Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Jaime Neufer

Friends online and in game in Steam not showing up as online in game, and they cant see me

Recommended Posts

For the past 2 days all of a sudden when Im in the game, everyone on my friends in the game shows to be offline and I cant invite them to a game. They show logged in on Steam and actively playing the game.

They have messaged me on steam and told me it tells them that I am offline even though im in the game.

Ive tried refreshing, restarting the game, restarting steam, both at the same time.. nothing is correcting the issue.

 

Any ideas?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bloodbat    3

I have a similar issue sometimes I see my mates online and other times not when they are online. I message them on steam as I get a steam notification when they are on.

1 hour ago, Jaime Neufer said:

For the past 2 days all of a sudden when Im in the game, everyone on my friends in the game shows to be offline and I cant invite them to a game. They show logged in on Steam and actively playing the game.

They have messaged me on steam and told me it tells them that I am offline even though im in the game.

Ive tried refreshing, restarting the game, restarting steam, both at the same time.. nothing is correcting the issue.

 

Any ideas?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Caesar of Roma    535
16 hours ago, Jaime Neufer said:

For the past 2 days all of a sudden when Im in the game, everyone on my friends in the game shows to be offline and I cant invite them to a game. They show logged in on Steam and actively playing the game.

They have messaged me on steam and told me it tells them that I am offline even though im in the game.

Ive tried refreshing, restarting the game, restarting steam, both at the same time.. nothing is correcting the issue.

 

Any ideas?

 

14 hours ago, Bloodbat said:

I have a similar issue sometimes I see my mates online and other times not when they are online. I message them on steam as I get a steam notification when they are on.

 

Is everyone set to public and online? Once that is done restart the whole steam UI and launch the game. You may need to hit the refresh button since I know people don't always show up right away when I log in. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Caesar of Roma said:

 

Is everyone set to public and online? Once that is done restart the whole steam UI and launch the game. You may need to hit the refresh button since I know people don't always show up right away when I log in. 

Yeah I have tried closing PUBG and steam, restarting both, refreshing multiple times etc.

Its weird because the day before yesterday 4 of my friends couldnt see  me online, and I couldnt see them (it said they were all offline and it showed me to be offline to them) but I could see 1 friend, and he could see me. Even though ALL of us were on, it was so weird

 

However now, I cant see anyone and no one can see me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok to continue to troubleshoot, I looked up myself in the search on PUBG and it shows im online... this is so weird.

 

Im not sure what I can do

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bloodbat    3
17 hours ago, Caesar of Roma said:

 

Is everyone set to public and online? Once that is done restart the whole steam UI and launch the game. You may need to hit the refresh button since I know people don't always show up right away when I log in. 

Thanks I'll check those settings 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×