Sava

Game not responding

FragMonky    0

Hello im really enjoying playerunknown's battleground so far the only thing that i have a problem with is a huge bug in the game or at least for me. When i start a game everything works fine but at a random time my game just gets stuck and its frozen and i cant do anything then when i press alt + tab i look in task manager and i see that pubg is not responding then i kill the task and start over again it happens most of the times this is kinda anoying and i hope this will get fixed i now the game is in alpha and that bugs can happen i have huge respect for you guys thanks for making such an awesome game so far :)

antpar87    0

I am experiencing a crash during the duo play with a friend, on North American Server (Not test server), today 6/14/2017. I get as far as the initial loading sequence before match starts, and the game crashes, approx. 15 seconds until match starts. I am returned to my desktop. On Steam, it says the game is still running, but it is no where on my desktop or in task manager. My friend says he can see me in-game, but I'm not doing anything, even when trying to push buttons and move. I attempted restarting several times, but it says the game is still running. So I restarted steam, but I found after returning to game the same issue occurred. I downloaded yesterday, and played multiple times, yesterday and today, on Solo with no issues or crashes. I don't have any screen shots or crash reports because none were available and there is nothing to screen shot. Attached are my specs. No change with launch options. Please help! Thank you.

2017-06-14 (1).png

2017-06-14.png

Onur    0

Bug Description:

everyday im trying to play the game and every single game i got crash middle of the game not playable for me

Date Seen:

Every single day i have a lot of crash file on my Logs

Server: 

Main Server. doesn't matter EU , NA or another choices

Troubleshooting Attempted:

Literally i try everything Configs, Mega Thread, Reinstall the game and drivers, Change to configs, try with launch options and without, 

System Specifications:

Operating System: Windows 10 Pro

Graphics Card: EVGA GTX1070 FTW 8GB GDDR5 256bit ACX 3.0+

CPU: Intel i7 7700k

Ram: CORSAIR 16GB (2x8GB) Vengeance 2400Mhz

Crash Log;

