Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nibashe

Possibility to shoot grenades

5 posts in this topic

Hi!

As I was playing yesterday, I noticed my grenades could be seen hanging from my side. It is a nice little extra thing showing and depending on which grenade you have equipped, you can currently see it dangling on your utility belt or coat. 

I was thinking that it would be a nice little feature to make it possible to shoot these grenades. For example, when you spot a player through your scope and you can see the grenade and you shoot it, it will explode, Burst into a smoking cloud or flash the player who has it equipped. Just a little suggestion which I think will be fun and makes you think twice to have your grenades equipped all the time. 

That's all! 

Or you could suggest a grenade launcher :P

1 hour ago, Cheers said:

Or you could suggest a grenade launcher :P

No no, what I am suggesting is that you can shoot the grenades that someone is carrying with them with your rifle. So if you see a character camping somewhere and you zoom in and see the grenade hanging from the side of his body, you actually have the chance to shoot it so that it will explode. I am not talking about launching grenades from a launcher :P

Grenades are actually fairly stable creatures, so shooting one with intentions of setting it off is realistically almost nil.

1 person likes this