CorrePorra

Naked people everywhere, I'm clenching my backside

Same just finished a game and everything is gone including BP. Browsed for this specific post to see if it was here... I have faith everything will be reset and I will be back to feeding in no time.

• Like 1

Skiiwee29    3

Yea, there was steam maintenance like 30 min ago I left to get some Ice Cream with my wife and all my wardrobe is gone as well as all clothes, BP and my weekly rewards is reset even though I have bought 2 or 3 already this week...

• Like 1

Launched the game with a friend to find out we both have no clothes on and no points to spare, launched a solo match to find that everyone else was also naked and most where complaining about losing everything

IMG_5137.JPG

IMG_5139.JPG

• Like 2

Sokosi    4

I believe its something to do with the steam maintenance that just happened before this bug.

Your items should still be able to be seen on the steam marketplace.

Hopefully this will be fixed soon.

• Like 1

Quanda    1
Posted (edited)

I just left a match and when i got into the lobby screen all of my characters items are gone including the starting items like my utility belt and starting clothes. All of my BP points are also gone and my chests reset even though it is Tuesday night. Has anyone else had this happen to me and can anyone help me get all of my stuff back? 

Thanks

Edited by Quanda
added a sentence
  • Like 1

fernir22    1

Agreed seems like a bug I am having the same issue as well as everyone on steam.

• Like 1

firebugjj    1
Posted (edited)

same here , same restart steam fix for me

Edited by firebugjj
  • Like 1

Aldawgs    130

Did this just happen recently? If so steam has gone offline. Try restarting your steam.

• Like 1

Grimm285    1

Playing a game 5/23/2017 on NA servers at 1950 hours all of my clothing and BP were gone, when i loaded into the game everyone else was the same way in that they were naked for that and the next match that i played.  On top of that all BP points earned in the matches did not give any actual points to the profile

• Like 1

Darkthorian    1
12 minutes ago, Stambo said:

Shut down the game and restart steam, that did it for me when this happened.

this fixed it for me. thx man!

DaZz    0

Bug Description:
The My character seems to be resetted! My stats are still listed.

Date Seen:

Server: 
EU

Troubleshooting Attempted:
restarted game and steam several times

Other Information:
I died, afterwards PUBD had problems to reconnect to my account. The game crashed. I restarted it, and afterwards my point were reseted to 0 and my character was naked. My whole wardrobe is gone. Also the items which I bought inside the steam-market.

Launch Options:
no

System Specifications:
Operating System: W10 x64
Graphics Card: Nividia GTX 770
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770K CPU @3.5 GHZ (8 CPUs)

Ram: 16384MB

Can somebody please help me with my problem?

My account name = ScOoByDoObyDoOh

Kind regards

I loaded back into lobby after a game. It said steam auth failed so I closed the game and restarted it, and now I have no credits or items, only my stats. The items I had show up in my Steam inventory but not in game.

Tried restarting Steam, computer, validate files, check for updates, but it is all in order.

DaZz    0

Okay the report can be closed. My wardrobe and anything else appeared again after my actual relogg. O.o

Jujuzee    0

Yo I just had the same problem, except I just turned the game on, and all my shits gone.  any help would be great.