Sign in to follow this  
XiKeiyaZi

Teamkilling

XiKeiyaZi    1

Still waiting on a valid way to address team-killing in game. Other team based games have fought this, some successfully, for decades. Yet it seems like we now have to resort to recording full time in order to catch an instance of someone being a troll and killing people for the hell of it or to take your gear because it's better than theirs. I'm a bit let down by this. I'd like to see this game expand more and more, but one would think a simple "Punish or Forgive" option would be available for instances of team killing. It's really frustrating and resorts to diminishing the fun and enthusiasm surrounding the game. I'm at the point now if I play squad or duos I keep my mind set on the idea that someone on my team is going to shoot me and to not get comfortable because at the end of the day they'll get my gear and whatnot and nothing will happen to them at all. Meanwhile if I were to defend myself and they shot me and were recording, and I shot back and killed them, they could simply snip the video and bam - I'm in trouble and banned/suspended/whatever happens to people who actually get in trouble somehow by the devs. There needs to be some sort of punishment system in place to deter people from doing this just so they can gear up off of an unsuspecting teammate. And it needs to not be "private." it needs to be public so as it's a bit damn humiliating to have your name on that list.

• Like 1

XiKeiyaZi    1
Posted (edited)

Teamkill.jpg.5a8478e0fe88b306bbf6865e66f70b28.jpg

I mean shit like this is beyond regular and there's nothing that can be done about it unless you're recording all the damn time.

Edited by XiKeiyaZi

XiKeiyaZi    1
7 hours ago, Ky-Zo said:

Yeah. The issue with that still stands.

" Video evidence of being team killed:
(Unfortunately, if you are unable to provide video evidence we will not be able to take action against the reported user "

On 7/15/2017 at 4:15 PM, XiKeiyaZi said:

Yeah. The issue with that still stands.

" Video evidence of being team killed:
(Unfortunately, if you are unable to provide video evidence we will not be able to take action against the reported user "

Hi

I'm sorry that screenshots are currently not accepted but the reasons why are explained. You need to contact one of the community coordinators if you have trouble with providing video evidence. In addition to this please do not take things out of context.

Video evidence of being team killed:
(Unfortunately, if you are unable to provide video evidence we will not be able to take action against the reported user. We are working on ways of removing the need for video evidence in the future. Please provide an external video streaming link via, Twitch, Youtube or similar platform showing evidence of the offense. Please be sure to include a time-stamp of the offense, if it is a long video. Short videos with limited context may not be considered, as they often don't show the full scope of the situation)

There are several ways that you can capture and share video evidence using software that takes up very little system resources. 

NVIDIA Shdadowplay

AMD ReLive

OBS Replay Buffer

PlayTV

Thank you