Baxxy

Missing texture of Buildings/ can go through walls and more...

Baxxy    0

Date Seen:
18/03/2017

Information:
played one game before, no problem. after this game restarted game and bug was fixed

Bug Description:
Could see through buildings, bridges, ground and items and players still solid

Troubleshooting/Testing Steps Attempted:
restart of game fixed. 

20170318232249_1.jpg

20170318232240_1.jpg

20170318232044_1.jpg

20170318232045_1.jpg

20170318232046_1.jpg

badgirl riri    11

Date Seen:
CLOSED BETA 3

Information:
Operating System - WINDOW 10
system specifications - GTX 970
Bug Description:

**FRIENDS DON'T SEEN TO HAVE THIS PROBLEM AFTER PUTTING THERE TEXTURE SETTINGS ON low/very low** tried but doesn't work my texture is on MEDIUM. Could be a GTX 970 problem.

When reaching the ground either buildings have not loaded or the building is untexture and cannot be accessible from the inside 

Whenever a enemy play is swimming he cannot be shot/damaged 
I have noticed that 80% of the time when I stand next to the untexture buildings and press TAB it freezes for 30sec than all the building textures load in and accessible.

20170319145417_1.jpg

20170319145347_1.jpg

20170319145405_1.jpg

20170319145411_1.jpg

• Like 11

Cannibal-LV    1

Date Seen:
 12.03.2017 / 18.03.2017

Information:

CPU: Intel Core i7 3770k @3.50GHz 3.90GHz

GPU: GIGABYTE GF GTX970 4GB GDDR5 PCIE GV-N970G1GAMING-4GD

RAM: 16 GB 1333 Ghz

SSD: Samsung Evo 120 GB

HDD: Seagate Baracuda 1 TB

Game is now instelled on SSD. Playing all on HIGH  except shadows=medium and Foliage=very low 

Bug Description:

https://clips.twitch.tv/CuteHedonisticBeanSquadGoals - Can see a wall, but you can ez go through it!

https://clips.twitch.tv/JazzyNiceTrollAMPEnergyCherry - and one more, same building same problem!

https://clips.twitch.tv/DirtySquareDinosaurPlanking - legit wallHack XD/ no texture for 2nd floor

https://clips.twitch.tv/LazyVainChowderUnSane - shotgun reloading didnt stop. I was trying to open door when reload was happening. I had only one gun on my hands and I could not do anything. Only deselect weapon helped!  /12.03.2017

https://clips.twitch.tv/YummyShortYogurtYouDontSay - weapon from dead body in air...  /12.03.2017

• Like 1

ChrisTC    1

Seeing the same thing too. What I've noticed though the buildings that are missing walls and doors ended up in the ocean. 

03.19.2017 - 03.16.52.01.png

Trips3nx3    1

Date Seen:
2017-03-19

Information:
See screenshots :)

Bug Description:
The Floor has no ground. Also made a screenshot where to find the house on the map

Describe anything you did to try to fix it on your own.

( I tried to open the map in the sourceSDK of counter strike and tried to make a ground for this

Didn't work but atleast I tried Kappa ) Don't take this serious xD

20170319193617_1.jpg

20170319193627_1.jpg

20170319193633_1.jpg

20170319193637_1.jpg

• Like 1

ewz-Stormy    4

I wanted to start another thread, but since it's technically the same issue:

When I'm parachuting and I get close to the map surface, the game swaps the "low quality" models and textures for the better ones. That's causing a small freeze of the game for me, but it's only for a second or something like that. Everythings fine when everything is loaded and my FPS are "fine". (35-60)

However, sometimes it takes way more time to load up everything properly and I'm "wobbling" on the (low res) ground textures (or roofs) and I have horrible FPS + freezes. I can even see people through walls when that happens. I can't shoot them though, because like I said. I have horrible FPS + Freezes when that happens. It doesn't happen often thoguh. Mostly when I switch the graphics without restarting the game. Also, I noticed some sound stuttering in the game, which is not linked to the above mentioned loading error. Maybe it's related to my soundcard or my mic (Rode NT-USB), which is a playback device aswell.

System:

CPU: AMD FX 8350 @4.00 GHz

GPU: Sapphire R9 290 OC (Driver 17.3.1)

RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP 1600 MHz 2x4 GB (8GB)

Board: Gigbyte GA-990FXA-D3 

Soundcard: Creative Soundblaster Recon 3D PCIe

The game is located on a fairly old HDD. (Western Digital 7200 RPM). I thought my HDD is just too slow for the game to load but that seems unlikely, because this doesn't happen very often. And other big open world games like GTA V doesn't seem to have that issue on my system. Also, my CPU doesn't seem to be used entirely. UE4 should be able to use all of my 8 cores afaik, but judging from the task manager, it only uses about 4. I can't confirm that right now, but I will defenitely keep an eye on that one, once the EA is live.

karizma    2
Posted (edited)

It seems like the issue of textures not loading in time is caused by HDDs, is this something that can be fixed with optimizing the game?  Or will it need to be fixed by getting a SSD?

Edited by karizma
  • Like 2

Caesar of Roma    551
25 minutes ago, karizma said:

It seems like the issue of textures not loading in time is caused by HDDs, is this something that can be fixed with optimizing the game?  Or will it need to be fixed by getting a SSD?

