HighwayTea

Game ask login and password

pdepadova    0

Just delete folder win64 in "Steam\steamapps\common\PUBG\TslGame\Binaries\Win64" and do integrity check files in steam. 

Worked for me.

spicywater    0

Bug Description:I'm getting stuck on the login/create account screen. It either says "connecting" or "now, creating account" when you punch in your details. I'm running the game on Windows 10 with Administrative privileges on an Nvidia 660ti. I've been stuck on this screen for about 10 minutes now, thanks for your help.

Date Seen:
7/6/2017, 5:00 PM

Troubleshooting Attempted:
Entered "netsh winsock reset" into CMD and reset computer, Validated game files

Launch Options:
None

System Specifications:
Operating System: Windows 10 64 bit
Graphics Card: Nvidia 660 Ti
CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K @ 3.50GHz
Ram: 16.0GB

Calaeron    0

Same here. I tried all of the solutions, didn't work at all  FeelsBadMan :gun:

Gemmy    0

I'm having this same issue.   It's never prompted before... tried all of the above...any further help?

Hicemeister    0

Having the same problem. I have tried restarting Steam, my machine, verifying game files, deleting folder win64 and verifying game files, making exceptions for Windows firewall, and netsh winsock reset to no success. 

Wurmie    0

So today i was experiencing some bad fps in PUBG, and I went to my task manager and started to run it as administrator in the middle of a game. After that game finished, I restarted my game and I loaded it back up. It now asks me for my ID and PWD (password) and when I go to connect, it stays at the connecting screen and wont sign me in. I have tried to run it in Realtime, High, Normal, and whatever the other properties are. Please help I cant play PUBG anymore :(

6165b9f19205ddcc0c30c40987f03d83.jpg

c7cc2b897dc98a300e4b8380e1ab7741.jpg

Hicemeister    0
1 hour ago, Hicemeister said:

Having the same problem. I have tried restarting Steam, my machine, verifying game files, deleting folder win64 and verifying game files, making exceptions for Windows firewall, and netsh winsock reset to no success. 

Update: I went to services.msi and manually started BattlEye and it now works

Just got the game and the game gets stuck on the "now, creating account" screen. Game is not frozen as I have access to the settings, refresh button and the button to exit the game. Help is appreciated! Thank you!

Posted (edited)

This is the same thing I'm getting but this is the first time I've tried to run the game.

If I enter a UN and PW and click REGISTER it just says "now, creating account..." and if I type in the same UN\PW (hoping it's been registered but timed out or something) I get the "connecting..." screen pictured above.

I purchased through Steam and launched through Steam. 

Does support monitor these forums or is this all user based content?

Edited by MADShootStuff
Adding purchase platform.

Ao'tom    2

Issue

You are faced with a login screen when starting Player unknown battlegrounds.

Underlying cause

Short answer: BattleEye.

Long answer: I can successfully replicate this issue every time i want too. I run  an ARK server locally. ARK runs BattleEye too. BattleEye has problems with running two instances of itself at the same time. 

Speculation on why

When i run my ARK server (this is done without the steam client and VAC) without BattleEye this still happens. Why? My guess is that the BattleEye service knows which games it supports and searches for an active game among running processes and "attaches" itself to that process. In some cases it can attach to another process that uses BattleEye instead of Player unknown battlegrounds.

Solution(s)

There are many solutions to BattleEye issues. My best bet to why this is generally happens to someone not running and ARK server or similar is that BattleEye has failed to detach and restart and attach to the right process from a previous instance. The various solutions for BattleEye problems are well documented over here:

(You may have to search among the long list for them)

• Like 1

Merrill35    23
10 hours ago, Wurmie said:

So today i was experiencing some bad fps in PUBG, and I went to my task manager and started to run it as administrator in the middle of a game. After that game finished, I restarted my game and I loaded it back up. It now asks me for my ID and PWD (password) and when I go to connect, it stays at the connecting screen and wont sign me in. I have tried to run it in Realtime, High, Normal, and whatever the other properties are. Please help I cant play PUBG anymore :(

6165b9f19205ddcc0c30c40987f03d83.jpg

c7cc2b897dc98a300e4b8380e1ab7741.jpg

I know most games act weird if you run them as admin if steam isnt currently ran as admin admin. but other than that im not sure why that would happen. I dont ever remember registering lol

UPDATE: Seeing that some people who aren't new are also having the same problem where it just shows you the login/register screen. Any fixes more fixes would be appreciated!

Ao'tom    2
14 hours ago, MaxIsNotOnline said:

UPDATE: Seeing that some people who aren't new are also having the same problem where it just shows you the login/register screen. Any fixes more fixes would be appreciated!

Its BattleEye related, see the corresponding sections in the thread: 

• Like 1

Ao'tom    2

UPDATE:

I don't seem to be able to edit my previous post. So here is an addendum.

It can be a port problem. Tslgame.exe listens on port 27015 (Standard steam game port). Only one instance can use a listening port. Which means, if you have something else that listens on port 27015. Player unknown battlegrounds can not establish a connection with the game servers if something else listens on that port.

Here is how you find if a process is using that port on windows:

Show processes that listen on a port [stackoverflow.com - https://stackoverflow.com/a/23718720/686992]

Click the "port" column and scroll through to see if and/or which process is listening on that port.

harrycleary    0
Posted (edited)

I have restarted by computer and steam, and have also used the command "netsh winsock reset" to no avail

I was playing the game this morning, then went out for a while and came back to this... Is there a fix or? 

I am using the following launch options: 

• -refresh 60 -maxMem=6000 -malloc=system -force-feature-level-11-0 -USEALLAVAILABLECORES -sm4

I am using the following hardware: 

• Intel Core i3
  • 8gb ram
  • AMD R9 270x

If you attempt to login with either of your Steam usernames, it idles on "Logging in" forever, the same for registering

I have also verified the integrity of game files, no issues there

edit:

IT APPEARS THAT CLOSING STEAM THROUGH TASK MANAGER AND BOOTING FROM THE DESKTOP ICON HAS FIXED THIS ISSUE

eyyyy wtf is this.png

Edited by harrycleary

Blacky    54

Bug Description: game asking for ID and password at launch. First time I've seen this in 374 hours, Steam worked as usual.

XiPOoYo28W9WrG6s-Region.png

Date Seen: 2017-07-10

Server: normal servers, not test servers.

Troubleshooting Attempted: relaunching Steam worked.

Launch Options: none

System Specifications:
Operating System: Windows 10, French, up to date. Windows, Steam and PUBG are on SSD.
Graphics Card: GeForce GTX970, drivers 384.76
CPU: i5-4690K @ 3.5GHz on Z97 Express chipset; motherboard drivers up to date.
Ram: 16GB, XMP.
Audio: Logitech G933, up to date.

Madness    0

Hello guys so I'm in the process of trying to fix BE Services not running properly. And ive came online to find a log in screen for PUBG I try to creat account and it just stays on screen not doing anything any help?

Voodi    0

Run Steam as admin will fix your problem, worked for me.

Madness    0

no its still a log in screen... haven't been able to play for 6 weeks because BE SERVICE NOT RUNNING PROPERLY NOW THIS!

W4fer    0

For some reason i have to log on to get int othe pubg game and it wont log me in or register me. I put in an ID but then nothing will happen it will just "load' and do nothing. 

PUBG 2.0.jpg

Friend had this problem and after trying all other solutions listed in this thread, he was able to solve it by forwarding port 27015 on his router.