Sign in to follow this  
Phroste

Motorcycles need a little more work...Damn things are deathtraps

Posted (edited)

The rear suspension has too much rebound. I'm not sure if it's possible to adjust that exact setting. The 3 seater needs it's center of gravity moved to the right. It flips to the left and turns left on it's own.

Edited by MrHappyPenguin

Stress    101

How many times have i looted the "wrong" side of the map and found a fully decked scar and kar98, double sileners, +5 aids, level 3 vest and/or helmet, and a motercycle to get me to the zone, only to die on my way there O.o i dont ever go offroad either, the smallest bump and you'll be flying, and that never has a happy ending

Madzai    26
1 hour ago, Stress said:

How many times have i looted the "wrong" side of the map and found a fully decked scar and kar98, double sileners, +5 aids, level 3 vest and/or helmet, and a motercycle to get me to the zone, only to die on my way there O.o i dont ever go offroad either, the smallest bump and you'll be flying, and that never has a happy ending

IMO, even if bike need some tweaking, as idea - a vehicle that can move very fast everywhere, and can climb almost every hill without problems, but is dangerous to drive, is nice. But the real problems are control in the air and, the most important, that some bumps and terrain affect any vehicle in a weirdest way. It's not only affect bike - every vehicle can go out of control on some tiny bump. I saw numerous Dacias spinning  in the weirdest way over small bump on 40 km\h.

Frazer    17

We avoid bikes these days unless we really have to, even then we swap them out if we see a car, never been on a bike without crashing, they are about as useful as the VSS.

mart1n1    44

yeah, looks like the rider needs some lessons on how to land on rear wheel at low speeds.