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<FGenericCrashContext>
<RuntimeProperties>
<CrashVersion>3</CrashVersion>
<CrashGUID>UE4CC-Windows-5A0C260446FFC80EBCB14D996E7025FB_0000</CrashGUID>
<ProcessId>6884</ProcessId>
<IsInternalBuild>false</IsInternalBuild>
<IsPerforceBuild>false</IsPerforceBuild>
<IsSourceDistribution>false</IsSourceDistribution>
<IsEnsure>false</IsEnsure>
<IsAssert>false</IsAssert>
<CrashType>Crash</CrashType>
<SecondsSinceStart>1485</SecondsSinceStart>
<GameName>UE4-TslGame</GameName>
<ExecutableName>TslGame</ExecutableName>
<BuildConfiguration>Shipping</BuildConfiguration>
<GameSessionID></GameSessionID>
<PlatformName>WindowsNoEditor</PlatformName>
<PlatformNameIni>Windows</PlatformNameIni>
<EngineMode>Game</EngineMode>
<EngineModeEx>Unset</EngineModeEx>
<DeploymentName></DeploymentName>
<EngineVersion>4.14.3-0+++UE4+Release-4.14</EngineVersion>
<CommandLine>-LobbyUrl=front.battlegroundsgame.com/index.html -USEALLAVAILABLECORES</CommandLine>
<LanguageLCID>1055</LanguageLCID>
<AppDefaultLocale>tr_TR</AppDefaultLocale>
<BuildVersion>++UE4+Release-4.14-CL-0</BuildVersion>
<IsUE4Release>true</IsUE4Release>
<UserName></UserName>
<BaseDir>C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/PUBG/TslGame/Binaries/Win64/</BaseDir>
<RootDir>C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/PUBG/</RootDir>
<MachineId>5A71754C4D389022CB88EF9CC491E6AD</MachineId>
<EpicAccountId></EpicAccountId>
<CallStack></CallStack>
<SourceContext></SourceContext>
<UserDescription></UserDescription>
<UserActivityHint></UserActivityHint>
<ErrorMessage></ErrorMessage>
<CrashDumpMode>0</CrashDumpMode>
<CrashReporterMessage></CrashReporterMessage>
<Misc.NumberOfCores>4</Misc.NumberOfCores>
<Misc.NumberOfCoresIncludingHyperthreads>8</Misc.NumberOfCoresIncludingHyperthreads>
<Misc.Is64bitOperatingSystem>1</Misc.Is64bitOperatingSystem>
<Misc.CPUVendor>GenuineIntel</Misc.CPUVendor>
<Misc.CPUBrand>Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU @ 4.20GHz</Misc.CPUBrand>
<Misc.PrimaryGPUBrand>NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070</Misc.PrimaryGPUBrand>
<Misc.OSVersionMajor>Windows 10</Misc.OSVersionMajor>
<Misc.OSVersionMinor></Misc.OSVersionMinor>
<MemoryStats.TotalPhysical>17107001344</MemoryStats.TotalPhysical>
<MemoryStats.TotalVirtual>140737488224256</MemoryStats.TotalVirtual>
<MemoryStats.PageSize>65536</MemoryStats.PageSize>
<MemoryStats.TotalPhysicalGB>16</MemoryStats.TotalPhysicalGB>
<MemoryStats.AvailablePhysical>0</MemoryStats.AvailablePhysical>
<MemoryStats.AvailableVirtual>0</MemoryStats.AvailableVirtual>
<MemoryStats.UsedPhysical>0</MemoryStats.UsedPhysical>
<MemoryStats.PeakUsedPhysical>0</MemoryStats.PeakUsedPhysical>
<MemoryStats.UsedVirtual>0</MemoryStats.UsedVirtual>
<MemoryStats.PeakUsedVirtual>0</MemoryStats.PeakUsedVirtual>
<MemoryStats.bIsOOM>0</MemoryStats.bIsOOM>
<MemoryStats.OOMAllocationSize>0</MemoryStats.OOMAllocationSize>
<MemoryStats.OOMAllocationAlignment>0</MemoryStats.OOMAllocationAlignment>
</RuntimeProperties>
<PlatformProperties>
<PlatformIsRunningWindows>1</PlatformIsRunningWindows>
<PlatformCallbackResult>0</PlatformCallbackResult>
</PlatformProperties>
</FGenericCrashContext>

zep    0

Exact same situation here.

My logs also show the error message as " <ErrorMessage></ErrorMessage> ".   Which is no help.

Specs:

Win 10

GTX 750ti Dual 2gb

8GB ram DDR4

i5 6500 3.2 ghz

Since the recent updates this started happening and I cant even enjoy the game anymore all my settings are in low-very low 

Help pls any reply will be appreciated :)

ashkickr    23
Posted (edited)
On ‎13‎.‎6‎.‎2017 at 10:21 AM, Fallintothevoid said:

i crash 100% of my games, i have tried the malloc=system sm4 use all cores thing, i have removed it, tried every graphical setting, tried windowed, fullscreen and windowed fullscreen. i have verified, uninstalled, deleted and uninstalled, and i have tested my memory. i dont know why it crashes every time, sometimes its 2 minutes in, sometimes i play for 25 minutes and it crashes randomly when im running through a field or a house or a town. its inconsistent on WHEN it crashes but it is consistent in crashing EVERY game. even when spectating. i have gotten memory reference errors, but more it just crashes to desktop. 

this starts to smell like a faulty memory. have you tested memory individually? its not common to have everything done as you say and it still keeps crashing. starts to look like a hardware issue and easiest is to check the memory fully (might take 4-8hours tho so pop the checking over night)

also, try to remove some of the ram physically and see if it helps. altho strongly suggested to stay at a minimum 8Gb

Edited by ashkickr

SamLKQ    0

Alrighty, everything installed it ran for about half an hour, after several troubleshooting steps I gave up, I called the company and the technical support staff said I have done every single logical troubleshooting step. 

The difference in chipsets didn't change anything, the PSU didn't change anything, the RAM didn't change anything. The crashes in-game kept occuring, out-game there were more and more crashes. I was starting to think it was software related. After several installs of windows on multiple drives it kept happening. 

