Stress

Idiot-proof PUBG solo guide to win literally every game, ever

Stress    102

INITIAL ANALYSIS OF ALL OF YOUR GAMES

THE CIRCLE IS GETTING SMALLER, YOU HAVE TO MOVE TO THE NEW CIRCLE AND YOU DECIDE TO:

Run early, to secure good cover and shoot people who run late

You die because people who run late shot you

You die because theres already someone sitting in good cover in the circle, because he didnt have to move in the first place

Run late, to shoot people who run early, quickly pick up a redbull and a xanax and make it to the circle safely

You die because theres already a guy sitting in good cover in the circle, because he didnt have to move, and you dont have a kar98 with 8x or any other acceptable long range weapon/scope

You die because theres 5 other guys running late and you died in a gunfight on an open field

You die in the gas because you stalled thanks to a gunfight with either of the 2 above

Drive, because you are a fucking idiot and survival is for pussies

You die because the enemy is either an expert shooter or extremely lucky

You die because the car flipped while running over a single leaf, a stick or an orange traffic cone

You die because theres a guy sitting in a bush or hiding in A leaf, and he is not an expert shooter, but he was there because he didnt have to move and he shoots you when you leave the car

You die because your car exploded or something

DID YOU BY SOME ACCIDENT SURVIVE? DONT WORRY, THERES ALWAYS ANOTHER CIRCLE

Reasons you did not die

You were already in the circle

You had a kar98 and the enemy did not

You did not have a kar98, the enemy did, but he is a terrible shooter

You both had a kar98 but you were already in the circle

mix and match the above until euphoria

INTRODUCING THE FIRST EVER IDIOT-PROOF CHICKEN DINNER GUIDE, THE COMPLETE COLLECTION OF ALL THE THINGS YOU NEED TO DO TO WIN LITERALLY EVERY GAME IN THE WORLD, EVER AND THEY ARE ALL THINGS YOU CAN CONTROL AND ARE 130% BASED ON PERSONAL SKILL AND NOT LUCK AND IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH OTHER PLAYERS OR EXTREMELY SHITTY SERVER PERFORMANCE AND RUBBERBANDING ALL OVER THE FUCKING PLACE BECAUSE THERE IS 2 OTHER PLACERS WITHIN A MILE OF YOU  AND ITS STILL EARLY ALPHA WHAT DID YOU EXPECT AND AMAZON SERVERS, AND 5000000 OTHER RETARDED REASONS YOU DIDNT WIN THE GAME THESE ARE ALL GLOBAL RULES YOU CAN APPLY TO EVERY PUBG, AND FIFA 2004, IRL POLITICS, CHESS, NAVAL WARFARE AND POSSIBLY EVERYTHING ELSE

NUMBER ONE:

Every circle spawns on top, or very close to you, and you dont commit suicide

NUMBER TWO

everyone else is literally retarded

NUMBER THREE

Play this game +90 hours a week

• Like 4

gamlekripos    56

Creative way (sort of) to rage, I'll give you that.

Here's an additional tip for you: git gud.

• Like 3

Kringe7    123

Should probably clean up the post, offensive language isn't something appreciated in the forums and is, in fact, against the rules.  

Oregano    5
2 hours ago, Kringe7 said:

Should probably clean up the post, offensive language isn't something appreciated in the forums and is, in fact, against the rules.  

Should probably stop being a little priss.

• Like 1

Kringe7    123
13 minutes ago, Oregano said:

Should probably stop being a little priss.

OR you could follow the rules and standards set up by the people who run and moderate these forums.

Just a friendly suggestion.

tastegw    33

guide got me killed just reading it,  run everyone, its a trap!

d12duke    36
3 hours ago, Stress said:

INITIAL ANALYSIS OF ALL OF YOUR GAMES

THE CIRCLE IS GETTING SMALLER, YOU HAVE TO MOVE TO THE NEW CIRCLE AND YOU DECIDE TO:

Run early, to secure good cover and shoot people who run late

You die because people who run late shot you

You die because theres already someone sitting in good cover in the circle, because he didnt have to move in the first place

Run late, to shoot people who run early, quickly pick up a redbull and a xanax and make it to the circle safely

You die because theres already a guy sitting in good cover in the circle, because he didnt have to move, and you dont have a kar98 with 8x or any other acceptable long range weapon/scope

You die because theres 5 other guys running late and you died in a gunfight on an open field

You die in the gas because you stalled thanks to a gunfight with either of the 2 above

Drive, because you are a fucking idiot and survival is for pussies

You die because the enemy is either an expert shooter or extremely lucky

You die because the car flipped while running over a single leaf, a stick or an orange traffic cone

