Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Salty Fox

Blue Gas of Death The Movie: Based on true events.

4 posts in this topic

Let me paint a picture for you. One I'm sure many of you have experienced.

You drop from the plane, you pull your rip cord and make your way to what seems to be a clear area.
Nobody has spotted you so far, good.
You finally manage to loot all you need for an intimate round in PUB.
You remain un-spotted, the numbers in the top right tick down, "soon", you you say with much elation.
"Soon, the much coveted Chicken Dinner will be mine".
Suddenly you notice something, after what feels like a lifetime the number 10 is staring at you from the corner of your screen.
Your heart beings to hammer with antici....pation.
Heavy shots ring out to your right, a big boy gun, a fast "rat-tat-tat" to your left, a Scar-L.
As  you sit there, in your cover, what feels like an impregnable fortress, waiting, watching as the time counts down,
You down enough pills and energy drinks to kill 5 men.
The feared blue wall of gas flies past you, chunking your health at what feels to be a ludicrous speed.
Risking death, you sprint to the next AO, praying nobody sees you.
Your health, still ticking down, faster, faster!
Success! You made it, right to the edge of the gas of death, with but a sliver of health, where not but a mouse could find solace in having such a minuscule amount.
You scan behind you, nothing, surely nobody could be in the gas of death in the top 10?
You pop a FAK and gain your bearings, it's time to move forward, time for you to claim your crown!
"Tak-tak-tak", betrayed by the gas of death that so eagerly sought to end you, a player emerges out of the gas of death to shoot you in the back and thus ending your chance for the sought after Chicken Dinner.

TL;DR; The gas of death needs a boost, it feels underwhelming, especially in the top 10. I've played the line game perfectly, nearly getting killed by the gas (as intended), only to have some player who shouldn't be alive pop out to shoot me inside the safe zone. If I nearly died, how could they be alive?
If I barely make it, and I watch behind me for a good 20 seconds, there is no reason anything should save a player who willingly stayed in the gas that would have killed me from full health and boosters out the ass. 

9 minutes ago, Salty Fox said:

Let me paint a picture for you. One I'm sure many of you have experienced.

You drop from the plane, you pull your rip cord and make your way to what seems to be a clear area.
Nobody has spotted you so far, good.
You finally manage to loot all you need for an intimate round in PUB.
You remain un-spotted, the numbers in the top right tick down, "soon", you you say with much elation.
"Soon, the much coveted Chicken Dinner will be mine".
Suddenly you notice something, after what feels like a lifetime the number 10 is staring at you from the corner of your screen.
Your heart beings to hammer with antici....pation.
Heavy shots ring out to your right, a big boy gun, a fast "rat-tat-tat" to your left, a Scar-L.
As  you sit there, in your cover, what feels like an impregnable fortress, waiting, watching as the time counts down,
You down enough pills and energy drinks to kill 5 men.
The feared blue wall of gas flies past you, chunking your health at what feels to be a ludicrous speed.
Risking death, you sprint to the next AO, praying nobody sees you.
Your health, still ticking down, faster, faster!
Success! You made it, right to the edge of the gas of death, with but a sliver of health, where not but a mouse could find solace in having such a minuscule amount.
You scan behind you, nothing, surely nobody could be in the gas of death in the top 10?
You pop a FAK and gain your bearings, it's time to move forward, time for you to claim your crown!
"Tak-tak-tak", betrayed by the gas of death that so eagerly sought to end you, a player emerges out of the gas of death to shoot you in the back and thus ending your chance for the sought after Chicken Dinner.

TL;DR; The gas of death needs a boost, it feels underwhelming, especially in the top 10. I've played the line game perfectly, nearly getting killed by the gas (as intended), only to have some player who shouldn't be alive pop out to shoot me inside the safe zone. If I nearly died, how could they be alive?
If I barely make it, and I watch behind me for a good 20 seconds, there is no reason anything should save a player who willingly stayed in the gas that would have killed me from full health and boosters out the ass. 

People in those situations will often pop boost items for regen and movement speed and re-enter the BZ to flank opponents.  I'm not a fan of it, but it's a valid strat.  

Wait till you are almost dead and pop a med kit for 100% health works great with boosters already running.

Errrrrr might have been me..... Posted a thread in general discussion xD