Sign in to follow this  
Greaves

Killing on Sight

Greaves    50

Hey guys,

I feel like there needs to be some sort of penalty to KoS in this game. I keep running into people and shouting ''friendly'' on the mike, but nobody seems to care. Roleplaying is an important feature in a game like this and i just don't think shooting everything that moves helps everyone in their enjoyment of the game. Maybe there needs to be some sort of ''Bandit'' uniform to show that you killed a lot of people. 

Also, the developers need to tone down the amount of guns that spawn in this game. I just want to do some quiet fishing and farming but instead of finding a nice fishing rod or farming hoe, or some fertiliser, i keep finding assault rifles and such. It encourages KoS way too much, and guns need to me more rare. Obviously bandits who want to hold up people to rob them and whatnot need some guns to wave around, but all the 420 noscope l33t w33d Call of Duty KoS kids shouldn't find a deadly weapon around every corner.

Lastly we desperately need basebuilding in this game. I just want to build a nice shack somewhere off on the edge of the map in the woods, some place i can hide my farming equipment and different roleplaying outfits. Please make it happen Bohemia Blue Hole.

Thank you.

• Like 14

Greaves    50

@kaynn Yes, Life and Death. The Death part is the people who roleplay as bandits and kidnappers and such, they occasionally shoot people to keep the immersion going. The Life part is rebuilding the world and growing crops. Building a thriving farm sais Life more than anything else, wouldn't you agree?

• Like 2

DemonFox    76

I hope u are kidding, btw, the porpose of the game is KoS everything that moves

• Like 1

Anyone have any clue what OP is talking about? Is he referring to team killing? Because if not, this post is completely insane. 

Kringe7    123

It's satire, how do you guys not see this?  He's making a humorous commentary on people who complain about the basic of this games design and want Bluehole to change it into a completely different game.  

• Like 1

Roble    15
6 minutes ago, Kringe7 said:

It's satire, how do you guys not see this?  He's making a humorous commentary on people who complain about the basic of this games design and want Bluehole to change it into a completely different game.  

Don't waste your time, there is no hope for humanity anymore. 

• Like 1

Vinsento    18

I am going to have to agree with Greaves. There are countless times I have set up road blocks on Bridges and narrow roads, only asking to pay a ammo toll, and they do nothing but kos. This is severely killing the RP aspect of the game.

• Like 3

Quasispec    112

I did think this was a legitimately retarded person until I got to the second paragraph. Pretty silly and worth the read though.

• Like 1

OzRecon    78

LOL funny how many people didn't pick up on the satire. This is the post you see in every single survival game ever.

That said - how long after release before "Erangel - Survival" is modded?

Greaves    50
14 hours ago, Vinsento said:

I am going to have to agree with Greaves. There are countless times I have set up road blocks on Bridges and narrow roads, only asking to pay a ammo toll, and they do nothing but kos. This is severely killing the RP aspect of the game.

We need custom RP servers real quick, with active admins who can ban people who break the KoS rule, less weapons and ammo, more fishing rods and maybe a nice newly added fishing ship for mass fishing on the open water. I mean look at this motherfucker.

Seiners.jpg.6a696ef95c99e846d5c2e76c61147d29.jpg

How could you not want something like that in the game?

Jbwrecked    148
6 hours ago, Greaves said:

We need custom RP servers real quick, with active admins who can ban people who break the KoS rule, less weapons and ammo, more fishing rods and maybe a nice newly added fishing ship for mass fishing on the open water. I mean look at this motherfucker.

I'm so close to level 99 fishing in game.... this would definitely get me over in a jiffy. Please add quick. 

xon    28
7 hours ago, Greaves said:

This looks like a nice fishing trawling expedition! Can I join?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, OzRecon said:

LOL funny how many people didn't pick up on the satire. This is the post you see in every single survival game ever.

That said - how long after release before "Erangel - Survival" is modded?

I see that, except this isn't a survival game. So there's that. 

xTekx    119

Oh the days of getting screamed at on side chat because I shot someone who was just trying to get back to his base with concrete and mortar, safes, and some metal flooring. Good times, good times. 

Posted (edited)

I want to attach an 8x scope to a fishing rod now.

2 hours ago, impulse 101 said:

Which game are you playing? sounds like you are mistaking battlegrounds for minecraft...

Minecraft can be quite intense with the right mods and people. I've played on a few hardcore survival servers and the play style is really similar to PUBG. You can camp your base for days or grab basic equipment and hunt down others before they get ahead.

Edited by MrHappyPenguin
forgot a word
  • Like 1

impulse 101    29
Just now, MrHappyPenguin said:

I want to attach an 8x scope to a fishing rod now.

Minecraft can be quite intense with the right mods and people. I've played on a few hardcore survival servers and the play style is really similar to PUBG. You can camp your base for days or grab basic armor and hunt down others before they get ahead.

for sure. I was just thrown off by the whole fishing thing. guess he was trolling.

SwiftRic    0

The main objective of this game is winner winner chicken dinner and getting points to buy cosmetics which the points are acquired by killing. So killing is the main objective of this game and that is why your hope probably won't happen unless they make a different game mode or even a different game that you are talking about.

Vapro    0

maybe when pubg releases the server files and modding viva unreal engine ... as of right now,, its full on KoS unless your in a squad. 

Fuzzy    38

I once shot a friendly in the face...

There was a funeral for him but then another team basically gave me my personal funeral with a double barrel shotgun

Then I respawned into the next game

ChickenPrism    13
On 6/26/2017 at 9:00 AM, Greaves said:

Hey guys,

I feel like there needs to be some sort of penalty to KoS in this game. I keep running into people and shouting ''friendly'' on the mike, but nobody seems to care. Roleplaying is an important feature in a game like this and i just don't think shooting everything that moves helps everyone in their enjoyment of the game. Maybe there needs to be some sort of ''Bandit'' uniform to show that you killed a lot of people. 

Also, the developers need to tone down the amount of guns that spawn in this game. I just want to do some quiet fishing and farming but instead of finding a nice fishing rod or farming hoe, or some fertiliser, i keep finding assault rifles and such. It encourages KoS way too much, and guns need to me more rare. Obviously bandits who want to hold up people to rob them and whatnot need some guns to wave around, but all the 420 noscope l33t w33d Call of Duty KoS kids shouldn't find a deadly weapon around every corner.

Lastly we desperately need basebuilding in this game. I just want to build a nice shack somewhere off on the edge of the map in the woods, some place i can hide my farming equipment and different roleplaying outfits. Please make it happen Bohemia Blue Hole.

Thank you.

I needed that laugh... 10/10