Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
VicTheWeed

Redzones in the forcefield?!

Recommended Posts

VicTheWeed    12

I have been seeing this a lot more than I should in all my hours of playing PUBG where Redzones will just apear in the forcefield. I think it's a big problem that it happens because either it just serves no purpose for spawning where no players are, or it spawns on players who are already struggling to get back into the playzone. When you consider that the redzone is being reworked (I'm assuming it is because there is a pinned thread on the suggestions tab dedicated to redzone changes suggestions) it will probably be an ever bigger pain in the butt to deal with.

What do you guys think?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
th4ldy    0

It's random so you don't get a game the same all the time. I once had a red zone on the last circle with 3 of us in it on a solo, I can tell you now. That's not fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Madzai    26

Yep, the Red Zone is dump. In most cases when it "hunts" me, i'm already on the move (actually running from another horrible white circle spawn) desperately seeking for a car.

Or it hits places like Pochinki where players are camping anyway, and force them to move even less. 

So red zone actually do exact opposite of what it supposed to do - killing people who are on the move in the open, and force the campers to camp even more. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xSalvadori    74
15 minutes ago, Madzai said:

Yep, the Red Zone is dump. In most cases when it "hunts" me, i'm already on the move (actually running from another horrible white circle spawn) desperately seeking for a car.

Or it hits places like Pochinki where players are camping anyway, and force them to move even less. 

So red zone actually do exact opposite of what it supposed to do - killing people who are on the move in the open, and force the campers to camp even more. 

lol @Madzai, for you, what redzones should do??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Madzai    26
13 minutes ago, xSalvadori said:

lol @Madzai, for you, what redzones should do??

Punish people who sits in one spot of prolonged period of time, obviously.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
behh    4
Posted (edited)

then there should be green zones, where the poisonous gas is deployed, it would affect people hiding in the buildings.

Edited by behh
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kringe7    123
Posted (edited)

Red zones should have an increased chance of spawning over area with lots of stagnant players, problem solved.  

And find a way to make it hurt people in buildings.

Edited by Kringe7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kringe7 said:

Red zones should have an increased chance of spawning over area with lots of stagnant players, problem solved.  

And find a way to make it hurt people in buildings.

This is not correct. Red zones and safe zones spawn completely random. Stagnant players have no impact on it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kringe7    123
3 minutes ago, PUBG_Slyvinlisha said:

This is not correct. Red zones and safe zones spawn completely random. Stagnant players have no impact on it.

It was a suggestion, not a correction. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Kringe7 said:

It was a suggestion, not a correction. ;)

Ah, my bad :S I need to wake up fully before I read things.

It is a good suggestion but then it also would take away the anonymity as knowing that, you'll be able to tell where the cluster is and avoid it.

But, let's not deviate from the topic. Also moving to Suggestions & Feedback.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
twoski    2

personally i hate the red zones so i'm happy that later in the game they are more likely to spawn in the dead zone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×