Sign in to follow this  
VicTheWeed

Redzones in the forcefield?!

VicTheWeed    12

I have been seeing this a lot more than I should in all my hours of playing PUBG where Redzones will just apear in the forcefield. I think it's a big problem that it happens because either it just serves no purpose for spawning where no players are, or it spawns on players who are already struggling to get back into the playzone. When you consider that the redzone is being reworked (I'm assuming it is because there is a pinned thread on the suggestions tab dedicated to redzone changes suggestions) it will probably be an ever bigger pain in the butt to deal with.

What do you guys think?

th4ldy    0

It's random so you don't get a game the same all the time. I once had a red zone on the last circle with 3 of us in it on a solo, I can tell you now. That's not fun.

Madzai    26

Yep, the Red Zone is dump. In most cases when it "hunts" me, i'm already on the move (actually running from another horrible white circle spawn) desperately seeking for a car.

Or it hits places like Pochinki where players are camping anyway, and force them to move even less. 

So red zone actually do exact opposite of what it supposed to do - killing people who are on the move in the open, and force the campers to camp even more. 

xSalvadori    74
15 minutes ago, Madzai said:

Yep, the Red Zone is dump. In most cases when it "hunts" me, i'm already on the move (actually running from another horrible white circle spawn) desperately seeking for a car.

Or it hits places like Pochinki where players are camping anyway, and force them to move even less. 

So red zone actually do exact opposite of what it supposed to do - killing people who are on the move in the open, and force the campers to camp even more. 

lol @Madzai, for you, what redzones should do??

Madzai    26
13 minutes ago, xSalvadori said:

lol @Madzai, for you, what redzones should do??

Punish people who sits in one spot of prolonged period of time, obviously.

behh    4
Posted (edited)

then there should be green zones, where the poisonous gas is deployed, it would affect people hiding in the buildings.

Edited by behh
  • Like 1

Kringe7    123
Posted (edited)

Red zones should have an increased chance of spawning over area with lots of stagnant players, problem solved.  

And find a way to make it hurt people in buildings.

Edited by Kringe7

2 hours ago, Kringe7 said:

Red zones should have an increased chance of spawning over area with lots of stagnant players, problem solved.  

And find a way to make it hurt people in buildings.

This is not correct. Red zones and safe zones spawn completely random. Stagnant players have no impact on it.

• Like 1

Kringe7    123
3 minutes ago, PUBG_Slyvinlisha said:

This is not correct. Red zones and safe zones spawn completely random. Stagnant players have no impact on it.

It was a suggestion, not a correction. ;)

44 minutes ago, Kringe7 said:

It was a suggestion, not a correction. ;)

Ah, my bad :S I need to wake up fully before I read things.

It is a good suggestion but then it also would take away the anonymity as knowing that, you'll be able to tell where the cluster is and avoid it.

But, let's not deviate from the topic. Also moving to Suggestions & Feedback.

twoski    2

personally i hate the red zones so i'm happy that later in the game they are more likely to spawn in the dead zone