I have now boxed every part up except for the GPU which works just fine in my old PC, with my old 750W PSU and my old chipset. 

In the end it has come down to me sending back everything and building another later down the line. Right now I am busy with work and school. Soon the holiday hits and that's when I'll give it another shot.

SpinCykle    0
Posted (edited)

As the title says. As soon as I "Click to Ready" to start a match the game crashes and generates this log..... It has happened 8 times today alone.  Love the game, hate this crap. Anyone have an idea? I'd love some help!

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<FGenericCrashContext>
<RuntimeProperties>
<CrashVersion>3</CrashVersion>
<CrashGUID>UE4CC-Windows-D5706B7C4263E051D9162CBA3AD848C3_0000</CrashGUID>
<ProcessId>7548</ProcessId>
<IsInternalBuild>false</IsInternalBuild>
<IsPerforceBuild>false</IsPerforceBuild>
<IsSourceDistribution>false</IsSourceDistribution>
<IsEnsure>false</IsEnsure>
<IsAssert>false</IsAssert>
<CrashType>Crash</CrashType>
<SecondsSinceStart>43</SecondsSinceStart>
<GameName>UE4-TslGame</GameName>
<ExecutableName>TslGame</ExecutableName>
<BuildConfiguration>Shipping</BuildConfiguration>
<GameSessionID></GameSessionID>
<PlatformName>WindowsNoEditor</PlatformName>
<PlatformNameIni>Windows</PlatformNameIni>
<EngineMode>Game</EngineMode>
<EngineModeEx>Unset</EngineModeEx>
<DeploymentName></DeploymentName>
<EngineVersion>4.14.3-0+++UE4+Release-4.14</EngineVersion>
<CommandLine>-LobbyUrl=front.battlegroundsgame.com/index.html</CommandLine>
<LanguageLCID>1033</LanguageLCID>
<AppDefaultLocale>en_US</AppDefaultLocale>
<BuildVersion>++UE4+Release-4.14-CL-0</BuildVersion>
<IsUE4Release>true</IsUE4Release>
<UserName></UserName>
<BaseDir>C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/PUBG/TslGame/Binaries/Win64/</BaseDir>
<RootDir>C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/PUBG/</RootDir>
<MachineId>A1D9E7E647BA7B7ABAAD2DB6F0B8BDD0</MachineId>
<EpicAccountId></EpicAccountId>
<CallStack></CallStack>
<SourceContext></SourceContext>
<UserDescription></UserDescription>
<UserActivityHint></UserActivityHint>
<ErrorMessage></ErrorMessage>
<CrashDumpMode>0</CrashDumpMode>
<CrashReporterMessage></CrashReporterMessage>
<Misc.NumberOfCores>4</Misc.NumberOfCores>
<Misc.NumberOfCoresIncludingHyperthreads>8</Misc.NumberOfCoresIncludingHyperthreads>
<Misc.Is64bitOperatingSystem>1</Misc.Is64bitOperatingSystem>
<Misc.CPUVendor>GenuineIntel</Misc.CPUVendor>
<Misc.CPUBrand>       Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770K CPU @ 3.50GHz</Misc.CPUBrand>
<Misc.PrimaryGPUBrand>NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070</Misc.PrimaryGPUBrand>
<Misc.OSVersionMajor>Windows 10</Misc.OSVersionMajor>
<Misc.OSVersionMinor></Misc.OSVersionMinor>
<MemoryStats.TotalPhysical>17125351424</MemoryStats.TotalPhysical>
<MemoryStats.TotalVirtual>140737488224256</MemoryStats.TotalVirtual>
<MemoryStats.PageSize>65536</MemoryStats.PageSize>
<MemoryStats.TotalPhysicalGB>16</MemoryStats.TotalPhysicalGB>
<MemoryStats.AvailablePhysical>0</MemoryStats.AvailablePhysical>
<MemoryStats.AvailableVirtual>0</MemoryStats.AvailableVirtual>
<MemoryStats.UsedPhysical>0</MemoryStats.UsedPhysical>
<MemoryStats.PeakUsedPhysical>0</MemoryStats.PeakUsedPhysical>
<MemoryStats.UsedVirtual>0</MemoryStats.UsedVirtual>
<MemoryStats.PeakUsedVirtual>0</MemoryStats.PeakUsedVirtual>
<MemoryStats.bIsOOM>0</MemoryStats.bIsOOM>
<MemoryStats.OOMAllocationSize>0</MemoryStats.OOMAllocationSize>
<MemoryStats.OOMAllocationAlignment>0</MemoryStats.OOMAllocationAlignment>
</RuntimeProperties>
<PlatformProperties>
<PlatformIsRunningWindows>1</PlatformIsRunningWindows>
<PlatformCallbackResult>0</PlatformCallbackResult>
</PlatformProperties>
</FGenericCrashContext>

