CorrePorra

Naked people everywhere, I'm clenching my backside

CorrePorra    6

Was playing squad with some friends and after the match I was presented to my character with no clothes and no cash at all.

WTF???

20170519200141_1.jpg

toothcode    13

Try closing the game and playing again, my friend had this problem and did that and it seems to be fixed now.

Aldawgs    126

Hello CorrePorra, If you tried restarting the game and it still hasn't been resolved maybe try filling the bug template.

Caesar of Roma    535
6 hours ago, CorrePorra said:

Was playing squad with some friends and after the match I was presented to my character with no clothes and no cash at all.

WTF???

20170519200141_1.jpg

Just restart steam and you should be good. :-) 

Skauboy    2

My entire wardrobe has been erased. I mean the utility belt and everything. 

Not that I am particularly shy about my guy running around in his undies but it just seemed odd. 

• Like 2

L00d    0

I just launched the game to play with some friends, and all of us are now naked with no clothes or equipment in our inventory. Our in-game money has also disappeared.

Badussy    0

Just finished a multiplayer match and it bugged out and shown me a reconnect button. so i clicked it and it wouldn't reconnect so i closed the program and waited a few minutes for the game to catch up. I restarted the game and my character in the main menu is now nude and my cash is gone. I reloaded and restarted the program twice and still the same thing. I am nude and broke... i don't even have the hip hostler anymore.

Help??

Answers??

Anybody??20170523193628_1.jpg.d9bdc2320a90ae58b43fa564404cf826.jpg

Darkthorian    1

I logged in the game today and saw that my char had lost all his gear and currency.

my steam account did not got hacked.

can anyone explain what is going on?

5924c7bd08b89_TslGame2017-05-2401-32-23-674.jpg.feb5389fe9cd5081502bc26377ce7c06.jpg

donutmaker    1

Finished a duo match, and back to the lobby all clothes were gone and all points gone .. restarted the game, same issue.  Anyone else experience this?

• Like 1

DrRiddle    1
Posted (edited)

Ditto, my friend and I lost all of our cool clothes and also all of our BP.

Edited by DrRiddle

Sokosi    4

Yeah this appears to coincide with the Steam maintenance, hopefully it will be resolved soon.

AtomiS    0
Posted (edited)

Dont now what happend but after a reconect on the game here is what im left with :))

af802c65f8fb4f23b886f6422c949666.png

Do you have the same problem?

Edited by AtomiS

DrRiddle    1

Yes, my bud and I also restarted our games and it's still gone. Kinda disappointing.

• Like 1

Stambo    64

Shut down the game and restart steam, that did it for me when this happened.

aburzinski1    1

After playing a match, I went back to the lobby and my character had no clothes on as well as no clothes anywhere. All of the coins were gone and the rewards reset to the earliest one.

• Like 1

Morphumax    0

I have the same issue. No items or BP. Very frustrating losing everything I have acquired thus far. 

Sokosi    4

Yeah happened after maintenance, your items are still in tact as you should be able to see them on the steam marketplace pages.

Hopefully this will be resolved soon.

• Like 1

bliggup    2

came here to post this exact same problem... I had like 3000bp saved up and all my stuff is gone

• Like 2

Sokosi    4

There are a few topics on this, this has happened after the steam maintenance, you should be able to see your acquired items still on the steam market place.

Hopefully this will be sorted soon.

SuperMilky    0

Man mine too. Maybe they can give us some free points to get more...I worked hard for my wardrobe!!!

Capture.PNG

Sokosi    4

Yeah happened after maintenance, your items are still in tact as you should be able to see them on the steam marketplace pages.

Hopefully this will be resolved soon.

• Like 1

Winstoned    0

Ended team match with a loss,strange disconnect error box appears,relaunch game,all starting clothes/equipment items gone from wardrobe and character,now have to drop in boxers.

Is this a known bug?

20170523174349_1.jpg