Sava

Game not responding

Sava    1

Description: Upon launch the game will crash and say this: "We are very sorry that this crash occurred.  Please help us track down  and fix this crash by providing detailed information about this. Thanks for your help in improving the Game."

Date experienced: 3/24/17

Troubleshoot attempts: 

• Uninstalling than reinstalling the game does not work.
  • Trying to download onto a different drive does not work.
  • Restarting steam does not work.

Other information: N/A

Launch Options: N/A

System Specifications:

• Operating System: Windows 8.1 64-bit (6.3, Build 9600)
  • Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti
  • CPU: ASUS ROG GR8
  • RAM: 8.00 GB

Please help, I payed $30 for this game through Steam and have very high hopes for it!

C7qNBMnUwAAU1En.jpg-large

Hawkinz    758

Sava, I'm sorry you're having this issue.

Unfortunately, we can't help you unless you post your system specifications so the PUBG team can try and track down the issue.

Please post a reply to this thread, following the format from the post below and I'll update your original post.

Here are the minimum running requirements for the game:

FtMLugg.png

Hawkinz    758

@Sava I've forwarded this thread to the PUBG team.

I'm sorry I don't know of any immediate fix for this, hopefully it can be worked out soon.

Hawkinz    758
30 minutes ago, Sava said:

So I must just wait now? Or what do I do?

Right now I'm unaware of anything else than can be changed to try and fix your issue, so unfortunately right now that is the case.

Sorry I can't be of more help right now.

If you wish to apply for a refund on Steam due to these issues, it is totally understandable - but also please understand that the PUBG will be working long and hard to try and resolve these persistent crashing issues some users are facing right now. 

FGWingman    8

hey my friends just had this issue. if you use NVIDIA just setting " let the 3d application decide"

i hope this help..

• Like 1

Hawkinz    758
3 minutes ago, FGWingman said:

hey my friends just had this issue. if you use NVIDIA just setting " let the 3d application decide"

i hope this help..

Thanks for the suggestion @FGWingman.

@Sava if you wish to try this, open your Nvidia Control Panel and follow the image instructions below:

DjvsclE.png

otcGF4t.png

It may be best to restart your computer after applying these steps, just to be sure. 

Also, try launching steam as "Run as Administrator".

Let us know how you go! Cheers

Sava    1
5 hours ago, Hawkinz said:

Thanks for the suggestion @FGWingman.

@Sava if you wish to try this, open your Nvidia Control Panel and follow the image instructions below:

DjvsclE.png

otcGF4t.png

It may be best to restart your computer after applying these steps, just to be sure. 

Also, try launching steam as "Run as Administrator".

Let us know how you go! Cheers

PUBG doesnt pop up there for me!

Wowom    0

Same issue here, and PUBG doesn't appear in the Nvidia Control Panel as well.

Specs
GPU : GTX 670mx
CPU : i7-3630QM
RAM : 16 Go

Sava    1
Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Wowom said:

Same issue here, and PUBG doesn't appear in the Nvidia Control Panel as well.

Specs
GPU : GTX 670mx
CPU : i7-3630QM
RAM : 16 Go

SAME HERE!!! ITS BEEN DAYS PLEASE HELP US... I tried adding it in and restoring it and it  still didnt work.. can we have some faster feedback please...

Edited by Sava

Kladnik    0

Same problem:
i7-3770k, GTX 1070, 16GB RAM

Crashes mid game and then I have to start over

Nanafalke    0

Hello,

please take a look in this thread: 

The solution given there solved my problem with the crash too.

Good luck! 

Lycii    0

I was having some issues with it telling me something was blocked and I just put 

-windowed

in the launch options and it worked for me. Maybe that'll help some people.

AdamEthan    17

Ever since the new update came into play I have been crashing pretty much every game..

I have never crashed while playing before this update, I keep sending crash reports but to be honest they take so long too I've stopped bothering and its most likely the same report.

Anyone else having the same issue?

• Like 2

I have this since last. Depending on the day 50-90% of games, would like to know what causes the bug. Sometime im just running doing nothing  special and it crashes.

Ive kept reporting though, if they are doing stupid stuff like data analysis fior bugs and fixing bug reports with most incidents only, then it will be there... >D

Bug Description:
Game crashes randomly mid game, and automated bug report system starts working sometimes, not always.

Date Seen:
Everyday since May.

Server: 
Not test server

Troubleshooting Attempted:
Updated all drivers, reinstalled the game.

Other Information:
-

Launch Options:
-

System Specifications:
Operating System: Win 10 64bit
Graphics Card: geforce 780ti
CPU: i7 7700K
Ram: 16Gb

OldManBoom    33

So there's probably a few of these but it's feedback so I thought I'd give it.

I love this game, I've got over 150 hours on it and I'm not going to stop. I do just feel though that despite the fps boost, which is appreciated, the latest patch has markedly increased bugs and lag for me. Myself and a friend stopped playing because of bugs for the first time last night after 3 rounds, the first being killed by bombs inside a building, second round with poor hit recognition (on our screens 4 shots to upper chest and head resulted in 3 damage being dealt) and the third game with us both dying getting out of a vehicle that had stopped on his screen but was rubberbanding like crazy on mine, resulting in us both dying on exiting.

