mart1n1

what about that crashed plane?

mart1n1    47

do we know what happened there?

does anyone have any theories?

here are my thoughts...

since it's still burning when we get to the island, it's got to be a recent crash.

but it's already crashed before the match even starts, so it's definitely not a crate plane.

i assume it's a plane from a match before ours that didn't fulfill it's destiny. :D

No bodies strewn about, so it's not a PUBG group that was supposed to be there first. Seems to be entirely unmanned. So it's either a UAV of some sort, or just there for flavor.

Rompertje    42

The plane got us there on the Island, It was a taxi. We're in transit for the next flight :D

newb    10

That crashed plane is why the island is evacuated and the gas comes into kill everyone who is left. That crashed plane had the toxic virus that made everyone go crazyyyy 

Fuzzy    39

The plane was carrying a deadly virus... there was a breach in the container holding the virus... making the pilot and co-pilot go insane causing them to crash and everyone that was on board died...

The bodies not any where to be found...?  What happen to the bodies? What type of virus was the crew on the plane really transporting? Might this be the start of a zombie apocalypse...?

Greaves    52
7 hours ago, Major_Trouble said:

Are you guys.......Lost?

Just need a smoke monster to run away from now.

• Like 1

th4ldy    0
16 hours ago, Cuti8tushu said:

desync made the plane crash

^ Truth.

OldManBoom    35

It's one of those planes that flies over to signify the start of a red zone bombardment for no adequate reason. The bombardment probably started too soon because whoops.

Caseus    0

Hate to ruin some theories, but there are 2 planes crashed on and around the island. One in the water one on land. Most likely a time fracture from the ghosts of those killed on the island. 

mart1n1    47
1 minute ago, Caseus said:

Hate to ruin some theories, but there are 2 planes crashed on and around the island. One in the water one on land. Most likely a time fracture from the ghosts of those killed on the island. 

talking about the plane crashed in the middle of the main island, not the planes on the spawn island.

Caseus    0
Just now, mart1n1 said:

talking about the plane crashed in the middle of the main island, not the planes on the spawn island.

Well now I feel just dumb. Theory still holds ghosts from previous matches are stuck in a loop where they crash at the beginning of every game.

Akaki    11

Is there even a loot on that plane? I've never found a loot. Seems like a useless place to me.

Fuzzy    39
14 minutes ago, Caseus said:

:o no!

Gone is my theories... It must of been a previous fight with 400 plus survivors, some probably didn't make it because of the plane crashes... leaving only 100 survivors to fight it out