You die because theres a guy sitting in a bush or hiding in A leaf, and he is not an expert shooter, but he was there because he didnt have to move and he shoots you when you leave the car

You die because your car exploded or something

DID YOU BY SOME ACCIDENT SURVIVE? DONT WORRY, THERES ALWAYS ANOTHER CIRCLE

Reasons you did not die

You were already in the circle

You had a kar98 and the enemy did not

You did not have a kar98, the enemy did, but he is a terrible shooter

You both had a kar98 but you were already in the circle

mix and match the above until euphoria

INTRODUCING THE FIRST EVER IDIOT-PROOF CHICKEN DINNER GUIDE, THE COMPLETE COLLECTION OF ALL THE THINGS YOU NEED TO DO TO WIN LITERALLY EVERY GAME IN THE WORLD, EVER AND THEY ARE ALL THINGS YOU CAN CONTROL AND ARE 130% BASED ON PERSONAL SKILL AND NOT LUCK AND IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH OTHER PLAYERS OR EXTREMELY SHITTY SERVER PERFORMANCE AND RUBBERBANDING ALL OVER THE FUCKING PLACE BECAUSE THERE IS 2 OTHER PLACERS WITHIN A MILE OF YOU  AND ITS STILL EARLY ALPHA WHAT DID YOU EXPECT AND AMAZON SERVERS, AND 5000000 OTHER RETARDED REASONS YOU DIDNT WIN THE GAME THESE ARE ALL GLOBAL RULES YOU CAN APPLY TO EVERY PUBG, AND FIFA 2004, IRL POLITICS, CHESS, NAVAL WARFARE AND POSSIBLY EVERYTHING ELSE

NUMBER ONE:

Every circle spawns on top, or very close to you, and you dont commit suicide

NUMBER TWO

everyone else is literally retarded

NUMBER THREE

Play this game +90 hours a week

NaCL brother....  It's going to give you high blood pressure.

• Like 1

Nomad    689
7 minutes ago, d12duke said:

NaCL brother....  It's going to give you high blood pressure.

Hahaha, but I've heard NaCL is good for ya ^_^

xTekx    145
4 hours ago, Stress said:

......<got shot a lot and wants to complain about how he got shot>.....

So.... you don't know how to adapt and adjust to things that are happening around you. Or know how to use terrain, or... well just how to play? Is that what i'm getting from this post? I'm confused how it's a guide to survive when all I see is "got shot because of X".

Quasispec    125

I'm surprised there's so much "U Mad Bro?" in this thread. A lot of those things are accurate reflections of stuff we've all ran into a bunch and I think the format was done decently to make a humorous post. :D 

• Like 7

Posted (edited)

Rule #1 to win this game:

-loot weapon and drive to the very center of first circle (drive fast with a car  - people dont care early when they loot and have mediocre weapons usually)

-go to a building inside a circle,

-go to the toilet,

-stand behind door so if someone comes to loot you are hidden,

go afk watch netflix, while having screen visible on your second monitor. Top 20 every game guaranteed.

Edited by finnishfakeflagger4

radjenovic    118

Dont forget to leave EVERY door open! that indicates that where you are has been looted and other players will leave it alone

Oregano    5
On 6/16/2017 at 1:07 PM, Kringe7 said:

OR you could follow the rules and standards set up by the people who run and moderate these forums.

Just a friendly suggestion.

Pretty boy white knighting is against the unspoken rules.

I like this game but in solo is so campy.... u can literary win with 1 kill and dont see any enemy untill top 10... 

I just buy this game 3 says ago and in solo i can do top 5 in every game but is compleatly not fun.

1. Land in the middle of the map where is at least 3 buildings.

2. Go to the middle of the circles when they just appear.

3. Camp in hous near to the middle of circle, always in hous with 2 floors, always in highest floor.

4. Never use a car.

5. Dont shoot if enemy is moving, better wait for 100% hit than go full auto and uncover yourself. Btw, aiming in this game is bugged or some unknown powers doing something with my bullets but is so hard to land clear shoots, and all the scopes are unclear for using. E.g. 4x scope had arrow and red lines but anyhow idk how i should use it? Arrow pointing place to shoot, or arrow is a spot? Or my spot is between red lines? 2x scope is useless because yellow circle and point in the middle cover my enemy. Basically only red dot scope is good but its also bugget, pixels appearing in the middle of it covering my enemy.

6. When circle is small just lay down in the middle and wait when players kill themselves or just go back to point nr. 5

Its so boring. Most of times i won't even see anybody until top 20-10. Team modes are super fun and a lot more offensive but loot is to small, most of times i need to run through half of map to get 2nd lvl gear and some m4, if i have m4 and wss or any sniper gun its miracle. 

