Cheers

Favourite assault rifle

26 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, Cheers said:

Guys, I would love your feedback ^_^ please take a little time out of your day to take this poll :P

http://www.strawpoll.me/12985974

The SCAR is the best all day such a good gun all round long, mid & short range

I prefer the M4 by far, but since it's a bit harder to find it, I usually get SCAR.
If I do not find either of them I even get an AKM, but NEVER M16. I use the UMP rather than the M16. ;)

39 minutes ago, xMiolo said:

I prefer the M4 by far, but since it's a bit harder to find it, I usually get SCAR.
If I do not find either of them I even get an AKM, but NEVER M16. I use the UMP rather than the M16. ;)

So if you take the UMP what gun do you use for long range? o.O

AKM with a 1x, 2x, 4x, 8x, all day every day :x

1 person likes this

AKM favourite for now. I don't know why, but Im feeling good when im shooting with it.

I voted M4 on there, the Scar seems pretty popular, no?

M4. It's just crazy accurate.

M16 would be the second pick, for similar reasons.

SCAR and AKM are tied at a very far away last place. SCAR's spray cone is too drastic and AKM has too much recoil for my taste.

1 person likes this

Why not mention all weapons? SCARL is my current favorite at the moment.

some guy sniped me from 200m out while I was going top speed on a motorcycle...with a pistol...a magic pistol

that has to be the best gun

3 hours ago, Schnoogs said:

some guy sniped me from 200m out while I was going top speed on a motorcycle...with a pistol...a magic pistol

that has to be the best gun

I cant tell if you're being sarcastic O.o because he was probably cheating xD

8 hours ago, Bion said:

M4. It's just crazy accurate.

M16 would be the second pick, for similar reasons.

SCAR and AKM are tied at a very far away last place. SCAR's spray cone is too drastic and AKM has too much recoil for my taste.

This is true but I feel like the M4 is the same like the SCAR but weaker :S

11 hours ago, Nomad said:

AKM with a 1x, 2x, 4x, 8x, all day every day :x

So what gun do you use as a secondary :P

Posted (edited)

M4 first, best all around for me and I have a good feel for it after playing with it every time I could find my jands on one.

AK second, most damage. Mostly can kill with 3 body shots while others can take 4. This can make huge difference between living or dying.

Others if i cannot find either of those. SCAR has horrible iron sight blocking everything you would like to see. m16 I just find use,ess because there is no full auto to spray and it cannot take a foregrip. Even tho it has better range than AKM, I still find the AKM better in longer ranges as well because of the better power it has.

For secondary I rarely pick another AR. I mean what is the purpose to even have two ARs unless you can use another one as a 'poor-man-sniper'. But I can switch scopes for the one AR I already have depending on situation. 4x when running in woods. Red dot when circle is small or rushing buildings in urban area (altho I use my secondary more for rushing, unless it's a sniper) My first pick for secondary is vector if I can find one. Especially that with ext mag is just a killing machine killing everyone within 50 meters, especially in buildings. Second I pick a shotgun because choke is relatively easy to find and it is just a beast on close quaters. If I have a 4x or 8x scope and find a sniper (SKS or Kar), I usually switch my shotgun for that. But if I find a sniper before I have a scope, I usually leave it. Sniper without a scope is as useless as a boat without water. If I can find none of these I just pick the first weapon I can find beside my AR, let it be another AR or different SMG than vector.

Edited by Nicrative

2 hours ago, Cheers said:

So what gun do you use as a secondary :P

Anything lol 

To keep this thread to "Feedback" i'd have to say,

as previously mentioned; AKM with pretty much any sight on it as primary.

Silenced Uzi / UMP as secondary, with extended mag and whatnot.

AKM being that the projectory, for now, is very good at single fire. It sprays like a MotherF***** on full auto tho. (but then again, in that scenario, also good for CQB.)

Uzi or UMP for the exit speed. Empty a clip in no-time and if they're silenced, it's hard for someone else to know where it's from even if they're outside the house you just killed someone in, or if they're on the other side a hill / ridge.. I just like that combo.

17 hours ago, Cheers said:

Guys, I would love your feedback ^_^ please take a little time out of your day to take this poll :P

http://www.strawpoll.me/12985974

This section is to be used to share your ideas to improve BATTLEGROUNDS. Not for straw polls asking users their opinions of their favourite weapon. 

Thanks.

Personally M16A4, for no better reason than I always seem to do best with it. Each time I've won the game that's been the weapon that got me the final kill.

I guess because it's highly accurate. I'm not fussed about full auto because if I'm close enough for that to be useful then that's what the shotgun is for.

I love the SCAR with all my heart but i hate the sound of it, if i ran into an M4 i'll drop it instantly because it has the same power but i like the sound. I guess if it sounds good to shoot then i like it, i don't know why but i oh well i guess.

Voted M16, not really let me down yet so not really had chance to use the others!

AKM with a 8x scope high damage op