Edited by SpinCykle
abc typo

TheJinn    5
Posted (edited)

Bug Description:
Clicking on the "Settings" icon from the main screen causes the game to close. The crash reporter does not come up. 

Date Seen:
Today 6/15

Server: 
Regular Server

Nothing yet.

Other Information:
Just updated Radeon Drivers yesterday to 17.6.1

Launch Options:
I haven't changed any launch options

System Specifications:
Operating System: Windows 10
Graphics Card: Radeon RX580
CPU: Ryzen 5 1600
Ram: 16GB

dxdiag.png

dxdiag2.png

Edited by TheJinn

TheJinn    5

I have tried the following things since posting: 

• Upgraded to Radeon Software 17.6.2
  • Removed my 'WindowsNoEditor' folder
  • Disabled my Radeon performance profile
  • Turned off Steam overlay

TheJinn    5
Posted (edited)

Issue resolved: I am an idiot. I need to go to bed. I was hitting the power button instead of the settings button. Long day....wow. Please remove this post to save me the embarrasment. :/:S

Edited by TheJinn

FEAR713    0

Ever since the newest update of windows 10 (June 14, 2017) the game refuses to play.  after the game is open for 3 mins if i manage to get in a pregame it will crash before it starts.  Before the Windows update the game ran perfectly fine there were no crashes and no issues.  The crash gives no error code or details just says 

"We are very sorry that this crash occurred.  Please help us track down  and fix this crash by providing detailed information about this.

Thanks for your help in improving the Game."

I have tried everything from updating drivers, re installing the game on all three of my drives ( boot ssd, program ssd, and HDD. It worked perfectly fine on the HDD before), giving the game more memory via steam launch commands, changing the resolution and quality, and the simple verify integrity of game files but none of that changed anything.  The game runs perfectly fine on my other pc, besides the unplayable framefrate.  Just want to be clear the game does launch, i havent read any issues with people saying it crashed mid game with the same error message, it launches the game gets into the menu.  The very strange thing is every time i launch the game how far it gets before it crashes changes.  sometimes ill crash while its loading and other times ill crash right as i jump of the plane.  

Specs: (All played perfectly fine at one point)

Windows 10

1080p, Ultra

GTX 1070

I7 6700K

16gb ram

128gb boot ssd/250gb ssd/3tb game storage

shuraros    0

steamapps\common\PUBG\_CommonRedist  Install all components from here and STEAM 

Run as administrator

Hey All!

I've built a new Rig recently, and now I get randomly kicked out of the client. All the way to the desktop. I'm wondering if this is a Windows 10 issue. Or it might be a GTX series 10 issue. Out of all the posts I've seen online, the majority seem to have a Series 10 GTX card of some description....

This is me:-

i7-7700K
GTX1070
32Gb ram (G.Skill Ripjaw V - 2x16Gb)
GA-Z270MX-Gaming 5
Intel Optane 1Tb M.2 NVMe SSD
Windows 10 - All updates
Latest Drivers

I have sent the error reports in, so hopefully that will help the Devs out. But sometimes when I crash out, there is no crash report at all... :S

I have gone looking for crash reports to help me understand what is going on, but can't find anything

C:\Users\Dave\AppData\Local\TslGame\Saved\Logs    XML file does not contain anything between the <ErrorMessage> tags...

