Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kindomy

the Minimum System Requirements need to be uptade

45 posts in this topic

hi everyone i have 16gb of ram, a amd rx 380 4gb and a amd 6350 (4.2 ghz) and i'm running the game on very low with 25/30 fps but for example inside the server building at the military base vs 2 guys i have frame drops so i can't aim and be kill by a guys with no weapon only hands ;( i know some graphics bugs and optimisation are gonna be made but when i saw  streamer with really big configuration (2x gtx titan and i7) and they have no bug at all i'm questionning a lots about that so hope you guys can reply me, have a nice game 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I need to be on low+ (low with texture in medium) to get over 60fps (60/80fps in the forest) with R9 290 and I5 4460....

And in town I've 30/40fps..

Edited by Diamonds

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gtx 1080, 6700k(4.4-4.6ghz) and also forced to go to medium-high to get 60+ fps(big cities and airstrikes give drops to ~30fps so..Seeing lesser rigs with better performance sadly. I also turned AA of because it maked the game too blurry-ish. Hoping for the best and also there certainly has been improvement since first beta weekend, I'm feeling a rig of 1/2 the price runs the game equally or even better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Sjelle said:

Gtx 1080, 6700k(4.4-4.6ghz) and also forced to go to medium-high to get 60+ fps(big cities and airstrikes give drops to ~30fps so..Seeing lesser rigs with better performance sadly. I also turned AA of because it maked the game too blurry-ish. Hoping for the best and also there certainly has been improvement since first beta weekend, I'm feeling a rig of 1/2 the price runs the game equally or even better.

It depends how you optimize it, I have a GTX 760 and I7 4770k and I get 70+ constantly. But I have launch options and very low settings in place.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Diamonds said:

I need to be on low+ (low with texture in medium) to get over 60fps (60/80fps in the forest) with R9 290 and I5 4460....

And in town I've 30/40fps..

I have a 290 as well. But if you monitor it while playing you'll hardly if ever use 100%

I dont hit 100% on cpu (fx8300 OC@4.2) or gpu and still get shit FPS. Oh how fun an un-optimized game is!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I push 90+ no problem with my system but then again I have optimized the hell out of it and I play on max settings. Only thing I put to very low is foliage but not because of decreasing FPS but for smarter gameplay since it removes grass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Tehsunman said:

I have a 290 as well. But if you monitor it while playing you'll hardly if ever use 100%

I dont hit 100% on cpu (fx8300 OC@4.2) or gpu and still get shit FPS. Oh how fun an un-optimized game is!

I'd like to see specs running ultra 1440p and a minimum of 60fps in the heaviest scenes(not 90+ players in a big city but frequently happening scenes)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sjelle said:

I'd like to see specs running ultra 1440p and a minimum of 60fps in the heaviest scenes(not 90+ players in a big city but frequently happening scenes)

The game can't even run 1440p properly atm lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, poach said:

It depends how you optimize it, I have a GTX 760 and I7 4770k and I get 70+ constantly. But I have launch options and very low settings in place.

On very low, it's easy to get +60. But if you're happy to look at something that looks like a decade old, just to have a stable fps with a rig like that, you also should't be satisfied yet imho. Of course gameplay>graphics but come on:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Tehsunman said:

The game can't even run 1440p properly atm lol

Not much of a difference when I go even 640p..odd right?:p makes me think it's all because of the scripts/serverlimits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Possibly. The biggest difference i notice is kicking the DX back with -sm4. /shrug

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Tehsunman said:

Possibly. The biggest difference i notice is kicking the DX back with -sm4. /shrug

Does it still cause scopeglare? If not, I might check that.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Ive heard it still bugs out x8 looking south. I just started using -sm4 again (previously took it off because of that bug)today but haven't gotten scopes yet but will get back to you on that.

Edited by Tehsunman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have 3770k and 970 and get anywhere from 30 to 70fps depending on where I am on the map and where I'm looking. This is with high AA, medium textures, very low post processing and low shadows. I'm running it at 1440.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, PUBG_FWG said:

I have 3770k and 970 and get anywhere from 30 to 70fps depending on where I am on the map and where I'm looking. This is with high AA, medium textures, very low post processing and low shadows. I'm running it at 1440.

Well unfortunately unoptimized games love intel and im running amd. :( Been thinking lately about getting the 6600k though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i'll be able to win 10/15 fps with decrease the screen scale i was on 90 and i select 86 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, with scale at 120 I have 85Fps in the menu.

With scale at 60 (it's the lowest scale right ?), I have 165Fps in the menu. O.o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Diamonds said:

Yeah, with scale at 120 I have 85Fps in the menu.

With scale at 60 (it's the lowest scale right ?), I have 165Fps in the menu. O.o

Lol i get almost 250 with it on 60 haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SinsterSource said:

Lol i get almost 250 with it on 60 haha

I don't remember if it was on 80 or 60, will try it now ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, Diamonds said:

I don't remember if it was on 80 or 60, will try it now ;)

lowest it goes is 70 sorry 

 

3 minutes ago, SinsterSource said:

Lol i get almost 250 with it on 60 haha

70 not 60 

 

and i get 277 fps

Edited by SinsterSource

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Did you think it's better to play in low with high scale or medium with 90/100% scale ? I don't really know because scale is reducing aliasing right ? So it might be better. To see ennemys 

Edited by Diamonds

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Diamonds said:

Did you think it's better to play in low with high scale or medium with 90/100% scale ? I don't really because scale is reducing aliasing right ?

well i play on 85 and get 50 - 100 fps i have a rx 480 8gb video card and i5 6600k overclocked to 4.6ghz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SinsterSource said:

well i play on 85 and get 50 - 100 fps i have a rx 480 8gb video card and i5 6600k overclocked to 4.6ghz

I'm asking this for when the game will be more optimized because atm it's difficult to get over 60fps in low with scale over 100%

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

1600*900 ? :|

I have 210fps with the same settings ^^ 

Edited by Diamonds

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0