EquinoxAlpha

Hi :) Intro myself

EquinoxAlpha    10

Hi fellow players,

Been playing for the last 30 hours or so and love this game, I have learned much already but there is much I need to learn I think.

I know where to good weapons tend to spawn and how to get to them before anyone else. 

I can get into the top 10 but always get killed by some idiot waiting outside of the safe zone even though they will die anyway... why do people do that?

Anyway, 

Good to know you all.

Nomad    688

Welcome to the forums :) Hope to see you around! 

• Like 1

EquinoxAlpha    10
10 hours ago, Nomad said:

Welcome to the forums :) Hope to see you around! 

Thanks man :)

So much to learn, absolutely loving the game. 

Its been a longtime since there has been such a fluid dynamic game as this.

If it doesn't win awards it would be a travesty.

I'm enjoying playing solo, I can see the benefits of setting up ambushes in duo or team though :)

• Like 1

Nomad    688
3 minutes ago, EquinoxAlpha said:

Thanks man :)

So much to learn, absolutely loving the game. 

Its been a longtime since there has been such a fluid dynamic game as this.

If it doesn't win awards it would be a travesty.

I'm enjoying playing solo, I can see the benefits of setting up ambushes in duo or team though :)

No problem mate :) 

If you eventually want some people to play with check out this section of the forum http://forums.playbattlegrounds.com/forum/39-looking-for-players/

You can add me as well if you want, I'm kinda random in the times I play, but when I do and I have a slot available you are welcome to join :) 

• Like 1

Hi Alpha, I'm new here too so I suppose it's a bit out of line to offer you a welcome as I've yet to be welcomed. I've played about 5 matches. 3rd is my best result. 

Fuzzy    39

What you need to do is, jump as soon as it is possible from the plane

Go for that military base!  Or the school, many gun fights there, but don't worry you only need the frying pan, frying pans save life's, no weapons required

Lastly, don't listen to anything I say

Welcome to the forums :)

EquinoxAlpha    10
3 hours ago, jedicounsellor said:

Hi Alpha, I'm new here too so I suppose it's a bit out of line to offer you a welcome as I've yet to be welcomed. I've played about 5 matches. 3rd is my best result. 

With three million players world wide at early access its hard to think we are the early adopters :)

I have come third too as my best, the final circle was over a bridge and I was in the water lol ;)

EquinoxAlpha    10
2 hours ago, Fuzzy said:

What you need to do is, jump as soon as it is possible from the plane

Go for that military base!  Or the school, many gun fights there, but don't worry you only need the frying pan, frying pans save life's, no weapons required

Lastly, don't listen to anything I say

Welcome to the forums :)

Hahaha lol would be awesome if you could deflect bullets with the frying pan baseball style :)

My strategy is to place a a marker in said locations not in the vector the plane is going in. 

Most people jump out and dive... I use parachute as soon as possible and fly to a destination horizontal from the planes vector.

Always no one around and access to all the military gear :)

• Like 1