Wilhelmvessla

Using Razer Synapse to jump in-game

Hello, PUBG community! 

So i have a little question about Razer Synapse usage in-game! 

I have a keyboard that is getting quite old and it stopped working about a day ago and so i checked out some new keyboards and i found one that i want but it is not available right now but as soon as it get in stock i will buy it. (off topic sorry), Now to the point here since yesterday i got my keyboard to "work" but for some reason my spacebar doesn't work and i tried installing new drivers and so on but it still doesn't work so i went on some forums and saw one binding the jump key on the mouse side buttons and i thought hmm i could do that as a temporary solution but then i thought what if i get battleye banned for that because of the macro usage? so i got quite worried and i didn't want to take the risk of getting banned so instead I am asking anyone here to help me out and letting me know if I can get banned or not for using Razer Synapse to bind my jump key using macros?

Kind Regards! 

Wilhelm

iAmHaze    142
5 hours ago, Wilhelmvessla said:

Hello, PUBG community! 

So i have a little question about Razer Synapse usage in-game! 

I have a keyboard that is getting quite old and it stopped working about a day ago and so i checked out some new keyboards and i found one that i want but it is not available right now but as soon as it get in stock i will buy it. (off topic sorry), Now to the point here since yesterday i got my keyboard to "work" but for some reason my spacebar doesn't work and i tried installing new drivers and so on but it still doesn't work so i went on some forums and saw one binding the jump key on the mouse side buttons and i thought hmm i could do that as a temporary solution but then i thought what if i get battleye banned for that because of the macro usage? so i got quite worried and i didn't want to take the risk of getting banned so instead I am asking anyone here to help me out and letting me know if I can get banned or not for using Razer Synapse to bind my jump key using macros?

Kind Regards! 

Wilhelm

I think you should be fine binding jump to your mouse, it isn't really a macro that could be abused. From what I gather it's ones like no-recoil macros that get done out, but it's up to you, perhaps there's a previous thread somewhere that can answer this with more certainty.

Ky-Zo    33

A simple re-bind is perfectly fine and extremely common, as long as it's a manual input and not automated like a 'true' macro then you're good.

Quasispec    112

@Wilhelmvessla

I have a Death Adder and an Orbweaver and everything rebound all crazy with no issues. You don't even need to use Synapse to do that, just going into the game and set "Jump" to "Mouse 4" or whatever you'd like to use.

4 hours ago, Quasispec said:

@Wilhelmvessla

I have a Death Adder and an Orbweaver and everything rebound all crazy with no issues. You don't even need to use Synapse to do that, just going into the game and set "Jump" to "Mouse 4" or whatever you'd like to use.

Wow i didn't even think of that but thanks a lot! 

P.S I found an very old keyboard one of those Dell ones haha.

Kind Regards!

Wilhelm

4 hours ago, Ky-Zo said:

A simple re-bind is perfectly fine and extremely common, as long as it's a manual input and not automated like a 'true' macro then you're good.

Thanks for your help! I appreciate it a lot :)

Kind Regards! 

Wilhelm 

5 hours ago, iAmHaze said:

I think you should be fine binding jump to your mouse, it isn't really a macro that could be abused. From what I gather it's ones like no-recoil macros that get done out, but it's up to you, perhaps there's a previous thread somewhere that can answer this with more certainty.

Thanks for your help!

Kind Regards! 

Wilhelm