I re-formatted, and reloaded about 4 days ago, so there is a chance I'm missing something? 
Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!
Dave

JD.GT    8
Posted (edited)
On 6/14/2017 at 2:44 PM, Onur said:

System Specifications:

Operating System: Windows 10 Pro

Graphics Card: EVGA GTX1070 FTW 8GB GDDR5 256bit ACX 3.0+

CPU: Intel i7 7700k

Ram: CORSAIR 16GB (2x8GB) Vengeance 2400Mhz

I have the exact same GPU as you and am experiencing the same issue. I have 250 hours in the game and this started with the last patch... I resolved it the first day of the last patch by reinstalling my Nvidia drivers, however I've made no changes or even rebooted since today when the issue arose again. Every game is a crash to desktop at different intervals... sometimes in lobby, sometimes after landing from chuting, others times in late game. This is all taking place on a freshly reinstalled OS and instance of steam and application files re downloaded.

The only difference is that my crash report actually shows the following error: 

<ErrorMessage>LowLevelFatalError [File:D:\tsl\tsl-client-branch\build\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\Windows\D3D11RHI\Private\D3D11Util.cpp] [Line: 176] &nl;Unreal Engine is exiting due to D3D device being lost. (Error: 0x887A0006 - &apos;HUNG&apos;)&nl;</ErrorMessage>

I opened a ticket last week, they simply closed and told me to post in these forums... i found this mega thread.. look's like it's not JUST me.

JD

Edited by JD.GT

JD.GT    8

Bug Description:
100% of the games I play now, starting again today, the game will begin to stutter, then lock, then crash to desktop. Sometimes it's sooner than others (once in the lobby) but usually 2-3 kills into matches. I have over 265 hours into the game. The first time I noticed this was 2 weeks ago. Out of the blue, with no changes at all I began getting CTD's. I ended up removing and manually reinstalling Nvidia drivers to correct the issue. I played 6-7 hours in each of the past 5 days with no issue... start it up after work today and immediately see CTD's. PC has had no changes aside from normal window's updates... has not been rebooted.

Date Seen:
6/22 - The day the last patch (week 12?) hit and again today 6/27.

Server: 
This occurred originally playing duo's on NA servers and I was able to reproduce it on AS and EU servers 100% of the time after as I was troubleshooting.

• ensured internal graphics card disabled
  • removed nvidia drivers 382.53 / backdated to last version 382.33 - same issue
  • monitored GPU clock/temp and CPU performance ... nothing is out of the ordinary.
  • removed reshade - reinstalled entire game and attempted w/o reshade enabled.
  • reinstalled on a different ssd and an HDD
  • reinstalled OS on different SSD and only installed nvidia drivers, steam and pubg.

Error Log states: 

<ErrorMessage>LowLevelFatalError [File:D:\tsl\tsl-client-branch\build\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\Windows\D3D11RHI\Private\D3D11Util.cpp] [Line: 176] &nl;Unreal Engine is exiting due to D3D device being lost. (Error: 0x887A0006 - &apos;HUNG&apos;)&nl;</ErrorMessage>

Launch Options:
I normally do NOT run any launch options, however during troubleshooting I Have tried enabling -D3Dx10, but and -sm4 but neither/nor together has helped.

System Specifications:
Operating System: Win10 64bit
Graphics Card: EVGA 1070 FTW edition
CPU: I5 7600k
Ram: CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3000 (PC4 24000) 

NO OVERCLOCKING on CPU or GPU

dxgpu.jpg

dxp1.jpg

dxgpu2.jpg

event viewer system crash.jpg

event viewer app crash.jpg

tslgame error log.jpg

JD.GT    8

just a note to all ... when I initially started seeing this issue last week simply removing and reinstalling the nvidia drivers resolved it, then it started again with no warning or changes 1 week later. What I did finally to resolve it last night was to reset the nvidia power settings to default as described in a post above in this thread. I know at one time I had changed this to increase power sent to the GPU. Since setting the NVIDIA settings in control panel to default I've not seen but 1 CTD.

IT's worth a try... but note to DEVs... this is where you should be looking.