Sign in to follow this  
anusnygaard

Not counting a win because my duo m8 disconnected

anusnygaard    0

HI There

I was playing duo with a friend, but he crashed right after the 1 minute countdown. I decided to play the game through, and i freaking won the game. Unfortunately i cant see the win count in statistics. Checked both solo and duo, but it's not there. Luckily i have it recorded, but it's still annoying since me and my friends have a competition going on.

Love the game by the way, so hope the bugs will be fixed when full release happens :)

Thanks for reading - Ondebjarne

Skiiwee29    3

it can take a while for wins to show up in your statistics, its not instantly. Give it 24hrs and it should be there. 

Natantes    138

Seems like that your win won't be registered, since the leaderboard tracking system is currently offline:

We will do our first leaderboard and stats wipe tomorrow (Wednesday May 31st) at 5PM KST/1AM PDT/8AM UTC. This will reset all player ranking and stats data. Your previous stats are saved and will be viewable in-game.

The leaderboard tracking will remain offline for 24 hours and will return on June 1st at 4PM KST/12AM PDT/7AM UTC. All data for matches played during this time will NOT be saved.

Source: http://steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791457492425/announcements/detail/1271551010185341694