StuntzX

Help Game Code dupluicate

StuntzX    1

I Bought the game on amazon for the digital code  from BlueHole, Inc  provided by Amazon digital    as soon as they sent me the code i put it in Steam and i get a duplicate code it is already attached to an account.  Now if you go to amazon they say contact steam  steam says contact retailer  neither has an option to contact them about this.  I have the proof i bought this code how i can i fix this. No one will help me. No one to contact i have tried everything. I am literally just screwed?   Cant they void the previous code and give me a new one. I tried to contact someone at battleground no luck. I bought this today tried to use it 10 min after i bought it.   Please anyone i need help and no one will help. 

amazon proof.png

Steam Duplicate.png

Amazon item.png

StuntzX    1

Looks like there are other reviews on amazon about duplicate codes so it is happening to other people.   i dont want a refund i just want to play the game.  I cant justify buying it twice. This is obviously me getting scammed. 

StuntzX    1

Amazon refunded me.   found out it was used in the morning about 5hrs before me and it was an  Amazon.co.uk code.   amazon messed up.  will be trying again hopefully it works so i can play this weekend

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, StuntzX said:

Amazon refunded me.   found out it was used in the morning about 5hrs before me and it was an  Amazon.co.uk code.   amazon messed up.  will be trying again hopefully it works so i can play this weekend

Glad to see it all worked out for you. Locking this thread @PUBG_FWG as this has now been resolved.

Thank you