PUBG_Slyvinlisha

Stuck / General Map Bugs - Post Here

TH_Killar    0

Tried to take a screenshot but it bugged out into an all black screen.

But found a first aid kit and 1 case of 9mm ammo stuck on top of a chair, inside the cafe/bar located in middle of the town, on the right side of the building as you go in from the front. Was impossible to pick it up, F wouldn't work, opening Tab also didn't show the items for pick up. Tried different angles and all, but no luck.

Haven't been there again yet to see if its occasional/situational, but thought it would be good to point it out. So maybe someone else can confirm it, or once i get around there again, i will update this.

Kinda stuck here at the gas station near Severny. I walked backwards and suddenly I was stucked at the wall beside the door.

20170630161846_1.jpg

Dear,

There is a bug on the west-side of the millitiairy base island. There is a little beach at the side of this island, and i tried climbing up the rocks. I was nearly at the top, but then my character started gliding down the rocks, and i got stuck between 2 rocks. I tried getting out but that didnt work, and after a few jumps i died cause of falling while i didnt even fall cause i was stuck. I dont have the exact place, but you will see it when you check it out. little beach west-side and climb up the rocks you will see a hole between 2 rocks where you can get stuck

Zanroth    0

Walked inside of building and had small lag spike warped into the wall and got stuck at N8 F4

578080_20170630034246_1.png

578080_20170630034251_1.png

ReFlex.A    1

there is a problem with plane drop after the 28-29th update , sometimes i cant jump out of the plane because F key wont work at all and its super laggy on the plane , it keeps getting stuck and then going so fast after few seconds , some of my friends has this problem too (some servers are ok but most of them has this problem) and my internet is not bad because everything was ok before the update and there is no problem with other games . any fix about it ? help me please . it is so annoying . everytime i have to jump with AFKs at the end of the map . 

Leo77    0

stuck.jpg.0c02b1f98f89c6171f7123042eadb840.jpg

I proned very close to the gate and then tried to get up. Couldn't move. I was able to rotate my player. 

Leon Repeat    0

invisible wall and building bugs i cant play like this, i installed Pugb for 6 times new and nothing changed,

On Ultra its stays the grapthic settings on very low.

bug.png

R4N    0

Incorrect map parameter, in a building but not reflected correctly on the map. Thanks.

20170630203345_1.jpg

Meddi    4

H5KJYcl.jpg

If you need more information or a video I can provide it. Just message me on here.

Thank you for the hard work you put in.

sandmn444    0
Posted (edited)

Fenced off area in Yasnaya Polyana which you cannot escape from after dropping from the roof above. The chain link fence can't be destroyed by vehicles and the fence is too high to jump over from the barrels.

20170630180816_1.jpg

Edited by sandmn444

Posted (edited)

Bug Description:
When I tried to exit, I accidently touched the wall & I glitched into it.

Date Seen:
Today, 1 July 2017

Server: 
BDEBA2 (Main server)

Troubleshooting Attempted:
Auto run for 5 min, running in different directions, running, jumping, prone, crouching.

Other Information:
N/A

Launch Options:

-refresh 144-maxMem=21000-malloc=system-USEALLAVAILABLECORES

System Specifications:
Operating System: Windows 10
Graphics Card: 8GB Asus GeForce GTX 1070 Strix OC
CPU: Intel I5 4460
Ram: 24GB

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

This is really annoying, I was on a winning streak on high rating. (2160 rating)

057164cdd85d17fedecab3c182218505.png

Edited by twitch.tv/FlashieCS_

Deezel    0
Posted (edited)

I was inside the southeast bunkers and killed a guy who'd ridden a motorcycle in.  I went to ride it out, it wheelied on the stairwell, and glitched me outside the map through the ceiling, getting me stuck.  Youtube video of the glitch

Edited by Deezel