the screen is played side-by-side during the whole match and can not go back to normal. This has happened over and over again
"toda vez que eu ou alguem da minha equipe fica muito tempo no paraquedas, a tela buga pra alguma lado durante a partida toda e nao tem como voltar ao normal"

20170517201241_1.jpg

20170517201251_1.jpg

20170517201757_1.jpg

Posted (edited)

Hello Dragon, Maybe try filling out a bug report template which you can supply other needed questions if asked about the issue.

*Not to mention provide any footage of the issue happening or how it happened.

Olá Dragão, talvez tente preencher um modelo de relatório de bug que você pode fornecer outras perguntas necessárias se perguntado sobre o problema.

* Para não mencionar fornecer qualquer metragem do problema acontecendo ou como isso aconteceu.
Edited by Aldawgs

Hi,

I have the same problem, because of this sometimes I can see through walls, this is very annoying!

This bug occurs when I stay a long time in parachute trying to get a long distance jump from the plane and sometimes when I'm landing near buildings.

Please, take care of this!

Regards,

Eduardo "DNd396" Dendena

20170517125129_1.jpg

20170517201228_1.jpg

20170517201743_1.jpg

20170517202623_1.jpg

20170517202627_1.jpg

Hi again!

I discovered a new bug that I've managed to happen twice now. 

It all has to do with the parachute landing as far as I can tell.

Basically what happens is a weird chute landing results in the third person camera being angled in a weird position, basically it latches a meter to the right of the character instead of where it should be.

Notes: First person, aim down sight and vehicles seem to work as normally.

But what happens when this bug occurs is that the camera attached to the playermodel is ahead of the player, so you can see through any object if you stand close to it. 

Computer specs:
Intel i7 4790
16 gb ram
AMD R9 390x2

Video:

Hope you can fix this, 'cause not only can it be misused a bunch but also it's so awkward to play with! Hate it.

//Esoeth

Posted (edited)

Defiantly seems more of a camera bug then anything since your third person looks to be more to the left, then centered.

I have found a few thread open about this

Edited by Aldawgs

11 hours ago, LuckyXIIIGaming said:

I too have posted about this, seem to have been shrugged off.

Sorry you feel that way. It was on my report and went to the team. At the moment the pressing issue is FPS and connection stability which is in the process of being corrected.