Hey Karizma, There is still a lot of optimization ahead in the Early Access phase.. I can't see why it would require a SSD. A HDD works well with many testers currently! :-) 

• Like 1

groat15    0

Same problem here. Specs:

CPU- i5 3570k

GPU- GTX 960

RAM- 8gb DDR3

Storage- Hitachi HDD

Also running dual monitors. one is 144hz

Desticate    1

So i had this screenshot saved from the building not loading properly, if i go in to the part that was not rendering i would "fly" 

31E9A05451F80D1203CC715343E69439CD97338C

Also i was wondering if the game is going to be more optimised when early acces hits tomorrow, i get 50/60 fps most of the time it might just be my specs since my video card is a bit old.. but i know the game aint optimised fully yet.

i7-4770k @ 3.50GHz
Geforce GTX 770 OC (
16 GB of ram

yankeeTY    0
Posted (edited)

The problem that is occurring is I am able to join a game, drop from the plane, and even play and get kills, but after I initially land there is a render problem for 1-2 minutes where everything is block, laggy, and unrendered. Obviously, It is impossible to loot or anything for about a minute because I cannot see doors or any loot. Then after a minute of "blockiness" I get a huge lagspike and all of the sudden, everything is normal. I have verified my cache, raised and lowered my settings, reinstalled game, and I also well meet the minimum requirements. I've seen people with other problems like this but they do not have answers either. Example of what it looks like: https://gyazo.com/539d13c246a43332f10d81f8ba804fc6 This also happened in the closed beta i played in.

Edited by yankeeTY

Caesar of Roma    551
14 minutes ago, yankeeTY said:

The problem that is occurring is I am able to join a game, drop from the plane, and even play and get kills, but after I initially land there is a render problem for 1-2 minutes where everything is block, laggy, and unrendered. Obviously, It is impossible to loot or anything for about a minute because I cannot see doors or any loot. Then after a minute of "blockiness" I get a huge lagspike and all of the sudden, everything is normal. I have verified my cache, raised and lowered my settings, reinstalled game, and I also well meet the minimum requirements. I've seen people with other problems like this but they do not have answers either. Example of what it looks like: https://gyazo.com/539d13c246a43332f10d81f8ba804fc6 This also happened in the closed beta i played in.

Hey yankee, Sorry to hear of your issue. Mind if you fill out a report so we can look at it a little easier? :-) 

• Like 1

yankeeTY    0

Bug Description: After initially landing from the plane (in any area) All buildings are almost like blocks and unrendered. I cannot locate doors nor open them loot is impossible to find. This lasts for about 1-2 minutes and this is one of the most important times of the game. And usually, it ends up killing me because I am unable to loot in time. Now for the times I do survive, a huge lagspike happens for about 15 seconds and everything is completely normal. What it looks like:  https://gyazo.com/539d13c246a43332f10d81f8ba804fc6. I have seen other screenshots like this and reports during closed beta and did not seemed to be solved.

Date: March 23, 2017 (and during closed beta last weekend)

Trouble shooting:

Reinstalled game

Verified Cache

Raised and lowered various settings in all different combinations

Other Info: This happened to me during closed beta, I'm pretty sure it's a render bug. And I'm pretty sure it is not just me because one of my friends experiences this (nowhere near as bad) and have seen other people online complaining.

Launch Options: Have not put any launch commands or tried any

System Specs: 

https://gyazo.com/1d688ef89e594d787be3d8f425b2c9d1 ~System

https://gyazo.com/883a0cf7f5a5aa8620b1ba6ea93be2d8 ~Display 

Tartan    0

Bug Description:
I could go inside a rock and shoot through it.

Date Seen:
24/03/2017

System Specifications:
Operating System:Windows 8.1
Graphics Card: intel core i7-4790
CPU:AMD Radeon R7 370 series
Ram:16GB

20170324004032_1.jpg

20170324004040_1.jpg

EliteMist    0

Hi,

Today I was just playing a normal match when I was being pressured by the force field to move and I found a nice big rock formation for cover.  After realizing I need to get moving I started to run down the formation and fell in a small area between rocks.  This was not so bad since it seemed like you could jump out but I could not so I went another way only to fall deeper until I was stuck in a never ending swimming animation (attached I have the screenshots showing the spot on the map and some showing the rocks I was stuck in).

Thanks,

Trey

Screenshot (57).png

Screenshot (58).png

Screenshot (59).png

Screenshot (60).png

Screenshot (61).png

Screenshot (62).png

Mumbz1444    1

I am having the same issue. Additionally, for those first two minutes I can walk through the buildings. Would love to hear what the issue is when someone figures it out. Really want to play haha

• Like 1

iRemix    1

I don't know if this is a problem with the game or something on my end but everytime I spawn in the buildings have not fully loaded in and I get 1 fps until the buildings load in i have a GTX 960, 8GB RAM and an i7 processor my settings are:

sg.ResolutionQuality=90.000000
sg.ViewDistanceQuality=2
sg.AntiAliasingQuality=1
sg.ShadowQuality=0
sg.PostProcessQuality=1
sg.TextureQuality=1
sg.FoliageQuality=0
sg.EffectsQuality=1

Thanks for any suggestions and help 

1 hour ago, iRemix said:

I don't know if this is a problem with the game or something on my end but everytime I spawn in the buildings have not fully loaded in and I get 1 fps until the buildings load in i have a GTX 960, 8GB RAM and an i7 processor my settings are:

sg.ResolutionQuality=90.000000
sg.ViewDistanceQuality=2
sg.AntiAliasingQuality=1
sg.ShadowQuality=0
sg.PostProcessQuality=1
sg.TextureQuality=1
sg.FoliageQuality=0
sg.EffectsQuality=1

Thanks for any suggestions and help 

I got this same exact issue, literally takes 5 minutes for buildings to render 100% so you can enter them.

Im playing with everything on very low

i5 4690k
8 gb ram
GTX 1080
considering my specs, I shouldnt have a problem with this game but idk :S

• Like 1

iRemix    1

I think i have found a solution to this problem if you go to steam then go to the launch options for the game and type in -USEALLAVAILABLECORES -mammoc=system -sm4 this should fix the problem for the buildings not loading in and not having the right texture as it has worked for me 

• Like 1