MFWIC    0

So do you feel it's a legit strategy if you already have a vehicle to stop near another empty spawned vehicle just to,shoot out its tyres before driving on?

I am seeing a lot more lately of this.

i think it's dirty pool. And should be frowned upon.  

With the danger of blue circle of death it's forcing people I think to crowd into the towns more rather then taking a far off building as a start zone then making there way from there after scoring a vehicle.

But should Shooting out tyres of spawned vehicles somehow be stopped? 

* I have  no issue with people shooting out tyres of vehicles occupied.

I must admit though if I see a vehicle near a hut, I shoot the tyre out rather then attack the camper in the hut. 

Nomad    689

In my honest opinion, if you aren't cheating, any tactic that can help you win the match is allowed. 

• Like 6

r0eladn    26

imo this falls into the category of f'ing people over who are no threat to you.

So absolutely a must do strategy.

Wont help you much, just as driving someone over in the 1st minute of the game doesnt do a lot for you.

Probably meaning that if u can shoot tires out without risk, go for it i guess?

MFWIC    0

I did not say I don't shoot out types ... but I just feel dirty doing it LOL.

for the win! 

r0eladn    26

I feel dirty killing an unarmed person or woman.

But stealing cars from people when far away from circle is the best.

Posted (edited)

I always doing it when i see the car. Even if i have fight with guy who stop a car and camp behind him firstly i shoot out the tyre of his car

Edited by Quality_Shitspot

OldManBoom    35
Posted (edited)

Oh yeah totally legit. Me and my mate landed with 2 other squads in the very top left corner, one drove off and we killed the other, but the circle was miles away and every vehicle for a good km that we found had the tyres blown out by the first squad. It completely boned us and led to hilarious but ultimately futile attempts to survive. Good call.

Edited by OldManBoom
  • Like 1

Custom    12
18 hours ago, Nomad said:

In my honest opinion, if you aren't cheating, any tactic that can help you win the match is allowed. 

Exactly. Plus, disabling tires takes time and can leave you vulnerable as well as possibly not even matter if nobody is around/passes by the vehicle. 

18 hours ago, MFWIC said:

I did not say I don't shoot out types ... but I just feel dirty doing it LOL.

for the win! 

That's  like feeling bad to randomly drive through a destructible shed or shoot out a door. Just have fun and don't think of the consequences.

Stxtics    2

This is kind of a funny tactic but it would be weird if there was a fix to it anyway as if it was it would either be not able to shoot out tires at all, but that would make it harder to stop people in cars, or, make a limit to the number of tires you can shoot out but that would just be weird. I still think that it is fair though as you just have to try and get a vehicle as fast as possible.

Greaves    52

You shoot the tires of a hut camper car rather than killing the camper? Killing hut campers is not very hard, especially if you have a grenade. I wouldn't pass up that loot.

As for blowing out tires, it's a legit but small advantage. It might not do anything, but it could. I agree it feels a bit dirty, like shooting someone who is still parachuting (which i don't do but is also legit).

EvilTwin    0

Seems legit to me. Whatever tactic you use to cause problems to your opponents that might get them killed are ok for me. 

If you don't shoot the tires, the vehicle might be used to catch up with you, run over you, ... 

Adnero    8

I love shooting tires out. When I'm done with a car, I pop the tires. When I see a car I don't want, I pop the tires. If I see someone looting a crate, I try and pop them tires from afar.

I'm driving a buggy and find a jeep outside a house. I drive far enough off so I can hit the tires easily. Pop them. And either move on, or wait for the driver to come out and have a sad at their wrecked ride and pop them too.

I'm driving, and find an unused vehicle. I check the gas compared to mine, and pop the tires of the one with less gas then move on.

Anything to get my chicken dinner that's in game and not a cheat, I will use. Happily. Without guilt. Every single time.

Battle Royale is war. There is no mercy, no quarter. Poison the wells and salt the earth.

• Like 1

theGoose    3

shoot out tires if you want. goig around stopping at every car and shooting out the tires is stupid but go ahead. in certain situations its smart but it sounda like ur talking about randomly shooting vehicles tires out. waste of ammo, gives away position, basically no advantage gained. it hurts you a lot and has a low chance of hurting someone else. do it but its a stupid move imo. 

On 7/6/2017 at 4:08 PM, MFWIC said:

So do you feel it's a legit strategy if you already have a vehicle to stop near another empty spawned vehicle just to,shoot out its tyres before driving on?

I am seeing a lot more lately of this.

i think it's dirty pool. And should be frowned upon.  

I was in this situation IRL.  You can bet I would be shooting out tires.  To me that like saying, if you go into a building, you have to leave the doors open to give the guy coming up behind you a chance to defend himself.

5 hours ago, Mox_Misanthrope said:

, or wait for the driver to come out and have a sad at their wrecked ride and pop them too.

This all day long!!!  HAHA

ObviousCat    2

I see nothing wrong with shooting out tires. This is war, and I'll take any advantage I can get, no matter how dirty.

Quasispec    125

Shooting out the tires of spawn vehicles just in case somebody decides to use them at some point (except in situations where you know exactly who you're preventing from using them) is a bit antisocial I think. But if I know a vehicle is being used by a player I'm putting every shot I can't aim at them into their tires.

You should take my opinion on this with a grain of salt, though, cause I'm fairly anti-vehicle.