Mox_Misanthrope

What Gun Makes Your Stomach Ache

You land, run around, and come into contact with your first Gun. Which makes you go '...*sigh*....Dammit'.

I can't stand S1897. The time between shots is agony. I'd rather a handgun. Almost a melee weapon instead.

Any weapons you guys just can't get a handle on?

arcticnerd    11
27 minutes ago, Mox_Misanthrope said:

You land, run around, and come into contact with your first Gun. Which makes you go '...*sigh*....Dammit'.

I can't stand S1897. The time between shots is agony. I'd rather a handgun. Almost a melee weapon instead.

Any weapons you guys just can't get a handle on?

The fire rate of this shotgun needs to be speed up. Even if its just slightly. 

• Like 1

Rompertje    42

Crossbows, never pick them up. I mean never. Id rather have a sickle then a crossbow. RoF needs to be improved and the stack of arrows needs to be at least 10.

• Like 4

TechStomper    2

THE VSS xD it's fine to fire but omg i just can't grasp around the gun itself it's like HOW DO WORK!??

• Like 1

Cuti8tushu    64

2 hours ago, TechStomper said:

THE VSS xD it's fine to fire but omg i just can't grasp around the gun itself it's like HOW DO WORK!??

Lol yeaa VSS is not my strong suit.  My brain can't compensate for the high bullet drop =D 

ParraDogx    0

I like the vss, especially on close To midrange but most of the time I will drop it for a second AR or KAR. 

Imo What really sucks is the revolver and Sks. 

newb    10

The Sks always makes me excited since I found a sniper then always disappoints me when I use it. I always land 5 shots and people still don't go down. It's literally the worst gun

Nomad    688

None actually, I like all the guns for different reasons, the only time I hate seeing a gun is the tommy gun in a crate, fight through 3 or 4 guys to get that just makes me annoyed, thou not entirely dismayed because I just loot the other fellows that I killed going for the crate. 

• Like 2

Ky-Zo    33
6 hours ago, Rompertje said:

Crossbows, never pick them up. I mean never. Id rather have a sickle then a crossbow. RoF needs to be improved and the stack of arrows needs to be at least 10.

The VSS is awesome man! I'm using it a ton more after this > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3wZDl9oo3U

My annoying weapon would have to be the SKS at the moment, just seems to be so incosistent for me :c

Fuzzy    39
14 hours ago, Rompertje said:

Couldn't agree more xD the crossbows are a horror, only Darryl from the walking dead has mastered it...

Roble    19
Posted (edited)

Probably the crossbow too, not much use for it. 

I love finding a revolver if no other weapons are about as it has 7 shots and does a lot of damage. I managed to kill a guy at the shooting range the other day with it. He had a shotgun (pump) and got one shot off, wounded me and then I just shot him twice with the revolver and killed him. He had no armour or helmet though as was right at the start of the game. 

Edited by Roble

TechStomper    2
13 hours ago, newb said:

The Sks always makes me excited since I found a sniper then always disappoints me when I use it. I always land 5 shots and people still don't go down. It's literally the worst gun

Naw there is that revolver that is probably the worst gun xD

OldManBoom    35

The crossbow or revolver. To slow for a frantic early game.

I personally love finding the s1897 as first weapon, gives you at least a 50/50 chance of winning any fight as long as youre not stuck in the open.

SENTY    22

The Kar98k should be crate loot its ridiculous to have a 1 shot kill gun.

The vss is awesome but needs faster bullet speed and less drop.

But worst of all is the revolver that takes 5 minutes to reload.

DirtFarmer    33

I dunno, early game the revolver feels like a 6" sniper.  I think its great.  Much rather have it over the 1911.

The crossbow and flood of clothing is what makes my skin crawl.    Also, when you loot for 5 minutes and don't find a rifle... makes me want to rage quit.

• Like 2

Quasispec    122

I just went on a rant about needing to use a revolver to kill a guy that was punching me early game. Revolver takes 3 body shots to kill an unarmored opponent and takes roughly the entire first circle countdown for 1 reload (maybe slightly less). The rate of fire is strange, too, so it's difficult to get a few shots on a person that is charging, you spend a lot of time trying to track a person that is warping around.

The only situations where the revolver feels useful are if somebody decides to run straight away from you because they didn't get a gun in time, in which case you can make some longer shots, or if you are in a firefight at a decent range with a person using a shotgun.

Mantis    39

I'd say the Vector

Everytime i pickup the Vector i keep this illusion infront of me of how good the vector was when it first released, just to be constantly dissapointed to how garbage it is now. 

Weapons like the SKS, shotguns, revolver, i don't even bother picking up, so those weapons can't really ache my stomach.

BeeDee    5

I used to not like the VSS till I started using full auto on it. TOTALLY different gun. I like the shotties personally, don't know why they get a bad rap, they work like they should, up close and personal, over under for solo and duo, 1897 for squads, but I would definitely dump it for an ump or 2nd AR. 

Gun I can't stand is the Kar98. First off it's a ww2 rifle. Compared to other rifles in game, obsolete. Second, I am apparently the only person in the game that can't one shot someone with this thing. I die by it a lot, and I mean  A LOT! But every time I use it, never 1 shot, close, no scope, far, 4x, 8x, I just can't hit anything with it. All I do now is leave it there and grab every single box of 7.62 in the vicinity. If I can't shoot it, nobody will lol.

In all seriousness, it should be replaced with the m24 as a normal drop and add a .50 cal to the crate drops or something bigger, better, stronger, FASTER.....sorry bionic man kicked in. 

"You were headshot with kar98k by yournamehere" because I'm sure you all have killed me once with it ;)

BeeDee    5
5 minutes ago, NixonsHead said:

1897, revolver, crossbow, sks

i would trade any 2 of these for an uzi or an ump lol

I think the revolver is under rated because of reload speed. I personally one shot knocked a guy with this cannon and he had a level 2 helm on. It was a total luck shot from 10 feet out around a corner but still.....7.62 pistol ammo lol.

OzRecon    78
Posted (edited)

VSS, crossbow, SKS, Kar98k. Anyone of these as my first weapon or even worse 2 of them. On landing I want an AR, shotgun, SMG or pistol (I'll avoid the revolver if possible too). I'll only take the vector if it's the first weapon I find that's not a pistol and will drop it for an UMP or Uzi asap. Total garbage outside of solos and even then the UMP leaves it for dead.

Edited by OzRecon

Makyah    5

The S1 shotty. It 1 shots a lvl 2 helmet and vest and I can't use it at all. It annoys me so much dying to it when i hit people so many times with an AK or an UZI.