And biggest thing is team modes are so trolled that mabye 1/10 games is played like it should be played. All the time my teammates are afk, or just leaving the game, or killing me and teammates, or landing in the other side of the map and getting killed after 2 minutes, or they just running how they want and dont give a fuck about u. Devs really should consider mm bans for friendly fire and leaving the games because its cancer that im going to play 4v4s and before game even started im alone in lobby or after 2 minutes of game because everyone quit. 

Keefay78    7

Quality_Shitspot:  the game is what you make of it, if you put roller blades on and glide about till the final circle thats your choice, you have that choice in many games.

If I have looted and killed to get to last few players and get beaten by you playing this way I dont mind.  You still had to evade, run, listen, etc to get to the last few.. while it might not be the most fun way to play it is still a play style.

I would rather lose to someone who is playing this way than make a slight error in navigation or something which would leave me killed by the circle of excessive damage.

Roble    19
7 hours ago, Quality_Shitspot said:

I like this game but in solo is so campy.... u can literary win with 1 kill and dont see any enemy untill top 10... 

I just buy this game 3 says ago and in solo i can do top 5 in every game but is compleatly not fun.

1. Land in the middle of the map where is at least 3 buildings.

2. Go to the middle of the circles when they just appear.

3. Camp in hous near to the middle of circle, always in hous with 2 floors, always in highest floor.

4. Never use a car.

5. Dont shoot if enemy is moving, better wait for 100% hit than go full auto and uncover yourself. Btw, aiming in this game is bugged or some unknown powers doing something with my bullets but is so hard to land clear shoots, and all the scopes are unclear for using. E.g. 4x scope had arrow and red lines but anyhow idk how i should use it? Arrow pointing place to shoot, or arrow is a spot? Or my spot is between red lines? 2x scope is useless because yellow circle and point in the middle cover my enemy. Basically only red dot scope is good but its also bugget, pixels appearing in the middle of it covering my enemy.

6. When circle is small just lay down in the middle and wait when players kill themselves or just go back to point nr. 5

Its so boring. Most of times i won't even see anybody until top 20-10. Team modes are super fun and a lot more offensive but loot is to small, most of times i need to run through half of map to get 2nd lvl gear and some m4, if i have m4 and wss or any sniper gun its miracle. 

And biggest thing is team modes are so trolled that mabye 1/10 games is played like it should be played. All the time my teammates are afk, or just leaving the game, or killing me and teammates, or landing in the other side of the map and getting killed after 2 minutes, or they just running how they want and dont give a fuck about u. Devs really should consider mm bans for friendly fire and leaving the games because its cancer that im going to play 4v4s and before game even started im alone in lobby or after 2 minutes of game because everyone quit. 

With all respect you bought this game three days ago. You cannot possible have played enough (max 72 hours if you played every single hour since you bought it) to make all of those claims. There are endless strategies you can employ, even in solo. 2xScope seems inaccurate to me, but anything with a higher magnification is fine. 

Sometimes, if I feel like some action, I will drop into a highly populated area directly underneath the path of the plane to have some gunfights. Even though if I had dropped somewhere less populated, I could have maybe gotten further into the round. 

You can play the game how you want to and not one strategy is the correct way. I think that is the main reason PUBG has exploded in popularity since steam EA release.  

Sorry guys that wasn't maf rant, i just saying that 9/10 times camper will win with aggressor, its just most effective way to play. Camper is in favour because he can hear every steep and plan things before u know where he is

• Like 1

Greaves    52
51 minutes ago, Quality_Shitspot said:

Sorry guys that wasn't maf rant, i just saying that 9/10 times camper will win with aggressor, its just most effective way to play. Camper is in favour because he can hear every steep and plan things before u know where he is

Yes, going to a house in the middle of the circle and camping is an easier way to win the game. That doesn't mean you have to do it if you find it boring. Raise the bar for yourself. Go around and gank people.

M4KER    1

The 6 guys I killed yesterday in the last 2 minutes of the final circle last night for a chicken dinner found out sometimes you just get a streak of godliness and are hitting every shot.

22 minutes ago, neurotix said:

I cant wait for 1st person only servers to come out that will finally eliminate most of the campers. They will still camp, but I gotta see their heads when they peek out to scan the area. Right now, there is fkin 10 people watching you while their head are burried in the ground or behind the walls, its ridiculous...

Agree, its also pretty silly that i can lay on the ground or sitting behindd the cover and see everything around

vanfreddy    2

ur chance to win starts with the plane...then ur next chance to win comes from where u enter the circle based of the planes route... it looks like ur playing with a tunnel vision focused on some weapons and some situations..