Sign in to follow this  
DarkstarQc

official game release on pc?

DarkstarQc    11
Posted (edited)

so i was just wondering is there any official news as to when pubg official release is going to be, because the early access launch in march and they said 6 month top in early access after that official release, so as to their word the official release should be in august. Have they said if they are going to be on schedules or is it going to be push back? Any news on the subject? 

Edited by DarkstarQc

Solid    10

I heard that it is going to be pushed back a couple of months because they dont want to release  a half broken game and they want to be sure that everything is working properly.

So i guess we have to wait untill october/november

ploxys    2

Would be cool if they would release it on 13th December which is my birthday.

EquinoxAlpha    10
Posted (edited)

With 3 million users already its kind of hard to think its not already released...

I wonder what the player base will end up as...

In other games you have to wait in lobbies for ages to run a game with a fraction of the players in PUBG. 

Yet already you join a game its seconds before there is at least 97 players. ;)

Edited by EquinoxAlpha

ReploidGodX    2
16 hours ago, EquinoxAlpha said:

With 3 million users already its kind of hard to think its not already released...

I wonder what the player base will end up as...

In other games you have to wait in lobbies for ages to run a game with a fraction of the players in PUBG. 

Yet already you join a game its seconds before there is at least 97 players. ;)

Just because there's a lot of people playing doesn't mean it's finished. they still have a lot planned.

EquinoxAlpha    10
6 hours ago, ReploidGodX said:

Just because there's a lot of people playing doesn't mean it's finished. they still have a lot planned.

A game like this won't ever be finished. That is until it stops generating money.

Calling a game Early Access when you have 3 million users is a little hard to swallow, Why not just never go to Full release and that way you can always get away with excuse for bugs and crashes.

I'm not suggesting that PlayerUnknown is doing that, just that it is an issue with the way games are being 'released' currently.

ReploidGodX    2
3 hours ago, EquinoxAlpha said:

A game like this won't ever be finished. That is until it stops generating money.

Calling a game Early Access when you have 3 million users is a little hard to swallow, Why not just never go to Full release and that way you can always get away with excuse for bugs and crashes.

I'm not suggesting that PlayerUnknown is doing that, just that it is an issue with the way games are being 'released' currently.

I think that may be the case with some games (none come to mind) but to say that about all of them is way too cynical of an attitude if you ask me.

EquinoxAlpha    10
On 7/18/2017 at 3:47 PM, ReploidGodX said:

I think that may be the case with some games (none come to mind) but to say that about all of them is way too cynical of an attitude if you ask me.

I didn't say all of them...

Stop putting words in my mouth!