As well as this there's non-fatal problems with doors, motorbikes dealing damage when you pick them up or somersalting all over the shop after crashing, the blue circle continuing bug. None of these were present for me before.

Also, just lag. Probably the cause of not actually hitting as previously mentioned but noticeably longer opening doors, getting in to cars etc. I feel like my broadband isn't handling it as well now and leaving me at somewhat of a disadvantage. 

It's early access, I accept that all fine and i look forward to further improvements but this is the first patch which to me has felt like one step forward two steps back.

But I'm patient and will wait for the fixes, which I don't doubt will come. Just my bit of feedback on it.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0Bz13_7LHZq84SzRpNEhzYmZOaWM?usp=sharing

Logs in that google drive.

Currently ive crashed all games ive joined 5/5.

Getting very boring fast :*(

Before update I could finish maybe 2 games in 5, now everything just crashes within 5minutes, so I suspect there are more allocation errors encoded in the game now.

Edited by finnishfakeflagger4

droNe    1

can't play normaly, always getting freezes in plane, lobby. sometimes after freeze getting crashes.

Blacky    53

Bug Description:

Region.jpg.c7bfd231b7bfb81b817b6cbfa46a10a0.jpg

Date Seen: 2017-05-30, around 20h UTC

Server: normal servers, not test servers.

Troubleshooting Attempted: day before I deleted all my PUBG config files, verified local Steam cache and let PUBG recreate the config files. Also, praying.

Other Information: it has been much more common for 5 or 6 weeks.

Launch Options: none

System Specifications:
Operating System: Windows 10, French, up to date.
Graphics Card: GeForce GTX970, drivers 382.33.
CPU: i5-4690K @ 3.5GHz on Z97 Express chipset; motherboard drivers up to date.
Ram: 16GB, XMP.
Audio: Logitech G933, up to date.

DarkMeph    0

I have had it crash to desktop twice in a row after join EU Servers. I get a few items and start moving and then bam I am looking at my desktop with PUBG crash reporter wanting me to send a report. I was playing EU solo. I might try NA to see it works any better.

The first crash was after trying to shoot someone with my shotgun and swapped to my M16 and then it crashed.

The second crash I was moved to another building a few 100 metres away from where I landed got UMP and Red dot and looked to see how far the circle was from my location and then started move towards the door and then it crashed to desktop.

Caesar of Roma    535
12 hours ago, AdamEthan said:

Ever since the new update came into play I have been crashing pretty much every game..

I have never crashed while playing before this update, I keep sending crash reports but to be honest they take so long too I've stopped bothering and its most likely the same report.

Anyone else having the same issue?

2 hours ago, OldManBoom said:

So there's probably a few of these but it's feedback so I thought I'd give it.

I love this game, I've got over 150 hours on it and I'm not going to stop. I do just feel though that despite the fps boost, which is appreciated, the latest patch has markedly increased bugs and lag for me. Myself and a friend stopped playing because of bugs for the first time last night after 3 rounds, the first being killed by bombs inside a building, second round with poor hit recognition (on our screens 4 shots to upper chest and head resulted in 3 damage being dealt) and the third game with us both dying getting out of a vehicle that had stopped on his screen but was rubberbanding like crazy on mine, resulting in us both dying on exiting.

As well as this there's non-fatal problems with doors, motorbikes dealing damage when you pick them up or somersalting all over the shop after crashing, the blue circle continuing bug. None of these were present for me before.

Also, just lag. Probably the cause of not actually hitting as previously mentioned but noticeably longer opening doors, getting in to cars etc. I feel like my broadband isn't handling it as well now and leaving me at somewhat of a disadvantage. 

It's early access, I accept that all fine and i look forward to further improvements but this is the first patch which to me has felt like one step forward two steps back.

But I'm patient and will wait for the fixes, which I don't doubt will come. Just my bit of feedback on it.

1 hour ago, droNe said:

can't play normaly, always getting freezes in plane, lobby. sometimes after freeze getting crashes.

31 minutes ago, DarkMeph said:

I have had it crash to desktop twice in a row after join EU Servers. I get a few items and start moving and then bam I am looking at my desktop with PUBG crash reporter wanting me to send a report. I was playing EU solo. I might try NA to see it works any better.

The first crash was after trying to shoot someone with my shotgun and swapped to my M16 and then it crashed.

The second crash I was moved to another building a few 100 metres away from where I landed got UMP and Red dot and looked to see how far the circle was from my location and then started move towards the door and then it crashed to desktop.

Sorry for the crashing, can I get dxdiags? :-) 

Nobody    22
Posted (edited)

Lobby counts down to 1 second, tries loading you into the plane, then it immediately freezes and crashes.
Worst thing about it, it's counting towards your statistics, the games literally unplayable all while 20% noobs get to play and have consistent stats!

- Turn off the LEADERBOARDS if you can't determine the god damn ISSUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Nobody

Glitterati    0

Hello, I have a problem with the game. Every time after I start a match I crash after playing for an interval between 5 to 10 minutes. The issue occured in solo, duo and squad brackets. I don't see any other people having that problem. I tried restarting steam and my PC, but the issue still occurs. I have this problem since today, after the new weekly patch update.
Thanks in advance, have a great day!